Need advice on possible Cycle

Reaction score
Hello all,

Need friendly advice / criticism on next cycle. please note that I will be posting a similar thread on another board solely for additionally looks/ advice.

As I stated before in my intro - I wish to gain lean mass, have high energy levels up, and most importantly looking forward to all the extra WOOD I will have to give to my girlfriend...LOL.

While I am currently finishing off a 10 ml vial of Primo 100 (1 shot left @ 2cc) it expired in 8/2012 - so it was use it or lose it scenario. it has been suggested that I wait 6-8 wk before next cycle and begin a PCT once PRIMO 100 is done this Sunday. (Thoughts on that).

I was originally planning a 20 wk cycle but was advise by a respected member to shorten my cycle, that said I am taking that advice and now considering a 12 wk cycle of Testosterone Enanthate 300 @ 1cc/ml (EW), also thinking of stacking it with Equipoise 300 @ 1.25cc/ml (EW). I never had PCT and I understand that its very import to have one done after; so if all the reading I have been doing is accurate I would begin PCT treatment 3-4 wk after last shot. below is my purposed cycle, let me know what you think or recommend. Thank you all for your help, its much appreciated.

12 wk cycle

wk 1-20 Testosterone Enanthate 300 @ 1cc/ml
wk 4-20 Equipoise 300 @ 1.25cc/m (EW)
wk 23-27 PCT Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20 (ED)
wK 23-24 RUI Liquid Clenbuterol 30ml @ 200mcg/ml (thinking about it)

My Stats / Experience

39 yr young
5'9.5"
196 lbs (when not in wrestling season) - bf% 12-13
178 lbs (during wrestling season) - bf% 7-8
Cycles- 2 Test E (12wk), and Primo (4wk) had to use it or lose it
Training Exp: lifting since 14 yrs of age / wrestling since 5 yrs of age.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get some hcg for a cycle of that length. also the EQ is a bit low. You can cruise on that amount of tes for long long periods of time....esp being a bit older, your not producing so much so the level of supression is not the same what it be like for a 25yr old guy

dont take any cutter or do any sort of cut in pct, all your new muscle will be gone. Ask me how i know????...........

the new immature muscle needs to be treated like a baby, food & rest. thats all. Maybe 3 wks after pct start to cut. but nothing sooner.

GL bro

Reaction score
Gymrat,

Thanks for the post... So get some hch...I've never tried it before what doseage Would I Take at, Also at what week do I take it? Wk1 thru wk12?

You mentioned being older I can run the Test longer? How much longer?

I just noticed that I listed my cycle for a 20wk instead of 12 sorry about that doing all this via my iPad. Thanks again for the advice...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As I stated before in my intro - I wish to gain lean mass, have high energy levels up, and most importantly looking forward to all the extra WOOD I will have to give to my girlfriend...LOL.

Throw Mast-e in there @400-600mg/week. The test and EQ will pack on the muscle, the mast will have your energy thru the roof n keep your dick rock solid

Reaction score
Mlupi,

Thanks for the post...reading up on the Masteron lots of great benefits and very few negatives but from what I read. But the problem I have with this is I would have to pin more than once a week... I already have to physic myself up to pin weekly.

This what i read

" Since the propionate ester is used with this compound, injections need to be repeated at least every 3 or 4 days in order to maintain a consistent level of hormone in the blood. The weekly dosage is in the range of 300-500mg."

Throw Mast-e in there @400-600mg/week. The test and EQ will pack on the muscle, the mast will have your energy thru the roof n keep your dick rock solid

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would run the eq from week one..To be honest I wouldnt run eq at all ,look into nandrolone

Reaction score
Brother bundy

What kind or nandrolone? Deca, dynabolan, Laurabolin, or Sanabolicum.

Deca I'm afraid of getting deca dick... As for the rest listed sanabolicum seems to promote fat loss.

"A rare and exotically estered version of nandrolone, Sanabolicum is a powerful anabolic steroid that delivers high gains, while promoting fat loss and improved immune system to boot. Because of its ester, Sanabolicum will last in the body and will only need to be injected once or twice a week."

Is EQ pretty bad? Thanks for the post brother... Much appreciated.

I would run the eq from week one..To be honest I wouldnt run eq at all ,look into nandrolone

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drostanolone / masteron is usually a prop ester but a lot of sources have it with an enanthate ester... anything with an enanthate ester should be pinned twice a week anyways

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother bundy

What kind or nandrolone? Deca, dynabolan, Laurabolin, or Sanabolicum.

Deca I'm afraid of getting deca dick... As for the rest listed sanabolicum seems to promote fat loss.

"A rare and exotically estered version of nandrolone, Sanabolicum is a powerful anabolic steroid that delivers high gains, while promoting fat loss and improved immune system to boot. Because of its ester, Sanabolicum will last in the body and will only need to be injected once or twice a week."

Is EQ pretty bad? Thanks for the post brother... Much appreciated.

check out NPP.Why are you running such a long cycle?

Reaction score
Brother bundy... From what I understand 12wks cycle is pretty standard... I made a typo when listed the 20wk. Cycle...

I plan on 12 wk cycle of Test-E 300 mg. and now trying to figure out what to stack it with. I'm getting mix reviews on length of cycle... Earlier post one said because of me my age I can run longer cycle...forgive me for asking but what is NPP. thank you for the advice, much appreciated.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nandrolone phenylpropionate

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If this is your first cycle stick to a test only

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
test only if this is ur first cycle, reason y u need to run one compound is to know how each one works and which one gives u sides, if u use two compounds that u never used how r u got to tell which is the one giving u problems.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mlupi,

Thanks for the post...reading up on the Masteron lots of great benefits and very few negatives but from what I read. But the problem I have with this is I would have to pin more than once a week... I already have to physic myself up to pin weekly.

This what i read

" Since the propionate ester is used with this compound, injections need to be repeated at least every 3 or 4 days in order to maintain a consistent level of hormone in the blood. The weekly dosage is in the range of 300-500mg."

He said masteron E.....masteron enth wich is a short esther and you can pin it once or twice a week. you can put in your same pin as test.

Masteron is a great drug, i'll be running it on my winter bulk. great strength and hardness and your libido will be through the roof!! not to mention it works as an aI as well. IMO, based on your goals i would even sub masteron for the EQ, but you can take all 3.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said masteron E.....masteron enth wich is a short esther and you can pin it once or twice a week. you can put in your same pin as test.

Masteron is a great drug, i'll be running it on my winter bulk. great strength and hardness and your libido will be through the roof!! not to mention it works as an aI as well. IMO, based on your goals i would even sub masteron for the EQ, but you can take all 3.

Im starting to like the sounds of Masteron ;)

What does the clen do in weeks 23-24? Is it to help cut?

Reaction score
Bubbagump

Yes I was going to use the Clen as an added cutter... If you take with Benadryl it opens your Receptors more... But only suggest taking it for MAX of 3 wk.

Im starting to like the sounds of Masteron ;)

What does the clen do in weeks 23-24? Is it to help cut?

Reaction score
Dude if I was u I would just run test alone at 500 - 600 a week. It's cheap and u know it will work for anyone and for anything and the best part about it is it packs the most bang for ur buck.

Reaction score
Thanks Khan...

Dude if I was u I would just run test alone at 500 - 600 a week. It's cheap and u know it will work for anyone and for anything and the best part about it is it packs the most bang for ur buck.

Reaction score
Ok can someone please assist me on how to use Moneypak card... Apparently I am very incapable of completing an order... And I'm beginning to get upset when someone is attempting to label me a SCAMMER...

PLEASE HELP... PM and will explain troubles... Thanks

New Threads