Kids....gotta love'm!!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I just finished dinner this evening in typical fashion, cleaning my plate and any other plates in need. I'm shirtless on the couch, I know good visual, anyway my 11 year old son sais: "Dad, I want to say something but don't take it the wrong way", (go ahead son), "well, you're right on the verge of your pecs becoming man boobs". "You need to make sure to build your pecs more, so it doesn't happen".
Wife found this very funny, me...not so much...truth hurts!!!! Silver lining, it's a motivator!!! for the slow days at the gym!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are raising the kid right.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ccpro- A friend of mine was holding his 2 month old son a while ago, and he tried to nurse my pals man nips.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ccpro- A friend of mine was holding his 2 month old son a while ago, and he tried to nurse my pals man nips.

That's some funny shit!!!

BigGame, btw...great avatar!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I just finished dinner this evening in typical fashion, cleaning my plate and any other plates in need. I'm shirtless on the couch, I know good visual, anyway my 11 year old son sais: "Dad, I want to say something but don't take it the wrong way", (go ahead son), "well, you're right on the verge of your pecs becoming man boobs". "You need to make sure to build your pecs more, so it doesn't happen".
Wife found this very funny, me...not so much...truth hurts!!!! Silver lining, it's a motivator!!! for the slow days at the gym!

Lol, my daughter calls them moobs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My daughter is five and she likes to poke my chest and asks me to make them bounce lol...

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spoken like a true champ.

Braw16

Reaction score
My 4 year old son not to long ago asked me why I didn't wear a bra like mommy because he said I had boobs too. Kids just tell it like they see it oh well. That's the other thing why do the women always find this shit so funny. It wouldn't be that funny if my son told my wife her ass was big I would think it was funny but I wouldn't dare show it.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My daughter is five and she likes to poke my chest and asks me to make them bounce lol...

lol. thats a compliment!! mine wants to touch my nipples and I say no don't touch daddas nipples... funny

New Threads