Anyone bulking this season?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is the time of year many guys go for the bulking compounds. I'll be running the classic dbol/deca stack.

400/600/40

Anyone else?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everone here under 40 should be bulking their ass off right now... through Thanksgiving and Christmas and the bowl games... eat-sleep-lift-dbol-deca (Npp)-test-repeat!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going wild this winter... I'm slamming calories down with reckless abandon and beating the hell out of myself in the gym. Cruising on 250mg Test E and using 50mg TNE pre workout three times per week. Starting in November I'll be running:

Test E 750mg
Tren E 600mg

and either dbol or drol or both.

Cash is tight, but I'd love to get my hands on some good drol.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going wild this winter... I'm slamming calories down with reckless abandon and beating the hell out of myself in the gym. Cruising on 250mg Test E and using 50mg TNE pre workout three times per week. Starting in November I'll be running:

Test E 750mg
Tren E 600mg

and either dbol or drol or both.

Cash is tight, but I'd love to get my hands on some good drol.

It's pretty hard to bulk on tren but it can be done- I have done it.

I love good old dbol... I run it at about 50mg ed and depending on the quality adjust from there... TNE is the shizz bro- no better (safe) pre-workout available IMO.

If you are indeed going to bulk consider swapping the Tren for Deca/Npp yes?

If you are running GH, swap that tren for deca/ npp and you will bulk like a mofo and at this time the calories are everywhere and a cable knit sweater will make you look like the damn Hulk brother - hell you are already a beast....

Have a GREAT run brother!

Respect,
Vette

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test e/npp ...tne as pre workout

Maybe tbol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to bulk on tren but it can be done- I have done it.

I love good old dbol... I run it at about 50mg ed and depending on the quality adjust from there... TNE is the shizz bro- no better (safe) pre-workout available IMO.

If you are indeed going to bulk consider swapping the Tren for Deca/Npp yes?

If you are running GH, swap that tren for deca/ npp and you will bulk like a mofo and at this time the calories are everywhere and a cable knit sweater will make you look like the damn Hulk brother - hell you are already a beast....

Have a GREAT run brother!

Respect,
Vette

I'm not a big fan of deca... I ran 600npp my last blast and hated it. I loved the effect on my joints, but I just didn't feel... I don't even know how to describe it. It just wasn't right for me.

I'm figuring a bulk with tren will be a challenge, so thats why the dose is up there at 600. Only thing I have going for me is that I really can put more food away than probably anyone you know. I can eat and eat and eat and I never get full. In fact I've made myself quite ill on a few occasions from just eating non stop lol. It'll be a cool experiment though. I'll log it I suppose.

Where do you see the challenge in bulking on tren for me? Just cause it dries you up? I know its not traditionally considered a bulker, butt-fuck it. I can eat :D

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also..hooters wings

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of deca... I ran 600npp my last blast and hated it. I loved the effect on my joints, but I just didn't feel... I don't even know how to describe it. It just wasn't right for me.

I'm figuring a bulk with tren will be a challenge, so thats why the dose is up there at 600. Only thing I have going for me is that I really can put more food away than probably anyone you know. I can eat and eat and eat and I never get full. In fact I've made myself quite ill on a few occasions from just eating non stop lol. It'll be a cool experiment though. I'll log it I suppose.

Where do you see the challenge in bulking on tren for me? Just cause it dries you up? I know its not traditionally considered a bulker, butt-fuck it. I can eat :D

I feel you on deca and npp - it is the ONLY compound that I have used that I absolutely do NOT like. Makes me feel like shit. I thought I was the only wierdo .. no offense.

You can lean bulk on tren but tren runs you metabolism so high that as you take in all those carbs you (or at least I did) sweat like a whore in church. It was like the more I ate the more I sweated and the leaner I got lol. Finally I started going with about 45% protein, 30% fats and 25% carbs all before and after workouts and I started gaining. If I remember correctly I went from about 220 to about 235 on a 15 week cycle.

Keep us posted and keep in mind what I did.
I appreciate you brother!

Vette

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren kills me. Makes me mental and itchy, dbol bloats me too much

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren kills me. Makes me mental and itchy, dbol bloats me too much

I love being bloated on dbol. I didn't get emotional on tren. I did on NPP though. I was intolerable. My libido was thru the roof on tren though.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren was my favorite for years..going back dmso days..might give tren e a try

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test, Deca and Tren for my Bulk.. Love bulking with Tren...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Slowly shedding fat, I need surgery so I can't lift to bulk, lifting just not for gain except Safety Squat Bar squats I'm pushing this hard.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can save you some money pob....dropout 500mg out of your test dose....trust

I'm gonna do a Lil somethin like this (keep in mind my cycles are always being tweaked while on)

1-6 200 test e/200 mast e/75 var
6-20 200 test e/200 mast e/600 tren e/ 75 var for weeks 6- 8
20-24 200 test e/200 mast e
24-40 600 test e/ 400 npp/600 mast e/ 75 var 32-40
40+ 200 test e/200 mast e

I'm also on 5iu of rips indefinitely

So there is my rough draft susceptible to changes

Glad to be back fellas!!!!!

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm gonna do a Lil somethin like this (keep in mind my cycles are always being tweaked while on)

Damn son, that's some serious shit! Glad to see you getting ready to rock out a serious cycle, I thought you were on hold for a while for some reason?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was curiosity....I spent over a year off trying to get my wife prego....she is 6 weeks today hence why I'm running trt for 6 weeks...in case she miscarries I can come off and still have a great sperm count....hit the end of the first trimester and it's on lime donkey Kong. It's been fukin torture waiting this long and that is a massive understatement!

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Why would you be bulking with Mast and Var?? Just curious.. I use those compounds for cutting. I don't generally hear of those while bulking..

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not technIcally bulking with var....and mast will work with anything wether you bulk or cut...it also potentials the test your taking...

The var at the beginning is to kick off a lean bulk....at the end its to help with the water weight from the npp

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
huh? That's an interesting theory.. Let me know how it goes. Curious to see how you like it.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I wouldn't call it a theory....a theory is thinking something will work....I already know this will work. Like I said though...it will be changing as I go. .I'm not sure on the npp dosage yet. This is actually not even a big cycle...not sure if you guys have heard or seen the Frankenstein cycle developed by RJ...that is a serious fukin cycle!!!! Makes mine look like something a female would do