My near death experience

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So as many of you know,I love tren and have used it countless times over the years. I'll get tren coughs post injection here and there,but it's not that common for me(pretty rare),it usually lasts for a minute,but it's bearable.

Today,I pulled 2.5cc of tren ace today with some test and jabbed my glute. After I pulled the pin out,my entire chest closed up so bad and an immediate pain surged up my chest,I fell to my knees, and managed to make it to my bed,gasping for air like a fish out water. I actually thought I was going to suffocate,I started to down some water the best I could and it got better,the whole ordeal last a good 10 minutes.

I aspirated and nothing,I must have nicked a vein on the way in...talk about lucky shot.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks man... Glad u made it man.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're okay bro! Now I'm scared to try tren haha

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So as many of you know,I love tren and have used it countless times over the years. I'll get tren coughs post injection here and there,but it's not that common for me(pretty rare),it usually lasts for a minute,but it's bearable.

Today,I pulled 2.5cc of tren ace today with some test and jabbed my glute. After I pulled the pin out,my entire chest closed up so bad and an immediate pain surged up my chest,I fell to my knees, and managed to make it to my bed,gasping for air like a fish out water. I actually thought I was going to suffocate,I started to down some water the best I could and it got better,the whole ordeal last a good 10 minutes.

I aspirated and nothing,I must have nicked a vein on the way in...talk about lucky shot.

Bro IMO that is way too much that is a huge shot bro that is 250mg in 1 shot of Tren A.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro IMO that is way too much that is a huge shot bro that is 250mg in 1 shot of Tren A.

Yeah fuck that. Holy shit man.

Glad you're okay though.

Reaction score
Anybody know what could have specifically caused this? I'm glad HH is ok but I'm definitely extremely curious now.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Glad it wasnt worse bro. You sure you didint inject into bloodstream?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah bro happy your ok but please not such a big shot!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey HH, glad ur fine now bro,

This shit happened to me for the first time this past July. I injected 3cc into my glute.. 2 ccs of test, and 1 cc of mast. I aspirated and had no blood, everything seemed fine until i pulled the needle out then wham!! I saw stars for second and then i started coughing like a muthafucka. My chest was tight and i also was grasping for air a bit.. Violent cough for about 6 minutes, i thought i was toast.

I either hit a vien on the way out or as SFG said, maybe it was too much hormone. I have injected 3 cc at a time countless times but after that i will rotate if i have to.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn glad your ok, thanks for posting this.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One day HH you'll have grandkids that will ask you what you were like when you were younger and you can tell them this story lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me yet. It might make me to paranoid to pin again

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn hh glad ur ok man! WTF man scared me. Pls becareful

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy. How much time do you give in rotating sites? Glutes should handle 3ml easy. I've seen people regularly pin 5ml for yrs w/o probs. Sounds like went to circulation back to heart which pumped to lungs or maybe nerve related. Not familiar with any track that would cause that though.

New Threads