Colour of Tren A ????

Reaction score
Hey guys b4 i post the pick of my Tren A that i just received, i am asking for some feed back on texture of my Tren A. I posted a pic of some Tren E beside, just to show the colour difference.

The Tren A that i just rec'd is very cloudy and not clear like any of my other AAS. Is this stuff bunk???

Attachments

• 2012-09-26 12.56.01.jpg
    2012-09-26 12.56.01.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 39

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just posted in the other thread....

Microwave some water. Sit the vial in it, swirling every so often and it should clear up.

Reaction score
I just posted in the other thread....

Microwave some water. Sit the vial in it, swirling every so often and it should clear up.

So, your saying this is normal? What causes this, and how long should i let the vial sit in the water?

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your term may have crashed out of solution. It can happen depending on what it was suspended in. The heat from the water will help drive it back in solution.

Reaction score
Your term may have crashed out of solution. It can happen depending on what it was suspended in. The heat from the water will help drive it back in solution.

I think that's what may of happened, as i see some separation at the top of the vial and if the heat does not help drive it back in solution then what?? Would it not be safe to use then???

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It should. It's not uncommon to happen from time to time. Better than having a ton of BA in your gear who's can hurt. Contact them if it doesn't work.

Reaction score
It should. It's not uncommon to happen from time to time. Better than having a ton of BA in your gear who's can hurt. Contact them if it doesn't work.
Thanks bro, i appreciate the input?

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Np. I'd thank pb tho he answered first.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would pin that shit as is bro. It's fine. It doesn't look crashed to me at all....maybe a little hormone floating around but not crashed. Like everyone said....you could heat it to clear it up but it would pin just fine like that

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any hormone floating around is crashed out of solution. Not all but def some. Never tried just pinning. Makes sense if what little did crash is in suspension.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would pin that shit as is bro. It's fine. It doesn't look crashed to me at all....maybe a little hormone floating around but not crashed. Like everyone said....you could heat it to clear it up but it would pin just fine like that

True. If its real thick and congealed then warm it. I warm my gear anyway for a smoother pin unless its got EO. Only question I'd ask with hormone clumping up like that is will one dose be the same as the next? Probably not. Huge deal though? Probably not.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its def not crashed at all. Looks like it could def be re-filtered and should clear up the problem and come out crystal clear.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya well cloudy trend isn't crashed tren....I see no hormone in those vials.. just cloudy....I'm with ya pob...it's not important.

Shit I've had ace that crashed....just heat wouldn't fix it....I had to heat and 're filter. I've pinned it with the shit floating around as well....just wanted to see what happened....I benched 550 30 minutes after hahaha

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its def not crashed at all. Looks like it could def be re-filtered and should clear up the problem and come out crystal clear.

This. I received tren that looked like this, I heated it and ran it through a whatman syringe filter. It's been sitting in my stash for over a month and it's clear as fuck now.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When brewing fina sometimes it'd do the with the old animal kits same thing or binder would crash out. it always cleared up w heat. Never refiltered. With the solvents in gear something has to happen for a big crash. I've had 400mg eq from UltraGrowth. Crash when I left my bag out in the winter. Wish I knew you could still use cloudy. Live and learn.

Reaction score

Well,
not really sure how to refilter and all, so, I'll have to be content with cloudy as the majority says its no big deal...thanks for all of your input - you'll all!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had gear turn to a white oIly waxy type substance....Wtf you guys think happened there?? ;-)

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cloudy gear is typically caused by moisture (water) getting into the solution. Only way to get rid of it is by heat. Or you can inject as is, it does not look bad at all.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren ace gets cloudy sometimes, even though its perfectly clear to begin with... It has something to do with the acetate ester and oxydation.

Pin that sexy tren and tell us how it went :D

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren ace gets cloudy sometimes, even though its perfectly clear to begin with... It has something to do with the acetate ester and oxydation.

Pin that sexy tren and tell us how it went :D

This is the correct answer with Tren A and when it dose this you know you got good Tren.

Personally I never see it much with Gold Tren but the Rust Tren it always happens, the Rust color Tren A is said to be the better of the 2 and it is the one with the most difficulties with this issue.

I have recently learned extensively on this issue with Tren A.

Also as FD has mentioned with the other compounds it's water or a dumbass filtering it, this should not happen with anything but Tren A from my understanding. Look for swirls and then you'll know and heat it up but you don't have to heat until crystal clear but heat the swirls back in or you will have more pip.

I have had Gold Color never ever do this but all the Rust color will do it, your not the only one to have it done with the Gold color.

If you re-filter it you'll loose some of it and it is not necessary in this case.

That isn't clouding IMO by the way and once you know the difference you'll understand better, clouding is white and crashed don't cloud not that I have seen all it dose is form crystals.

New Threads