Thread: Gyno?.....

Thanks

Gyno?.....

I started splitting up my test dose to match my mast. every other day. I lowered the dose per pin but same amount per week...300mg test, 225mg mast. I've never had high estradial and I don't know if I do now? Nips are ithcy, I started back on anastrozole 3mg a week, but doesn't seem to be stopping the itch. I'm getting nervous, especially after what my kid said. (see other thread) Question is, would pinning more often cause estro to spike?

Thanks

Re: Gyno?.....

Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    I started splitting up my test dose to match my mast. every other day. I lowered the dose per pin but same amount per week...300mg test, 225mg mast. I've never had high estradial and I don't know if I do now? Nips are ithcy, I started back on anastrozole 3mg a week, but doesn't seem to be stopping the itch. I'm getting nervous, especially after what my kid said. (see other thread) Question is, would pinning more often cause estro to spike?
    The anastrozole could be causing the itchy nips actually... I hate that shit... I'd run adex with that.. And yes pinning more frequently could cause your estro to spike. Did you get bloods done before you started?

Thanks

If anything pinning smaller amounts more often should keep blood levels more stable and aromatization lower, right?

Are you developing any hard mass behind your nipples? Are you constantly touching them?
    The only way we will really be able to help you is if you get bloods...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Yes, only way to tell for sure is to get some bloods done to check that estro.

Thanks

I've had bloods done 3 times while on trt and estro was good, only difference now is the frequency of pinning and mast. No hardness behind nips just bouts of itch. I'll get more bloods, I'm due anyway.

Thanks

You should have just stayed on the Adex. Now that you ARE back on it, it won't lower your estro in a day or so. I say run it at .5 mg ED for a week. I bet your itch disappears.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    The anastrozole could be causing the itchy nips actually... I hate that shit... I'd run adex with that.. And yes pinning more frequently could cause your estro to spike. Did you get bloods done before you started?
    Anastrozle is adex.

Changing pinning frequency can cause levels to get out of whack for a few days. 3mg a week of adex seems pretty high for the amount of test you're on. Get some bloods ASAP and see where you're at but in the mean time stay on the adex.

Thanks

I seriously doubt you have gyno bro. Your stack isn't really conducive to gyno. Stop playing with your nipples...seriously..as you focus on them and rub them it makes them more sensitive so you rub them and think about them and so on.

That being said, I am a huge fan of aromasine (12.5 mg/eod) but since you are on adex just stay on it. If a lump forms behind the nipple you can run letro 2.5 mg ed for a week, 5mg ed until symptoms are gone plus 7 days, taper back to 2.5 mg ed for ten days. Letro will shut you down so don't use it unless you absolutely have to bro.

Keep us posted and best of luck bro,
    Vette

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Anastrozle is adex.

Changing pinning frequency can cause levels to get out of whack for a few days. 3mg a week of adex seems pretty high for the amount of test you're on. Get some bloods ASAP and see where you're at but in the mean time stay on the adex.
    Oh ya.. that was stupid... I was thinking it was the actual name for aromasin.. Good call

Thanks

Thanks all...sound advice. I feel absolutley no hardness behind nips, so I'll stop playing with them now! In hindsight, stopping the adex was stupid...live and learn. The idea of bitch tits will definately **** with your head a little!

Thanks

Thanks all...sound advice. I feel absolutley no hardness behind nips, so I'll stop playing with them now! In hindsight, stopping the adex was stupid...live and learn. The idea of bitch tits will definately **** with your head a little!
    Tell me about it bro, I had that shit from when I was 13 until 3 weeks ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

let us know brother how your test turns out,im getting my bloods done next week myself