Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

HRT guys where are you hiding???

I know there are quite a few of us around here.
    My question for today is:
    What else do you take along with your trt??? I'm not talking about blasting/or doing a cycle. I'm talking about trt doses only....for example Var. Mast...ect and why do you take other compounds? and also what do you expect from taking them??

Thanks

Re: HRT guys where are you hiding???

Dfeaton, I'm not going to lie bro, I basically NEVER drop below 500mg/wk test (unless it is to run it lower than another compound) and I almost ALWAYS have it stacked with something like tren/mast/var/ Dbol/proviron/Primo/ all of the above.

In other words I basically stay on cycle year round. I do get my blood work done and donate as often as possible (every 56-60 days). I know what ancillaries work well for me and at what dose. I use the proper ancillaries with the correct compounds. I suspect I will run it out to the bitter end brother.

I actually have more fear about the GH I run and the possible consequences of that than the gear I cycle on.

much respect,
    Vette

Thanks

I dont think I could run test 500mg year round. I just got done with my first cycle in 20+ years with good results. I just dont like the acne. It wasn't alot, but enough to bother the **** out of me.

Thanks
    I thought basically this whole board is on hrt plus.

Thanks

I don't get bacne... sometimes I get a slight breakout when increasing or decreasing dosing but the wife wipes me down with clearasil wipes when that happens and as soon as things stabilize its all clear.

I think my body is just basically accustomed to roughly 500mg of test. I can tell you that I can tell when I switch test from lab to lab sometimes. I have found the test I like though and will stay with it a while.

A lot of bros feel like it is the fluctuation in hormone levels that cause the bacne.

I don't really have a theory but it seems to be when I get a few small zits on my back or delts.

I wouldn't advise anyone under 40 to do what I do. It may be what kills me. I don't Mega dose, I don't drink or smoke and never have, every measurable test number I can get says I am as healthy as a horse.... but I worry a bit about GH complications like an enlarged heart.

Much respect brother,
    Vette

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    LOL , damn young whipper-snapper! I have socks older than you...

How often do YOU come off?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    LOL , damn young whipper-snapper! I have socks older than you...

How often do YOU come off?
    I'm off more than on.

Tho this time I'll be cruising through to my winter cycle.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Lol, I think the youngsters have the old timers out numbered on SI.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yup 27 here but I'm no dummy

Thanks

Personally, my TRT regement is 100mg Test C once a week, 1mg Adex (1/2 on M & T), HGC 500 per week (250 M & T) and 2-3iu HGH.

Truth be known I do this 8-10 weeks out of the year. I follow the above doses 4-5 weeks before my TRT visits. The rest of the time I go ape shit.

Thanks

The reason I was asking about adding compounds to your Trt dose as I was curious about adding some Mast to my trt. Anyone have any thoughts on that? dose & how long to run?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    The reason I was asking about adding compounds to your Trt dose as I was curious about adding some Mast to my trt. Anyone have any thoughts on that? dose & how long to run?
    DF, as you've seen from my other posts...I'm currently suplementing my hrt regiment with mast. I've been on trt almost a year now, the most I've gone up to was 400mg a week, currently 300mg and feel the same. I started mast. a month ago, 225mg a week and I'm starting to feel something different than I know. I also, take 2-3 mg of anastrozole as needed, and 500mg of hcg a week. I like 63vette's philosophy of implementing different compounds throughout his trt. I've kind of been thinking that way. After all I did run 300mg a tren a few months back and felt great. I don't want to sound irresponsible or even stupid, but I don't believe it can be that bad for me at this dose or to compound this way. Before trt, it was 20 yrs since I had done a cycle and even then I had only done two or three. I'm more fearful of blowing up my prostate than heart....seems like a bad prostate will kill you when survived everything else! Oh, and I plan on running the mast. for 12 weeks. Currenlty, my muscles really hurt during workouts. I'm definatley harder. When I contract my arms they feel like they're going to bust out of my skin. I am a little more vascular during workouts but other than that I don't see much difference, probably because I'm still a fat ass with high bf%.

Thanks

Thanks for the info cc. I will probably run some mast maybe after my next cycle of primo.

