IOU SI You changed my life

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here at SI. I have got nothing but the best advice and support from all of you. I have been around lurking in the shadows for a minute now. I don't post much just because I subscribe to the "keep your mouth shut, listen and learn" philosophy. Also a little intimidated by the vast amount of knowledge floating around here and a little afraid to say something stupid. So I opt to research quietly until I feel like I have something of value to offer.

With that being said, I have earned the trust of a few solid guys and gals around here. I now have access to quality sources for AAS and GH but what's worth more to me are the friendships I have aquired here at SI. Bros that are genuinely interested in helping one another not only reach their goals but safely doing so. Besides a little friendly ball busting or quality debates I havn't seen the typical flamings or the talking down to the new guy. This is where SI truly rises above the other boards. The greenest noob feels welcome here and is considered a valued member of our community.

I am in the middle of my first real cycle and my first run with GH. I say my first real cycle because this is my first truly educated and researched cycle. In years gone by I like many of us relied soley on the big guy at the gyms(usualy the source) misinformed opinion. Not till I joined SI did I realize how ass backwards I had done things in the past. Not only was I making costly mistakes but I was putting myself in harms way voluntarily.

Now at 40 I am building the body I have always wanted. Every day some stranger comments on my size. Friends are amazed at my transformation. Keep in mind I started my journey two years or so ago. I think I did it the right way. I cleaned up my diet, started training hard and dropped about 30 lbs before I started TRT. Was on TRT for about 7 months before I started my current cycle. Things are really coming together as of late. Veins are popping out everywhere and muscles I didn't know I even had are granite hard. A bouncer at a local club was like "damn son your shirt looks like its full of bowling balls". I know it sounds stupid but I guess that was his way of saying I looked jacked. I am a tattoo artist and get hit on now by girls half my age. I am happily married and don't cheat but damn it feels good! I am no where near where I ultimately want to be but the hard work is paying off. I have always been a relatively big guy but carried way too much body fat. I only had one conversation with Chip Wadowski from Maximus before his passing but he inspired me with his personal transformation. He told me instead of buying xxxl shirts to hide my gut I would eventually be buying my shirts a size too small to show off the new me. LOL! Every time I go clothes shopping now I think of Chip.

So to all of you brothers and sisters here at SI, thank you for helping me up and getting one step closer to the new me. I look and feel better then when I was in my twenties and I couldn't have done it without you. You guys have helped me change my life. I can only hope to repay this debt by helping others as you have done for me. It's not about vanity for me but rather having confidence in my self and a much higher self esteem and that is priceless.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro I know it sounds gay but that's some touching shit. Glad you're here. And don't be afraid to post, that's how we learn. I still learn shit every day.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well said bro.

Don't ever worry about saying stupid shit here, I'm sure I'm king at that.

On other boards I was afraid to ask questions or even get to know people because they were all assholes. It actually kept me from doing my first cycle a year ago. Found this board and things are great. Couldn't be happier.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks BB. Just thought it was time to come out of my shell and let people know who I am. Dudes that been members fro like a month have 2 billion posts alraedy. LMAO!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Colt and Hollywood thanks fellas. Colt I was reading something u said on another thread and it seems we have some things in common. Good people make mistakes in life but reserve the right to change their destiny.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good on ya' for taking the time to say thanks.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah robot that was a nice read brother. Don't ever be afraid to sound stupid. We do not judge people and don't look down on other bros.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very glad to have you on board here at SI. There is no need to be afraid to post up here. This is a no flame board. Great post btw.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the post. Very motivatng.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kudos brother.... nicely done.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post brother, made me shiver a little readin it
That right there is what SI is about
Family

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what make SI great, your not going to get bashed, everyone is here to help each other out for the most part. Everyone brings a good amount of knowledge to the table from many different aspects. It's really different from other boards out that regardless of what you may hear on other boards about SI. Its a great board and really proud of the members as they are great folks. Robot you'll be g2g bro!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post! Don't ever hold back to post brother! Happy to have u on this board!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks guys. I am a wear my heart on my sleeve kinda guy. I say what I am feeling, good or bad. Thought there would be at least one HOMO comment by now. LMFAO!!! Feels good knowing you guys got my back. We all found one another because we were trying to change the way we see ourselves physically and inadvertently how the world sees us as well. I don't see AAS as making me what I am, but more so the aid that amplifies all the hard fucking work I put in. A guy said to me one time, who is aware that I juice,"All that muscle ain't real". He is one of those cats that thinks we just pin, eat an extra cheeseburger and BAM another body builder is born. LOL! I told him" As soon as I am done tipping this single mom who is working her way thru college naked, I will walk you outside and show you just how real it is!". He respectfully declined and seant several beers my way over the rest of the evening. HA HA ya skinny little shit. Bought my wife a giant set of fake tits and they feel very real to me and my check book.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
This is a great place, the good people here and changing your daily habits and lifestyle in general will make you feel better.