I'm ready to kill....talk me down. lol.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Times suck, unless your a thief! I've seen more thefts and robberies lately than I ever have. I can personally say; my truck has been broken into twice in the last 3 months in my yard!, my bro-in-law had boat and truck stolen out of his yard, our shop at work had 3 pumps and a boat motor stolen. Thieves got balls! In my case, I'm going to set up some perimeter alarms (radio shack) around my parking area with the receiver next to my pillow, I'm ordering wireless cameras, and I was thinking about sleeping in my truck from now on. My neighbor was broke into last night! I live on 5acrs with a locked gate!!! Balls I'm telling you. I should get another big dog, this never happened when I had "real" dogs. Can you tell I'm ranting? Oh yeah, I'm a big gun enthusiast but what if the guy breaking into my truck is wearing a hoody...then I'll be screwed!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
move outta the hood

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! That sucks ass. That would drive me crazy.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To hell with a camera. You need something like this in your yard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq6LFrVU-Nc

Better yet, get a couple. They are cheap (food might cost ya). Make sure you have one in the chamber in case those fuckers get REAL binged out and want to come in the house....and in the meantime......work on what Bundy said!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, my neighborhood is so far from the hood that's what is freaking me out. We live in an equestrian community, all 5-10 acr parcels. I'm going to take a piece of equipment home tonight and dig a big hole, I'll be ready...lol.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U can ALLWAYS build a moat haha

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a few stray 100lb dogs......

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree on the big fucking dog.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro I had one of my cars stolen the and the wife car broken into and my fn garage raided. The fn punk lived in the neighborhood. The bastard spay painted my car and kept driving it around. He was cought and the damn system did a plea deal with him and out of the 4 charges the d a dropped them all but 1. SoB he was already on parole and he got only 1 fucken yr and will only do 65% of the time. I say shoot the sob and feed his body to the hogs!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nah guys just get u one of these for the steering wheel, and make sure its legal in ur state or already have a compost pile and a big hole dug!!

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you were getting ready to jump I would talk you down bro, but by all means beat the fuck out of those punks. Shoot them with pellet guns or paintball guns, that's always fun. Seriously man I would be camping out waiting for them assholes to return. Bait them bitches with something good and set a trap that they won't soon forget.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I lived in tx u could
Just shoot them lol.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love my sate even more after reading this. If the sun has set and someone is on your property (does not have to be in your house) with the intert to commit robbery, rape or arson you can use lethal force.

The only downside is its illegal to use explosive devises or boobie traps. Other than that you are good to go

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all you need is some fishing line, some fire crackers, a few champagne poppers and some matches and you can make your own trip wire alarms for cheap. they set one of them off and you'll know!! doubt they will come back after that.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In AZ we shoot first and ask questions later.

G

Georgia

IEDs are very effective and unexpected

Also...landmines

And chiuahahaahahas

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To hell with a camera. You need something like this in your yard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq6LFrVU-Nc

Better yet, get a couple. They are cheap (food might cost ya). Make sure you have one in the chamber in case those fuckers get REAL binged out and want to come in the house....and in the meantime......work on what Bundy said!

I used to have a Rotty, great dog..she was very protective of the kids and no one fucked around on the property!

New Threads