Testosterone and tren

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, I got some good info from another thread on running testosterone and tren together, but decided to start my own thread, so i don't hijack the other. I have tren-e and test-c and will be running them together for the 1st time. (1st time with tren, this will be my 6th cycle in total) I originally planned on running test at 500 and the tren at 300-400 depending on how i handled it. Now i see alot of people in favor of running the test low, and the tren higher. Now i am more confused and am doubting if i know enough to run tren this go around. If I run tren at a higher dose than the test, what should i run the caber at? and do I need to even worry about running a low dose ai along with that while on cycle since the test would be low? Any input would be apreciated. confused!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well lets start with the ester. It's generally best to run acetate your first time. If sides are intolerable you can bail and they cease quickly. Not so much with Enanthate.

Anyway...

Keep the test lower yes. You should take .5mg caber E3D. I ran no AI, but 25mg aromasin EOD won't hurt.

My winter cycle is test 500 tren 600.

Enjoy!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: test and tren

Ok I'll just tell u what I did last cycle
Test 400
Tren 600
Prami every night
No AI used

Did a 20 week cycle. 18 of that was tren
I had experanced almost zero sides, at least not noticeable ones
Only a few nights of bad sweats

But as u did learn tren is far more domanant then test and will compete for receptors
I wanted the tren gains of nice dry hard gains with minimal bloat
Only really used that much test because I had it and wanted my dick to work

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

yeah I was worried about my dick not working if i was not taking enough test. I like to keep things on the tame side to start off, and then work my way up in dosages as needed. if I did something like 300test-c and 400 tren, would that be a good jumping off point? then run the caber as pob suggested?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

250 test
400 tren
Caber .5 mg eod-e3d
I'd run a low dose AI
Make sure you run a good pct with hcg.
Bam, have fun.

Also, if you're really worried about ED, which you won't get any keeping your E in check (elevated E causes progesterone to raise which causes ED from 19nors) and you're taking caber, have a vial of prop on hand so you can raise your test levels up quick if needed.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Going to give it a shot (haha pardon the pun) It just seems weird to me running test so low. I will keep you guys posted on my progress/side effects. Going to start pinning monday!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Have fun brother
Pretty sure I'm like the only guy who used prami lol

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB raises a very good point. I learned the hard way about sides of test e (night sweats/elevated heart rate/general agitation) Don't know what your cycle history is but if you're prone to gyno, I am, you definitely want an AI. I was able to do mine every other day. If you have trouble with the common tren sides finaflex makes a disgusting but effective supplement called G8. Helps you sleep, keeps your dick hard & give some interesting dreams. Hope that's helpful.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB raises a very good point. I learned the hard way about sides of test e (night sweats/elevated heart rate/general agitation)

Oenomaus, did you mean Tren E here? I've not known anyone to get night sweats from Test E. Everyone is different, but the sides you described sound like they'd be Tren related and not Test.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't see an individual needing to actually use there AI if he uses 250 test
And tren don't aromitiz

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

250 test
400 tren
Caber .5 mg eod-e3d
I'd run a low dose AI
Make sure you run a good pct with hcg.
Bam, have fun.

Also, if you're really worried about ED, which you won't get any keeping your E in check (elevated E causes progesterone to raise which causes ED from 19nors) and you're taking caber, have a vial of prop on hand so you can raise your test levels up quick if needed.

Winner winner chickn dinner!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. most of the sides people incure while stacking test and tren asre actually do to the test being too high. Since they both fight for the same receptors and we all know tren wins then the idea is to just run enough test to keep your self at normal levels and the tren does all the real work.

Test prop and tren ace is one of the best cycles IMO. another thing to consider is running in some masteron, that will really compliment the other two compounds as well as take care of any ED problems you should have and hit helps as an AI as well....not to mention the nice, lean and hard look it gives you. if you are looking to cut, test/tren/masteron is THE cycle IMO.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sold me on the logic. I pinned it at colts suggested dosages last nigt. so far zero pip. love it when that happens.

New Threads