Kickstart & Frontloading

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is sure to bring controversy.

I don't like either one, here is why: taking many time the working mgs intended for a cycle has left me flat somewhere in my cycle/blast. It's happened more often then not, so Frontloading is OUT for me.

Kickstarting (using a quick compound like a dbol) while climbing the Androgen Ladder and enjoying the increased adrenaline, euphoria and more realistic strength gains is what this is about to me. It's like riding two wheels open in the wind VS inside row 3rd seat from the window on a Air Plane.

If the destination is all that matters, load that gear and pop your dbol and drol....it's fine.

CFM is taking the slow road.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love my kick starts. TNE/dbol is my poison. I love the shit. Continue it preworkout on workout days only through the cycle and the results are phenomenal.

I don't like waiting 3 weeks for the first sign that I've taken something.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely understand what you mean. There always seems to be a lull in a cycle somewhere.

But dbol is just too much fun for me to go without!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice new sexy old man avi mike. Lol. Looking huge my man

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn mike looking good no homo:p

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you would not recommend front loading with a short ester while waiting for the longer to kick in??

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread. I am just now starting to figure out the difference between the slow road (Test C) and instant gratification (TNE). I think I might like the slow road...but I am not sure. Next cycle I am going o kickstart with Dbol (it is a Dbol/Deca/Test cycle), so I will learn more about what is for me then. Here's something ironic for you guys.....when I got started down this road I wanted to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING right now. Now that I have a basic understanding of what's going on and I am less likely to make some big mistake...finding out what I do like, what I don't like, what works and doesn't work for me is part of the fun! It's like banging your girlfriend or wife in the beginning.....you try all kind of shit to see what works for you!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol Shane , next cycle I'm kickstarting with dbol!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you would not recommend front loading with a short ester while waiting for the longer to kick in??

That is not frontloading bro.. .that is using an oil to kickstart. Frontloading is stupid and a thing of the past

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread. I am just now starting to figure out the difference between the slow road (Test C) and instant gratification (TNE). I think I might like the slow road...but I am not sure. Next cycle I am going o kickstart with Dbol (it is a Dbol/Deca/Test cycle), so I will learn more about what is for me then. Here's something ironic for you guys.....when I got started down this road I wanted to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING right now. Now that I have a basic understanding of what's going on and I am less likely to make some big mistake...finding out what I do like, what I don't like, what works and doesn't work for me is part of the fun! It's like banging your girlfriend or wife in the beginning.....you try all kind of shit to see what works for you!

But then eventually she gets boring cause its the same shit over and over which leads you to take a risk and find some strange to put that ego back into your life ;-)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is not frontloading bro.. .that is using an oil to kickstart. Frontloading is stupid and a thing of the past

Ah I gotcha. How does kick starting with oil compare to say Dbol?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Loving my dbol kickstart. Not concerned with the short term gains as I am long term, but loving the immediate strength upswing with little or no bloat and the great feeling I enjoy in the gym. Not sure it would be the same without it. Its a nice plus for me. Would like to give 50 mg TNE a run when I can get some.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone loves a kickstart with stuff like dbol or anadrol but very few look hard at the other end of the cycle. if your using long ester gear like sustanon / deca / eq then you have a 3 week wait between last injection and PCT , its a good time to throw in something like var / tbol / masteron / etc. to fill in the waiting time . stay away from stuff that aromatizes a lot because it can make pct / recovery harder.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
steroid Front loading is a process to saturate your receptors with the peak dose from week one to ensure stable blood levels instead of it taking several weeks to peak like most long esters,this is why most people dont feel the effect of a long ester until its built up substantial amount in the blood stream, the problem can be solve by front loading which is doubling the amount of mg in the first wk. best way to explain it

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish I would have doubled the dosage every week

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would always use dbol as a front loader in the past.. to me theres nothing better like the begining of a cycle..However planning and being patient with the timing towards the end of the cycle is what matters most. As Dawg said, with different hormones one must know the proper times when to start the PCT.

Ever since starting TNE last year i must say its tough to start a cycle without it (for me)

Reaction score
everyone loves a kickstart with stuff like dbol or anadrol but very few look hard at the other end of the cycle. if your using long ester gear like sustanon / deca / eq then you have a 3 week wait between last injection and PCT , its a good time to throw in something like var / tbol / masteron / etc. to fill in the waiting time . stay away from stuff that aromatizes a lot because it can make pct / recovery harder.

What about dbol in that last 3 week gap? Or too much aromatization.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I switch esters all the time on cycle (and compounds as well) and I always kick start any long esters when I do run them. It's no different to me than running TNE preworkout.

We are all different and it's good to try new things. Been a long time since I had that euphoric rush from blasting test.... Hummmm

Respect,
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't even front load creatine .... Lol... But I kick start everything... My preworkout has a pre workout... Lol

New Threads