night sweats...

Reaction score
im on a test C stacked with eq and have been having bad night sweats.anything i can do to prevent or stop it? only happens at night.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im on a test C stacked with eq and have been having bad night sweats.anything i can do to prevent or stop it? only happens at night.

Lower the thermostat

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just ride it out, could be the EQ bro. What's your dose on the Cyp and EQ?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could try freezing your underwear before bed.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get night sweats really, really bad. The only thing that helps me is lose the blanket, sheet only!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in this boat. No can defend.

Braw16

Reaction score
I get the same thing and I just lose the covers and usual still sweat. I have not found a way yet.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah eq thickens the blood. Which in some cases makes you sweat. Night sweats are just an issue aas users have to deal with.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember when I didn't have night sweats.... I think..... no, wait.... I don't remember not having them.

Okay, two fans+ three pee pee pads + beach towels = management on my side of the bed.... we rotate a new clean towel, pee pee pad every night.

Just wait until you add tren in with the mix. Wow... cut back on late day carbs seems to help me I cannot tell you why.

69Nites is dead on.... you wanna play the game, your gonna get night sweats.... but you look Maaaahhhhvallooouus!

The only hing I hate about it is when you get up to go piss and the fans cool your spot and when you lay back down it is wet and colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. Otherwise, I don't even think about it anymore.

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
A cheap floor fan might do the trick. Even on tren I dont get night sweats by just blasting the fan a few feet from me.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl thinks I piss the bed every night because of how bad I sweat. I have a window AC and a fan blasting on me all night and still sweat. It is what it is. Small price to pay for being a jacked up sexy motherfucker.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I curbed my tren sweats with an AC blowing on me. I managed to only have three really bad nights out of my last 18 weeks running

bigmike33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
night sweats suck... ride it out bro or lower the dose

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There aint much u can do about it. My ol lady Banned me from the bed till im off cycle. I just wade it out on the air matress for now.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I use DNP I sleep on a couple towels and have spares bedside. I also keep a change of undies next to me as well as a minimum of 5 pillows to swap out. And a fan blowing directly on you is a must.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn POB! That's crazy:0

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only hing I hate about it is when you get up to go piss and the fans cool your spot and when you lay back down it is wet and colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. Otherwise, I don't even think about it anymore.

Could not be more true....I hate this. Sometimes, the wife wakes me up asking if I pissed myself. Other drugs can also contribute, for example, I know the antidepressant "lexapro" causes night sweats.