Cycle question..

Reaction score
Whats the best kind of test and how long should it be ran for?Also whats good to run with it besides dbol? i dnt wanna run decca.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guessing you haven't run a cycle before?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no best kind of test. Test is test. If this is your first cycle, you should run test only. Cypionate or Enanthate for the sake of keeping injection frequency down.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stick with a single ester test like cyp or E.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of my first cycle and I am running Test C. Painless and only two pins a week. I feel great, strength is up, and I am gaining weight. I elected NOT to kickstart with Dbol because I wanted to see what the Test did to and for me by itself. I started throwing in a little TNE (not every day and not every week), but that is because I know what to expect from test. One more thing....don't think that planning your cycle is all about the drugs, bro. You need to have PCT and diet ready to go as well.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def listen to what was said have your diet and training nailed. Make sure you log it if you don't haave a good memory. Make sure you have AI and Nolva on hand in case. Don't wanna be one of the kids who yoyo 25lbs of wet sloppy gains and get more focused on the drugs than the whole picture.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Do your research and make sure diet and health is in check before u start anything..

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Young great advice! Always make sure ur health is good. It would be good to get a normal check up just to make sure:p