Pattaya for the Sex, stayed for Steroids

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I laughed when I saw this dude:

f811a65a670ca6aaa03195bc3f026669.jpg

But i'm sure some of you guys would like his lifestyle!

Imagine if Charles Bronson loaded up on steroids, waltzed out of prison, bought a huge apartment in Thailand, and spent the rest of his days sleeping with prostitutes, posting photos of said prostitutes to his Facebook page, zealously championing misogyny, and fighting for animal rights. And taking more steroids.

Add a couple of tribal tattoos and you've got Tim "Sharky" Ward, the Australian man who moved to Pattaya, Thailand, and became an internet celebrity earlier this year for taking a bunch of steroids and posting photos of prostitutes on Facebook. I suppose that makes him a worthy-enough interview subject as it is, but I also wanted to speak to him to gain some insight into why so many Australians are moving to Pattaya.

The sex trade there is no secret. Prostitutes charge about $15 a night and most rely on that money to feed their entire family. However, since many men are looking for a girlfriend or wife in these women, those with families have to pretend they are single and child-free, which has led to bloggers like StickmanBangkok, a friend of Sharky's, conducting surveillance on the women to make sure they're telling the truth. It's exploitative and sad and everything else that usually goes along with the sex industry in developing countries, and most other countries for that matter.

But sex isn’t all that’s drawing people to Pattaya. Sharky is part of a growing community of Australian bodybuilders who move there for the cheap steroids you can buy over the counter at pharmacies. As you can probably imagine, this anabolic-fueled sex - tourist paradise is on its way to becoming the historical zenith of douche-baggery, with Sharky as its king. I spoke to him to find out how life there is unfolding for him.

curls

Reaction score
lets have a SI cruise to Pattaya! Been there and done that and would do it again.

Cashout

Reaction score
Wow! So that is what someone who loaded up on steroids looks like?

He should check his supplier because the guys has no physique of which to speak.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow! So that is what someone who loaded up on steroids looks like?

He should check his supplier because the guys has no physique of which to speak.

+2... lol idk who his supplier is but he sure needs a new one...

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I would definately be asking for a refund.

Hell, when I have good gear the prostitutes here arent even safe. Fuck it, Im asking my parole officer (wife) if I can have a passport.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that guys face bothers me

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said all the steroids there are fake

G

Georgia

Do not think vag is tight there but willing to be proven wrong

To Papaya we go!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its all good. Once you get up past the loose part ;)

New Threads