Superdrol pulse cycle?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im thinking about doing a superdrol/stano pulse cycle. Any suggestions on dosing? Anyone here tried a pulse with superdrol?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro- get off those phs. They are complete junk. Get yourself some real gear, and you will never look back. Totally different-you will love it.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to love superdrol and still have a few bros who run it but I do not. Way too toxic for me. I prefer stacking drol with dbol if I am going oral on a bulk. I don't even know where you can still get superdrol....best of luck bro.

Keep us posted,
Vette

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro- get off those phs. They are complete junk. Get yourself some real gear, and you will never look back. Totally different-you will love it.

I bought a couple bottles of SD before the ban. I have no way to get real gear. I live in a super small town. I would love to blast on test but its out of my reach.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to love superdrol and still have a few bros who run it but I do not. Way too toxic for me. I prefer stacking drol with dbol if I am going oral on a bulk. I don't even know where you can still get superdrol....best of luck bro.

Keep us posted,
Vette

I ran DMZ for a month (first timer) and had decent results. Im not really prone to any sides other than shedding hair a little and I was really tired the last week. I figured I should buy some SD before the ban and at least try it. Just not sure of the best way to run it.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PHs are not worth the risk bro... Keep posting and make some friends and u shall receive help on obtaining gear.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Superdrol sucks.

Be patient and you will find your test

But if your gonna run it as a pulse then start with the smallest amount possible to see how you react.. i dont know if yours comes in 10mg, or in 20mg but start small. Dont forget your support supplements as well.

I did superdrol when it first came out, its very effective but sides suck and made me feel like shit.

As 63 said, its hella toxic so be careful, dont even think about drinking while on it

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
keep reading and learning. You will see real stuff is all over the place. just have to keep watchful eye & ear.

I have pulsed SD, but while on 500mg of T, so its another story (yrs yrs ago). If i were you, take 1, 10mg cap pre WO, 4 days a wk. I would also stay on 25mg clomid to keep T production going. Also the DAA supp, with that you wana take a low dose AI as well to make sure nothing is converting over to E.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
keep reading and learning. You will see real stuff is all over the place. just have to keep watchful eye & ear.

I have pulsed SD, but while on 500mg of T, so its another story (yrs yrs ago). If i were you, take 1, 10mg cap pre WO, 4 days a wk. I would also stay on 25mg clomid to keep T production going. Also the DAA supp, with that you wana take a low dose AI as well to make sure nothing is converting over to E.

Cool. I was wondering about staying on clomid. Im off of it for a week or two, eyes are getting screwy. I have some D-Pol coming, ran out of DAA and thought I would try it. Any recommendations on AI? I used Formestane before but I dont know alot about what works and what doesnt.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Courious what u are talking about with yiur eyes ?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on clomid for about 6 weeks and my eyes go fuzzy every now and then. They just wont focus, in a minute it goes away but its happens all day long. I was going to stay on low dose clomid to see how much it would raise my test but I dont think its goin to work out. I need my eyes sharp for work!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on clomid for about 6 weeks and my eyes go fuzzy every now and then. They just wont focus, in a minute it goes away but its happens all day long. I was going to stay on low dose clomid to see how much it would raise my test but I dont think its goin to work out. I need my eyes sharp for work!

thats the 1st ive heard of this.......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blurred vision is a common side effect of clomid use.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
heard of blurry vision but hasn't happened to me b4.

OP I did few PH cycles.. while they do work I think the benefit to sides ratio makes using PH's obsolete... You're messing with your liver big time and the gainz will not be as big as AAS. And the most important aspect is simply knowing you're using test not some 17 dimethyl that converts to test...

Had a bottle of M1t layin around never used that shit..

ok ogg to watch the texans vs. jets.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the input guys. I think ill start working on putting together an AAS cycle . Will have even more questions about that though..

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Typical for Clomid.

New Threads