Can somebody PM me Spongys cell #

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a client of spongy and like to get a hold of him, can somebody PM me his cell # please

thanks

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a client of spongy and like to get a hold of him, can somebody PM me his cell # please

thanks

Jesus Christ....when I run into him later I'll let him know you were asking for him. Do you want me to give him a message? Maybe you pm me your # and I'll pass it along to him?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ....when I run into him later I'll let him know you were asking for him. Do you want me to give him a message? Maybe you pm me your # and I'll pass it along to him?

Well bigger, I am constantly amazed at what is WAO on boards. Do you ever feel like a lot of bros don't know gear is ILLEGAL and if you waive it in their face enough then even Barney Fucking Fife will bust you for a mandatory 5 year stay at the Rock hard Hotel?

And by the way how is your cycle going?

Lol@ POB ... and all this time I have been calling 1-800-pillowbiter

Respect and well wishes brothers no private information of members in an open forum PAH-LEEEZE!

Vette

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1(803)867-5309

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1(803)867-5309

Is the area code in the song? Fuck, I'm old enough to recognize that number right away.
Hey Vette! Things are going well. My ex is coming down from Santa Monica today. Fucking anxiety is peaking. Hope all goes well.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF? you think i want to call him about gear? He told me when I was signing up for his nutrition service that he would give me his cell phone. I sent him an e-mail a few days ago and didn't hear from him and I want to talk to him about advise on my training. He told me it was ok to contact him on his cell incase I send an email and don't hear from him.

Fucking hell, calm down guys. Here's a screenshot of what he told me in PM. If one of you wants to PM him and ask him PERMISSION to give me his cell, then just mention my forum name: username1. Fucking christ. If it's that much of a problem, just fucking forget it.

spongy.jpg

Well bigger, I am constantly amazed at what is WAO on boards. Do you ever feel like a lot of bros don't know gear is ILLEGAL and if you waive it in their face enough then even Barney Fucking Fife will bust you for a mandatory 5 year stay at the Rock hard Hotel?

And by the way how is your cycle going?

Lol@ POB ... and all this time I have been calling 1-800-pillowbiter

Respect and well wishes brothers no private information of members in an open forum PAH-LEEEZE!

Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is the area code in the song? Fuck, I'm old enough to recognize that number right away.
Hey Vette! Things are going well. My ex is coming down from Santa Monica today. Fucking anxiety is peaking. Hope all goes well.

Yea- ask for jenny... lol

Relax and be YOU bro... and glad to hear things are well.

Much Respect,
Vette

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF? you think i want to call him about gear? He told me when I was signing up for his nutrition service that he would give me his cell phone. I sent him an e-mail a few days ago and didn't hear from him and I want to talk to him about advise on my training. He told me it was ok to contact him on his cell incase I send an email and don't hear from him.

Fucking hell, calm down guys. Here's a screenshot of what he told me in PM. If one of you wants to PM him and ask him PERMISSION to give me his cell, then just mention my forum name: username1. Fucking christ. If it's that much of a problem, just fucking forget it.

View attachment 328
Send him a message and get it yourself. No one is going to give you someone else's number. At least I hope they don't

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

View attachment 328

Good point. No way LE would ever associate any of Spongy's posts with gear use. And no way putting his cell number out there would ever allow them to figure out ho he is.

We stand corrected bro. You have demonstrated patience and understanding and I for one apologize and would like to be the first to put my number up for everyone to have...

867-5309, Ask for Rick.

On a more serious note, no one is trying to flame on you so chillax bro. No decent bro would ever give out another bros information on any board I am on without the express permission of the bro. Its been that way forever. I have seen many a user banned for posting identifying information about another user but more importantly I know that biggerben would never give my personal information out (which he has) because he is as solid as they come.

Be solid bro,
Vette

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Send him a message and get it yourself. No one is going to give you someone else's number. At least I hope they don't

well if he was around / online then he would have just responded to my e-mail. that's the whole fucking reason to reach him on his cell.

like I said just fucking forget it. i thought there were other clients of his and knew that he gives out his cell to other clients, i guess not. forget it.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that he gave out his cell to other clients, and I thought this would be known that's why I mentioned I was a client of his. I guess I was wrong, so fucking forget it. Also I never said to publicly post his info, I said PM. You're paranoid about his cell number being used by LE to track him? That's what IP addresses are for, if LE wanted to track him, they could they don't need to do anything lame like that by fishing for a cell # that's retarded they have way more advanced capabilities.

Good point. No way LE would ever associate any of Spongy's posts with gear use. And no way putting his cell number out there would ever allow them to figure out ho he is.

We stand corrected bro. You have demonstrated patience and understanding and I for one apologize and would like to be the first to put my number up for everyone to have...

867-5309, Ask for Rick.

On a more serious note, no one is trying to flame on you so chillax bro. No decent bro would ever give out another bros information on any board I am on without the express permission of the bro. Its been that way forever. I have seen many a user banned for posting identifying information about another user but more importantly I know that biggerben would never give my personal information out (which he has) because he is as solid as they come.

Be solid bro,
Vette

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, I didn't realize there was going to be so much paranoia about asking that or I wouldn't have posted. I didn't realize it because I'm on TRT and I know spongy from ology back when I was with Maximus when Chip was around. So, I don't see myself as doing anything wrong here. I see now why some of you are paranoid because majority of ya'll are doing it illegally so that's why you guys got scared and went Cop!!!!11111 I got it now, it's all good. I'll just wait for spongy whenever he comes back online.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I love vette dude you crack me up

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You ever say chillax again and I'm banning your ass! lol

867-5309, Ask for Rick.

Be solid bro,
Vette

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a client of his but do not have his number and am also waiting on some replies through email. But we are all human and people get busy, so I'm hoping in the next week he contacts me. He has been very good communication wise since the beginning.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, I'm not complaining or anything he has always been good with communication even when he was on his honeymoon he was getting back to me. I was just asking because he said it was ok for me to reach him by phone he said it himself that it would be faster to contact him that way. It's my fault for not getting that info and I understand if nobody can get it to me for privacy reasons so I will just wait and see what happens. I guess I see I'm not the only one that's waiting for a response, hope everything is ok.

I am a client of his but do not have his number and am also waiting on some replies through email. But we are all human and people get busy, so I'm hoping in the next week he contacts me. He has been very good communication wise since the beginning.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's trying to screw his new bride in to blind submission. Regardless, you could be his dad and we aren't giving out his personal information- ever. And like 69Nites said, I hope not one damn brother on this board would ever share another bros information .... Violates every code in the game. Get pissy if you want bro but would you want us sending your private info (pm or otherwise) to an "Unknown User"? It's not personal so relax. I don't know wtf you did at ology but we are not sharing information... Officer. Sorry you don't see the logic in the code my brother.

Have a good one,
Vette

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe he understands the deal & is waiting for the Sponge to get back to him. Btw I thought I read a post by Spongy saying he was out of town & his hotel wifi sucks ass.

New Threads