PCT for Winstrol Only Cycle or Not?!?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk, just a quick look through google, you'll find people having amazing libido with just tren, some can handle it others cant, depends on the person really

u can find a guy fukin a horse on google does that mean its ok to do?

ImDennis

Reaction score
what if i said i found this site cause of google, would that mean this was bad advice too o.o? no..... its choices, you draw information from different reads, some things work for certain people while others don't, theres people out there running over a gram of test without any ai and not getting gyno, and theres people running 200mg and getting gyno, just cause one disapproves of it doesn't mean its bad, everyone reacts to certain drugs differently

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what if i said i found this site cause of google, would that mean this was bad advice too o.o? no..... its choices, you draw information from different reads, some things work for certain people while others don't, theres people out there running over a gram of test without any ai and not getting gyno, and theres people running 200mg and getting gyno, just cause one disapproves of it doesn't mean its bad, everyone reacts to certain drugs differently

u make no sense...you said its ok to run tren with no test...this is a total newb move...nobody with any education on aas will do that

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A lot of old timers have done tren only. Would they do it again? I have no idea. Would I? Nah.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Huh,, that was a strange idea! Ive heard of dbol only before.. Anyway obviously if your only gonna run one compound it should be test.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Oh shit!! Lol. I just responded to a dead guy prolly.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
A smart cycle would be test base. I agree with that. We are men, so why don't we give our body what it needs?

But, there are those who can run shit solo with no NOTICEABLE side effects.
Knew a guy running oxymethalone and tren solo...no libido problems,.no prami, no ai, and zero noticeable sides.
Another heavy drinker that runs tren and/or primo solo with no test. Basically an alcoholic, but his liver count is still good. Even on tren and orals.

Everyone is different. Can you run a non test cycle? Well yea, it's your choice.
Are there risks? YES...so know your risks and choose for yourself. Myself, I'd stay away from non test cycles.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Also, winny solo is a pretty bad idea. Winny is a precontest drug. Those that use it bulking are usually running deca as well. If not, your joints will hate you.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I have ran tren alone, but I didn't gain the strength I expected until I put the test into the cycle. I need a certain amount of estrogen buildup before I experience maximum strength gains. That isn't to say that I didn't gain size or strength--it just wasn't on par with my past experience.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love test i dont understand how anyone would not wanna use it in any cycle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since the thread was auto bumped ..Im still a prick if anyone cares

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
It's annoying.
And pointless. Chances are that the person asking the question is long gone.

I’m sure that it’s just a coincidence that a controversial topic like an oral only cycle got bumped.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And pointless. Chances are that the person asking the question is long gone.

I’m sure that it’s just a coincidence that a controversial topic like an oral only cycle got bumped.
I think it's random. I've seen totally pointless posts get bumped also, things that nobody would bat an eye at.

I don't know though.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
board traffic must really be shit if we are back to autobumping almost 10 year old threads.

I was wondering how these were popping up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I was wondering how these were popping up

its happened before intermittently. i believe is something mugzy toggles on occasionally when the board slows down

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
its happened before intermittently. i believe is something mugzy toggles on occasionally when the board slows down

Understandable, but god bless. Sometimes it actually brings up great threads. But not most of the time.

New Threads