Increasing Test at end of tren cycle

Reaction score
I've read from a few places that it's best to end tren 2-3 weeks before you stop test because tren is such a hard shutdown. If this is the case, could I up the test for these last 3 weeks. Something like:
Week 8:
Tren 420 mg
Test 200 mg

Then from week 9-12:
No Tren
Test 600 mg

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ester tren and what ester test? You can always taper down tren and taper up the test. The 12 weeks length is an arbitrary number of weeks so don't lock yourself in to it bro.

Are you going in to a PCT or a cruise? If a cruise don't worry about it. Just drop the tren, bump the test, and taper down to your cruise level. If you are going in to a PCT and then off, I would do the tapering mentioned above on both. Remember to allow for ester length.

Run a good PCT and a few blasts of HGC.

Respect,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great above advice

I did this last cycle
Tren 50o test 400 and finished with TpP (500)last 3 weeks. Fast esters help. Didn't notice anything bad. And pct is 4 days after TPp clears

Reaction score
What ester tren and what ester test? You can always taper down tren and taper up the test. The 12 weeks length is an arbitrary number of weeks so don't lock yourself in to it bro.

Are you going in to a PCT or a cruise? If a cruise don't worry about it. Just drop the tren, bump the test, and taper down to your cruise level. If you are going in to a PCT and then off, I would do the tapering mentioned above on both. Remember to allow for ester length.

Run a good PCT and a few blasts of HGC.

Respect,
Vette

Tren A and Test E. I'll be doing PCT then coming off. Did you mean I should also taper the test down before PCT?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're fine with tren a. It'll clear out fast enough.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren A and Test E. I'll be doing PCT then coming off. Did you mean I should also taper the test down before PCT?

No- you don't have to taper the test before coming off. Just be sure to give it 12-14 days before you start your PCT after your last shot of test e.

Time off should be the time on plus PCT so you are looking at about 16 weeks off before cycling again....

Best of luck brother!
Vette