Jezebel's other half is here

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jezebel's hubby and I finally made it to SI after she refused to stop posting for me. :p

Some of you may know, but I recently started on TRT about 10 days ago because of typical low T symptoms. Total T was 246 and estro was 16. Tired, cranky, lack of motivation, lack of sex drive, etc. So my uro starts me on test cyp 200mg every 10 days. Well I started and didn't feel a thing. Now I know it takes a while for cyp to build up and I guess I was too impatient so I took some of Jezebel's prop and started supplementing my cyp with it. Man, after a few days I felt great! Energy, confidence, drive all restored. Wanted to have sex like crazy. It was awesome.

Lately, have been feeling off so I decided to check labs. As in Jez's post, Test 1212 and E2 at 68! That is not a trt level! :)) Estro not as bad as I thought it was given my T levels.

So thanks to all the veterans for giving my wife and ultimately me advice. No more prop. At least until I can stabilize the levels with just cyp and go from there.

And grind4it, you are truly the man. Your generosity will not be forgotten sir! Anything you need, name it.

A little about me. I'm 41 and a father of two young children. Always had trouble with weight since I was a kid. Used to lift back in the day. Not crazy and never did any cycles. Kept weight in check until I got married. Then slowly slipped. So the honest truth is right now i am a fat ass. 5'10" and 267 lbs. And I've gained at least 10lbs since starting T so closer to 280 now.

Now I know most of you will say you should cardio your ass off, get the BF down and then mess with gear and you'd be right. However, honestly I had zero, zero, zero motivation to do anything. Believe me I wanted to but just couldn't work up the motivation. I know exactly what I needed to do but just wouldn't. Work was kicking my ass and once I got home I didn't want to do a damn thing.

Being 41 years old, I knew my T levels were never gonna be like when I was young. So here I am. Goal is to keep T in the mid upper range of normal and change from loser to Hulk Smash!

Just got in a power rack, FID bench, 400lbs of weight and oly bar. We also own a commercial treadmill. Eventually will add dumbbell rack to workout room as well. Gonna hit this shit hard. Tired of being a fatass and wanna look good and be healthy for my kids.

Seen some of the physiques on here and the way you guys treat Jez like family, I know this is the right place.

Thanks for letting me right this book, SI!

Reaction score
Thanks BGH. One thing I forgot to mention was Jezebel's transformation. I have always found her attractive no matter what her weight but I know she wasn't happy after giving birth to our second child. She was up to 175 lbs and only being 5'2" she was miserable even though I honestly didn't mind it. She made up her mind at the beginning of this year to finally get that body she's always wanted and she's lost an amazing 40 lbs and she's packed on quite bit of muscle. I am so proud of her and her physique is hot! I know she feels like she has a lot more to go but if she stopped today, I'd say mission accomplished.

I'm sure she feels like I'm a big pain in the ass because I'm always pushing her to go farther but it's only because I know she can do it and I want to see her succeed. She wants to be a personal trainer and I can really see her doing it. She's truly an inspiration to me and let's be honest. I need to get my fatass in gear to keep up with her before she decides to trade me in on a newer, leaner model!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad your here bro, nice family..

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So i take it you're the good half? ;)

Welcome to SI

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes sir she told us all about you buddy.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI..........great place with an even better group of people.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome my man... If you got low natural test you will have a tough time getting motivated to lose the weight. I see no problems, in this case, with running your trt test to help with the weight loss. It's all about diet.. You can lose weight while running any compounds really if your diet is in check. Good to have you aboard..

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Also, stronglike on your avatar!

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home bro.

We're glad you're here. I'm sure after the cyp kicks in you will have more motivation to not only exercise but also diet.

Spongy is our diet expert and offers a great service. It might be worth looking into since you are so committed.

Make yourself at home.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man, good to have you on the crew.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since you started with TRT please don't forget to keep your hemoglobin in check, myself I been on TRT for at least 4-5 years and I have to donate blood every three months so I can keep it in check, some people can run very high dosages of test without having any problems but some others will have problems like myself with it. Also welcome to the board.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome over bro. Glad you are here

New Threads