Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Gyno?.....

  1. #1
    Elite ccpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S. FL
    Posts
    1,808
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 735 Times in 413 Posts

    Gyno?.....

    I started splitting up my test dose to match my mast. every other day. I lowered the dose per pin but same amount per week...300mg test, 225mg mast. I've never had high estradial and I don't know if I do now? Nips are ithcy, I started back on anastrozole 3mg a week, but doesn't seem to be stopping the itch. I'm getting nervous, especially after what my kid said. (see other thread) Question is, would pinning more often cause estro to spike?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Santaklaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In a Shed, USA
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    I started splitting up my test dose to match my mast. every other day. I lowered the dose per pin but same amount per week...300mg test, 225mg mast. I've never had high estradial and I don't know if I do now? Nips are ithcy, I started back on anastrozole 3mg a week, but doesn't seem to be stopping the itch. I'm getting nervous, especially after what my kid said. (see other thread) Question is, would pinning more often cause estro to spike?
    The anastrozole could be causing the itchy nips actually... I hate that shit... I'd run adex with that.. And yes pinning more frequently could cause your estro to spike. Did you get bloods done before you started?

  3. #3
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 594 Times in 403 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    If anything pinning smaller amounts more often should keep blood levels more stable and aromatization lower, right?

    Are you developing any hard mass behind your nipples? Are you constantly touching them?
    The only way we will really be able to help you is if you get bloods...

  4. #4
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,408
    Thanks
    4,999
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Yes, only way to tell for sure is to get some bloods done to check that estro.

  5. #5
    Elite ccpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S. FL
    Posts
    1,808
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 735 Times in 413 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    I've had bloods done 3 times while on trt and estro was good, only difference now is the frequency of pinning and mast. No hardness behind nips just bouts of itch. I'll get more bloods, I'm due anyway.

  6. #6
    Elite Shane1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 155 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    I started splitting up my test dose to match my mast. every other day. I lowered the dose per pin but same amount per week...300mg test, 225mg mast. I've never had high estradial and I don't know if I do now? Nips are ithcy, I started back on anastrozole 3mg a week, but doesn't seem to be stopping the itch. I'm getting nervous, especially after what my kid said. (see other thread) Question is, would pinning more often cause estro to spike?
    You should have just stayed on the Adex. Now that you ARE back on it, it won't lower your estro in a day or so. I say run it at .5 mg ED for a week. I bet your itch disappears.

  7. #7
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 790 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    The anastrozole could be causing the itchy nips actually... I hate that shit... I'd run adex with that.. And yes pinning more frequently could cause your estro to spike. Did you get bloods done before you started?
    Anastrozle is adex.

    Changing pinning frequency can cause levels to get out of whack for a few days. 3mg a week of adex seems pretty high for the amount of test you're on. Get some bloods ASAP and see where you're at but in the mean time stay on the adex.

  8. #8
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    I seriously doubt you have gyno bro. Your stack isn't really conducive to gyno. Stop playing with your nipples...seriously..as you focus on them and rub them it makes them more sensitive so you rub them and think about them and so on.

    That being said, I am a huge fan of aromasine (12.5 mg/eod) but since you are on adex just stay on it. If a lump forms behind the nipple you can run letro 2.5 mg ed for a week, 5mg ed until symptoms are gone plus 7 days, taper back to 2.5 mg ed for ten days. Letro will shut you down so don't use it unless you absolutely have to bro.


    Keep us posted and best of luck bro,
    Vette

  9. #9
    Senior Member Santaklaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In a Shed, USA
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Anastrozle is adex.

    Changing pinning frequency can cause levels to get out of whack for a few days. 3mg a week of adex seems pretty high for the amount of test you're on. Get some bloods ASAP and see where you're at but in the mean time stay on the adex.
    Oh ya.. that was stupid... I was thinking it was the actual name for aromasin.. Good call

  10. #10
    Elite ccpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S. FL
    Posts
    1,808
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 735 Times in 413 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Thanks all...sound advice. I feel absolutley no hardness behind nips, so I'll stop playing with them now! In hindsight, stopping the adex was stupid...live and learn. The idea of bitch tits will definately **** with your head a little!

  11. #11
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 594 Times in 403 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    Thanks all...sound advice. I feel absolutley no hardness behind nips, so I'll stop playing with them now! In hindsight, stopping the adex was stupid...live and learn. The idea of bitch tits will definately **** with your head a little!
    Tell me about it bro, I had that shit from when I was 13 until 3 weeks ago.

  12. #12
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,432
    Thanks
    3,405
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

    Re: Gyno?.....

    let us know brother how your test turns out,im getting my bloods done next week myself

Similar Threads

  1. Pubertal Gyno surgery...with pics!
    By Azog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 07:50 AM
  2. On Cycle Gyno
    By Shane1974 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 09:55 PM
  3. Here I one for you Weed and Gyno
    By Onlythebestwilldo in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:39 PM
  4. Is it advised to use an AI ONLY if I show signs of gyno?
    By justin h in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:14 PM
  5. Prolactin/ gyno issue
    By DF in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •