Hands numbness

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PATRIOT is correct on this. You need it at night if you have none which isnt the case for most of us. Admin in morning is best for us that have no gh issues and are looking for anti aging and fat loss/healing properties. Let your body do its own gh thing at night like its suppose to.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One pin in the morning with no carbs and straight to the gym for some cardio will yield great fat reduction. I am on RIPS and morning pins by week 3 had me a zombie for most of the day. I did start at a high dose however(5IU). I cut back to 4iu split morning and prior to bed ultimately to end up at 3iu just before bed. This seems to reduce sides to just hand numbness while sleeping and goes away shortly after getting out of bed. Does make taking a piss at 3am an adventure not being able to feel your cock! LMFAO. Oh n I am 5on 2off and currently in week 6 of 500mg test cyp, 600mg masteron,500iu HCG and ran var at 50mg for first 4 weeks. Forty yrs old, 235 as of this morning and a 36" waist(down from fat boy 44". Still not where I want to be yet with the BF but I cleaned up the diet and I am only 2 months in on the GH. From what I understand the magic starts at 3-4 months with the GH as long as diet n training are on point!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SHRUGS please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought by introducing exo gh our pituitary shuts down the natural pulse. Just like AAS shuts down HPTA loop for zero natty production. I know that 2iu of pharm quality gh is considered a full replacement and 4-5iu great for fat loss. I personally like many others have switched to night pins to ward off the lethrgic sides of higher dose morning pins. I do understand that GH and AAS work differenly on the person to person bases. I guess a little experimenting will yield what works best for each individual.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of us are predispositioned to react to HGH with various degrees of CTS. I am one of those guys. I was enduring ridiculous night numbness. I switched from Rips to Humatrope and the condition is now reasonable/ tolerable.

On a side note I dropped 13lbs of water immediately following discontinuing Rips.

If Chinese HGH is a problem, try USA. I am using 1/4 the amount with all if not benefits and zero water.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lethargy is the biggest side for me, as soon as I stop moving I'm out!! In a
Coma!!

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of us are predispositioned to react to HGH with various degrees of CTS. I am one of those guys. I was enduring ridiculous night numbness. I switched from Rips to Humatrope and the condition is now reasonable/ tolerable.

On a side note I dropped 13lbs of water immediately following discontinuing Rips.

If Chinese HGH is a problem, try USA. I am using 1/4 the amount with all if not benefits and zero water.

Is the US GH significantly more expensive than Chinese?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for you replies.

And whats the deal with food and shot timing? Does that have to do with anything? I hear people not eat after a morning shot...Im always hungry when i wake up, and need to eat before i go to work...
Thanks

Try to shoot your GH on an empty stomach...which is damn near impossible for a body builder. 45 minutex to an hour later take some carbs or sugars to spike your insulin. The night pin is the one where its hard to have an empty stomach but usually delivers the fewest sides.

Your body doesn't just pulse once a day but rather every 3-5 hours.

Respect,
Vette

By the way about 1/2 of your natural GH occurs during deep sleep. Keep in mind you are also asleep during two to three pulses for most people.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Took 2.5 last night, and 2.5 waking up...looking good so far. Not much numbness yesterday.
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with it, but i feel so fuking good today its amazing. Had a great training at lunch time.... I had a lot more energy...I felt like throwing the weights thru the roof ...i was ''energised'' by something.
It might be the 900 primo/w kicking in, im at my 16th day.
Is it possible the GH making me feeling this good already? Like im just happy for no reason...lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Over the years I have tried pretty much every possible combo. Currently I am running my usual 5iu a day and shooting 4iu at night and 1iu at waking. I plan on moving it back to my usual 3iu at bedtime and 2iu at wake but afternoon lethargy has been horrible on these current kits of Rips. The advantage of what I am doing now (4 at night 1 at wake) is my sleep is awesome and I don't have anywhere near the afternoon lethargy which is critical now because I have long days and short nights at work.

It will take some trial and error to find what works best for you. The more you learn EXACTLY how GH affects you the more you can combine and control it. Listen to your body brother.

Respect,
Vette

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Vette for your input. I am a big believer in listening to my body. It usually tells me what it needs, and also tells me when i have too much of something.
I just feel amazing today. Instead of taking my car i jogged to the grocery store ...i never do that lol wtf is up with me??
Theres definately something very good in my blood lol...primo/gh/tbol..... *shrugs*