PCT for Winstrol Only Cycle or Not?!?

Reaction score
Just finished an 8 week shitty winstrol only cycle. **** Yea!! Now I got me some real shit (test E) and I was gonna jump right too it. Am I g2g or should I do a PCT for the winny cycle and wait?

Finished winstrol pct yesterday (Monday), and was gonna start the test only cycle in one week.

Thanks.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Roah who told u to run winstrol only? Test is the base of EVERYTHING. Is ur dk still workin? If I were u don't touch no steroids until u understand how to run a proper cycle. Now with that said , I would run a nova and clomid cuz I wouldn't be surprised if u r shut down. Listen Roah ur in the right board where people care , pls stick around and ask ? Don't do that again.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya poor decision bro, but if u are goin to do a test cycle start NOw not in a week. What length where u thinking? Because this ester will make for a 20week min cycle (8winnie + 12cyp). But IMO u are not ready for a cycle of the length. I would like to know cycle history first

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say do the winstrol pct and take off the next three months. You can spend all that time researching AAS, PCT, and diet.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to have the best chances of having your body be able to produce natural testosterone after you finish, then take some time off and do a PCT. Then run that cycle in 3 months or so, after you've learned a bunch here. If you don't care about being permanently shut down, then by all means jump right on the test.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Winny is a bit harsh. I would say to take a couple of months and run a small scale winstrol pct and some liver cleansers. Drink plenty of water and plan out your test cycle and get all of your gear and ancillaries together while you are in PCT. Take a minimum of 8 weeks and get everything back to baseline and give your liver a break. Donate blood and get a blood screen. A full blown cycle break would generally be the entire time on plus pct of four weeks (which would be 12 weeks). Starting with a clean slate will also help you get the "feel and effects" of testosterone on YOUR body.

If you are going to head down this path, learn each compound and know exactly how your body reacts to it. Listen to your body.

Respect,
Vette

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great advice from these guys. I agree with doing a pct and don't forget to get bloodwork after your pct and before your next cycle. Ask a bunch of questions and you'll get solid advice without taking a flaming.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Winny is a bit harsh. I would say to take a couple of months and run a small scale pct and some liver cleansers. Drink plenty of water and plan out your test cycle and get all of your gear and ancillaries together while you are in PCT. Take a minimum of 8 weeks and get everything back to baseline and give your liver a break. Donate blood and get a blood screen. A full blown cycle break would generally be the entire time on plus pct of four weeks (which would be 12 weeks). Starting with a clean slate will also help you get the "feel and effects" of testosterone on YOUR body.

If you are going to head down this path, learn each compound and know exactly how your body reacts to it. Listen to your body.

Respect,
Vette

Here it is...PCT for sure..start fresh

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn someone gave you bad advice running only winny. Stick around gain knowledge. It looks like some of the fellas have already jumped in to help you out. That's what makes SI great, nobody is going to bash you...better yet they're here to help.

Reaction score
Oops forgot to ask, I have me some clomid and nolvadex, when should I start PCT and what should I take and for how long?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Winny will not convert to estrogen but it is pretty hard on your liver (it's a 17aa). I don't know if you dosed it ed or eod or how much. If you dosed it eod at 100mg or less, or ed at 50mg or less, I would say follow my original advice ( I would say to take a couple of months and run a small scale pct and some liver cleansers. Drink plenty of water and plan out your test cycle and get all of your gear and ancillaries together while you are in PCT. Take a minimum of 8 weeks and get everything back to baseline and give your liver a break. Donate blood and get a blood screen. A full blown cycle break would generally be the entire time on plus pct of four weeks (which would be 12 weeks). Starting with a clean slate will also help you get the "feel and effects" of testosterone on YOUR body.)

More than likely your cholesterol is slightly fucked up from your run. Your liver is VERY resilient but I would still flush my system while on a 'mini-pct' by drinking a LOT of water and taking a good liver cleanser - (which are over rated but better than nothing IMO). I will let you research and find one for you. Eat clean, no bullshit processed foods, and read your ass off and plan out your next cycle for the next 8 weeks (or more) and have everything you will need in hand (including all ancillaries).

Best of luck young blood,
Vette

Reaction score
I took 50mg BD tabs everyday, half in the morning and night for exactly 8 weeks. I drank about 2 gallons of water everyday and took some milk thistle plus fish oil daily.

Strength didn't go up and I actually lost size plus about 10 lbs.

I really really really want to start this next cycle on Monday tbh, and yes I do realize AAS is not a game BB ;p

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took 50mg BD tabs everyday, half in the morning and night for exactly 8 weeks. I drank about 2 gallons of water everyday and took some milk thistle plus fish oil daily.

Strength didn't go up and I actually lost size plus about 10 lbs.

I really really really want to start this next cycle on Monday tbh, and yes I do realize AAS is not a game BB ;p

raoh u weird fuk how u been? lay out that cycle for me so i can tighten it up for u...and no ****ing WINNIE ONLY BS

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cocksuckers it a old thread..I havent seen this queer in over a year

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know plenty of guys who ran tren without test and had great results, thats a pretty bold statement......

thoseguys are no nothing retards

Last edited:

ImDennis

Reaction score
does guys are no nothing retards

idk, just a quick look through google, you'll find people having amazing libido with just tren, some can handle it others cant, depends on the person really

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk, just a quick look through google, you'll find people having amazing libido with just tren, some can handle it others cant, depends on the person really

google?? u joking bro..do u know how many dumb fuks are out there...no i go by personal experience and the experience of those who came before me...Test is base to all cycles and who ever says its not needs to do his homework

New Threads