St0ked's first cycle Test E/ Dbol

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Alright boys. Shits been acting weird. I'm on My last week of test right now. Anyways, I cannot keep or hold an erection for more than 20 seconds. When I'm with my chick I seriously cannot get it up. I'm worried because at my age this crap shouldn't be happening. I need some help. What should I do??

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you dosing your AI at?? Aromasin I assume

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like an estro issue to me

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Aro guys will chime in with their experience and advice. Definitely an E2 issue, it's only temporary, don't worry.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Instead of guessing just pay the 50.00 and get your bloodwork. You will have your results in 2 days. good luck..

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't used my ai, which of course is Aromasin, in probably 3 weeks now. I'm so confused....

Dont be confused dumb dumb, shit doesnt happen overnight, your Estro has built up over the past 3 weeks and your dick has finally had enough of it said fuck you, lol. You should never have stopped dosing it completely, Silly Wabbit

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
I never really took it. I took it for maybe a week because I felt a small bump underneath my nip but it went away pretty quick so I just stopped using it.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while! Been training a lot and am ready to start my 3rd cycle. Looking forward to participating in the forums more!

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Look forward to updates. I see you're in the same neighborhood as me.

McDuffy

Reaction score
Stoked, what were your weight gains for this cycle. i read the whole thread. seems like midway you stopped posting stats and progress. what weight did you get up to and what was the weight after PCT?

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Stoked, what were your weight gains for this cycle. i read the whole thread. seems like midway you stopped posting stats and progress. what weight did you get up to and what was the weight after PCT?

A little late response... but I gained and sustained about 15 pounds off of this cycle.

New Threads