Newbie question...bacne?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it the steroid or the oil that causes this painfull bacne. It seems obvious it's the oil, but I notice test cyp. barely gives me any, while mast. is kicking my ass in the big, painfull, numerous bacne department. I mean it's bad...I'm sure the heat rash I'm getting isn't helping...anyone else? The blackheads are pretty bad too. I'm feeling pretty disgusting...good think I'm married cause no chick would touch this pimply mo fo!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a bad bacne breakout last cycle. I went to the dermatologist, and he gave me antibiotics and several creams. Seems to help, as I cleared up fairly rapidly. A dermatologist will be able to give you some seriously strong shit.
What also seemed to help me a lot was scrubbing 2x daily with nizoral and 10% benzyl peroxide. Not sure if the nizoral will help with mast, but its worth a shot.
I also try to tan 1-3 times a week. I can't say which of these was the most effective, but I am ,by and large, acne free now.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that it's the elevated hormone levels in your blood that cause the acne on cycles. Basically if you jack your test up to puberty or higher levels, you might get puberty-like symptoms. I don't know if it's actually caused by DHT interacting with the skin and pores, but I think it might be.

I am curious though, does your body just absorb the oil? Does it make its way into your digestive system or bloodstream?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Acne is caused by hormones, hormone fluctuations, and oil production of your body. I get horrible bacne and acne on my chest. Even get cystic acne on my face. I never in my life had acne anywhere on my body even during puberty except for the occasional little pimple on my face as a teen. Once I did my first cycle, BAM, shit spread like wildfire. Pantothenic acid in mega doses will help cut down on your body's oil production. Really your best bet is the dermatologist.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's also a thread started about this a month or two ago
Alot of guys named products that helped them

New Threads