Thanks

The cancer aspect of hgh has me a little nervous to, but I am not worring about that now since the two labs I have access to are out. Lets us know how the Mast. treats you DF.

Thanks

im still here, running low now and i can say i dont feel horrible but i dont feel great either..... Since the last blood work with some levels being high i kicked my t back from about 150 e5d to only taking 50mg e5d to get my levels more in check and see what my blood work shows.....

I was taking deca and loved it, i was taking it for joint issues and it seemed to work well.. Since the last blood test i dropped the deca and as i said i cut everything back. One thing that is on the plus side from dropping back is i havent had any night sweats at all like i would sometimes before. I do wanna try to go up a touch and see if i can feel better with slightly more but im waiting till i donate and than ill go back for another blood test to see where all my levels are at......
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post
    im still here, running low now and i can say i dont feel horrible but i dont feel great either..... Since the last blood work with some levels being high i kicked my t back from about 150 e5d to only taking 50mg e5d to get my levels more in check and see what my blood work shows.....

I was taking deca and loved it, i was taking it for joint issues and it seemed to work well.. Since the last blood test i dropped the deca and as i said i cut everything back. One thing that is on the plus side from dropping back is i havent had any night sweats at all like i would sometimes before. I do wanna try to go up a touch and see if i can feel better with slightly more but im waiting till i donate and than ill go back for another blood test to see where all my levels are at......
    Good to see your getting back on track Ill. I hope your levels get back more in range Bro.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks

Me too brother! I don't know what kicked some of my blood levels up so high but in the next week or so I'll see where I'm at and go from there.... Surprisingly with low t being such a topic on tv now, I actually found an hrt clinic close to the house and I'm thinking I might set up a consolation or something to have them over look by blood rather than this gp..........

We'll see....
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

Old bastard checking in. Currently in KL. (The bar outside is staffed by boys who used to be girls. They could teach us a lot about testosterone supplementation.) Travel and conferences REALLY ****s up training. I call it training, you guys might call it something rather less. But I have a 90 minute workout tomorrow morning, followed by a long massage. (Shut up, you dirty people.)

I'm on 125mg Test E E3D, which is 290mg per week. I feel ****ing fabulous, compared to this time last year, and compared to every other old prick I see.

I'm on nothing else yes, but my doc is going to gove me some HGH soon. I'm planning 2ius per day, the real surprise to me us that my never-touch-anything wife wants to pinch some of my HGH. I think I'm going to get a nasty shock at the price, so I might try to source some elsewhere, but at least I'll have a scrip as a weak defence.

I'm also going to do some Var. I'd like a hand in losing another 15kgs or so. (Yes, fat bastard too.)

But I have halved the dollars I spend on drugs. That's the biggest benefit of T - getting healthy by getting off all the shit that doctors have prescribed.

Summary: T only right new, watch this space.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigFella View Post
    Old bastard checking in. Currently in KL. (The bar outside is staffed by boys who used to be girls. They could teach us a lot about testosterone supplementation.) Travel and conferences REALLY ****s up training. I call it training, you guys might call it something rather less. But I have a 90 minute workout tomorrow morning, followed by a long massage. (Shut up, you dirty people.)

I'm on 125mg Test E E3D, which is 290mg per week. I feel ****ing fabulous, compared to this time last year, and compared to every other old prick I see.

I'm on nothing else yes, but my doc is going to gove me some HGH soon. I'm planning 2ius per day, the real surprise to me us that my never-touch-anything wife wants to pinch some of my HGH. I think I'm going to get a nasty shock at the price, so I might try to source some elsewhere, but at least I'll have a scrip as a weak defence.

I'm also going to do some Var. I'd like a hand in losing another 15kgs or so. (Yes, fat bastard too.)

But I have halved the dollars I spend on drugs. That's the biggest benefit of T - getting healthy by getting off all the shit that doctors have prescribed.

Summary: T only right new, watch this space.
    Very nice BigFella! & yes scripted HGH is going to be very expensive. You will love the Var once you get on.

Thanks

Where the hell are my lady friends Cyborg & Adrain??? Get on here you slackers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast