Get the fuck out!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cannot think of the last time a guy (guys like I know SI guys to be) was in my way at any gym. It's a phenomenon that idiots you rarely see or only see once is the asshole in my way every time.

We have idiots spending more time ducking with their texting then actually working out.....and those fucks always sit on the station until their 7 sets with 4 minutes rests are done.

How does this work? The one other sweating, grunting waste no time time guy is all over the floor hitting 5 times the sets, yet we never cross paths.

I know my guys here at SI are those guys never in the way ;-)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Personal Trainers and that sorry ass BS.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ever see the pic of the kid squatting in the preacher curl rack?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ever see the pic of the kid squatting in the preacher curl rack?

Jesus no, thank God.

Asshole that bring their "bands" and take up air and floor space and never touch anything are enough for me. They could do that shit at home.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started on this shit. Tell you what I am doing.....I am trying to work on presenting this aura of "Get the fuck out of my way! These weights are for real men!" And it's just not those texting jack-offs that get me, it's those Jersey Shore doubles hanging all around the equipment, using the dumbbell rack for a place to rest, or sitting on an incline bench and bullshitting. I approached a preacher curl bench that this guy was sitting on, turned sideways and talking to his buddy. I just walked up and said, "Hey, bro...let me get that from you." Fucker got up. All I am saying is, try to think about someone else bedsides your self, "bro". We all have to use this place; some of us use it MORE than you.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you must be working out at the same gym as mine..

just the other day some guy was sitting and texting for 15min w/o doing anything while taking one of the only two seated benches...He then proceeded (after 15min) to do one set of 20lbs biceps curls.

wtf man

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure everyone hates this lol.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on the forums between sets myself.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fucking group of guys "training together" with their 5 minute rest periods. Those guys all know me, I can cut in and out of them anytime....but damn they never make any progress.

Rest periods make or break anyone.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fucking group of guys "training together" with their 5 minute rest periods. Those guys all know me, I can cut in and out of them anytime....but damn they never make any progress.

Rest periods make or break anyone.
The groups of high school kids that work out together make me laugh. But at least they just take up one bench the entire time I'm there.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have a lot of older guys at my gym that feel the ned to half 10 minute chats while still taking up the eqipment all the time. i see the same old fuckers ever day doing it so finaly about a week ago i was tired of waiting for these pricks and told them if they were gonna sit there chinwagging the whole time to get the hell off the rack. they stay clear of me now.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Move your ass" works well for me and if they bow up I call there hand on holding down the bench, crowding the dumbbell, napping on the smith and other stupid shit those clowns do.

8 out ten times they just get up and go. Idk about you guys but I've gone to the same gym for years and those cunts come and go monthly...I guess they arnt get the results they thought they would; I wonder why.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CFM I feel your rage brotha! The douche bag that sits on the wide chest hammer, texting away for 5 minutes while listening to music, 10 sets, with 5 minutes rest, texting and bullshitting. I gave that dude the death stare. It really pisses me off.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No cell phones in my gym. No curling in squat rackt hough if you go over 185 ppl don't mind as much. Just gotta find the right gym. We have battle ropes, bells up to 90, dummies up to 165, axles, all color bands, chains, etc. Some planet fitness ballys type gyms can be hard. I was told not to let the dumbell contact the ground while doing 80lb single hand snatch sprints lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol this is great..the pricks with the big headphones real piss me off.Put your god damn cell phone down your boyfriend will be home to greet your gay ass after the gym.I dont like time wasters get in and do work no need to hydrate your self every 2 mins your not even sweating

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol this is great..the pricks with the big headphones real piss me off.Put your god damn cell phone down your boyfriend will be home to greet your gay ass after the gym.I dont like time wasters get in and do work no need to hydrate your self every 2 mins your not even sweating
Idk about them but I'm on tren. The act of drinking water causes me to sweat my balls off.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk about them but I'm on tren. The act of drinking water causes me to sweat my balls off.

bahah I cant wait to try tren..I love steroids,I got say the gym I go to now everyone is real cool never packed.good place to grow muscle

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about the douches that wear the last super hero costume under-armour has put out...."Look my shirt matches my shorts and my shorts match my sneakers"...what fags....no disrepect homos. What about the douche that is training his hot girlfriend and acting like he's the shit and knows what he is doing. Next, time I'll just take her away from him...lol

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about the douches that wear the last super hero costume under-armour has put out...."Look my shirt matches my shorts and my shorts match my sneakers"...what fags....no disrepect homos. What about the douche that is training his hot girlfriend and acting like he's the shit and knows what he is doing. Next, time I'll just take her away from him...lol

And usually 1 out of ten guys that trains with there girl is in decent shape. The rest need a lesson or two themselves. I love when they bring their girls, cause their girls usually are looking at me an paying no mind to their boyfriends. Or at least i think they do. Pretty much everything has been covered so far.

Another..people using multiple machines in sequence like they are circuit training taking up half the fucking gym and me guessing whats available. i have to be respectful because im mil and never know who that other person really is. Really bothers me.

New Threads