hog hunt fort hunter liggett

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going hog hunting at for hunter liggett this weekend. Any of you ever hunted hogs there?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No bro, I love to hog hunt but I haven't hunted there post up how you do and pictures would also be kickass.

Speaking of kickass picture. Brother you got stop using those pictures of Mrs. Wing as your avi. Not only does my dick look like a pound of ground but, I'm going to need a transfusion. I hate tossing off at work....makes me fell dirty...er

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. She is my trophy
I will post up pics if I get a hog.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You deffanatly won. Please post of the hog pics. I love to hunt. I'm going crazy waiting for opening day of deer season here.....November 1st

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its deer season here in CA rt now (rifle) I just went archery in August. I love to hunt bro.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about trying my hand at hog hunting! I also live in Cali, I'll have to pm you for some advice.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about trying my hand at hog hunting! I also live in Cali, I'll have to pm you for some advice.

Hit me up bro. I'm always down to hunt with someone new

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! How long is your deer season in CA. What do your animals feilddress at; or are you a horn hunter?

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! How long is your deer season in CA. What do your animals feilddress at; or are you a horn hunter?

Archery 4 weeks then a 2-3 week gap then rifle for 4 weeks. Deer are nit very big here. A lot of black tail deer. So there not very big. The mule deer are nice and big. I hunt for the meet not the antler

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I came back empty handed. There was a jr hunt going on there so a lot of the area was closed off. Still made the best if the trip. It was pretty cool to see all the kids get there first kill. Going back in a few weeks. Nov 3rd. See how it goes then.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I came back empty handed. There was a jr hunt going on there so a lot of the area was closed off. Still made the best if the trip. It was pretty cool to see all the kids get there first kill. Going back in a few weeks. Nov 3rd. See how it goes then.

That's too bad, but cool the kids got to experience their first hunt..I'm going next weekend, hopefully I'll get one and test out the 6.8mm SPC Ar15 I built for hog huntin

New Threads