Always something new

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello men, and some ladies...

If you didnt know i am experianced with AAS for 12 years, well i also notice as every different cycle and every year passes a new side effect sometimes comes up. Heres some examples:

Tren- I cycled tren about 4 times, each time i noticed a little more of a edgy mood and i also noticed eleveted BP a little. Until my last cycle of tren i loved it, the shit made me ithcy all over my upper torso, really itchy for days!! I also noticed i felt horrible and hungover for days, i decided to drop it.

Dbol- loved dbol in my younger years (early 20s), huge strenght gains and a feeling of being "on" after just a few days. However for me i liked being more defined and veiny.. something dbol didnt do for me, it acutally kinda bloated me bad. I am not against dbol but it bloats me too much and i dont like retaining too much water, even though ais work i still hold with dbol. I diet pretty damn strict when cycling so its more just how my body reacts then anything.

Test- hardly any side, maybe a little acne and swollen nips.

EQ- I noticed my arms to be much more numb when sleeping or waking up and we all know how EQ affects the increase of RBC dramatically at times. I always take aspirin when taking EQ.

and to my latest ecounter..

Masteron- Always loved mast, and still do. However about 6 days ago i noticed pressure and pain in the area of the prostate when taking a piss.. something very new to me, i was like WTF! well i decided to triple my intake of saw palmetto and today everything was fine and back to normal, a bodybuilder friend of mine told me this was common and to try and rub one out a couple of times a day, he said it helps. It did, i dont know if it was the saw or Yaya beating the bannana but it worked. The wife has had a bug the last couple of days so i stayed clear of the scampi. Everything is fine now..

The point to this thread is that no matter how old or new you are to the game, something will always come up, a new reaction or a new question. Please dont hold back with your questions. CFM told me himself that mast effects prostate out of the clear blue and he was right.. but now all is good and i am happy to be part of this community.

Also the stuff i said about dbol,tren,test,mast only applied to my experiance with them and i loved them for years..I have experiance with other AAS and am always avaliable to chat regarding them. I just wanted to mention that with a new day and new hormone something different may arise and when it does stay calm and speak to one of our vets and i am sure they will help.

thanks for your time

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thinking about making a run with dbol for the first time. Good to know potential sides.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was a good report brother and a good final massage
No one ever should let a question go un asked

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yaya used to talk about steroids.

Reaction score
Was planning on adding eq my next cycle but was worried about the elevated rbc. I hadn't thought of popping an aspirin daily. Thanks for the info.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
So jerk off a few times a day is the overall message here? Thanks yaya

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
*** Yaya use too...not used. I thought you were smatrr than that?

Holy shit! I am not. And had never known I was making that error my entire life until right now. Getting English lessons from an immigrant. Today is a wonderful day. Thank you Seeker!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
***Used to

Upon further research it seems I was correct originally. I also just asked my wife who has a masters in English.

nope. *** use too. don't argue with me

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mast makes my prostate ache, deca gives me dead dick syndrome, anadrol gives me a stomach ache, tren i have tried twice it makes me feel like a elephant is on my chest

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
mast makes my prostate ache, deca gives me dead dick syndrome, anadrol gives me a stomach ache, tren i have tried twice it makes me feel like a elephant is on my chest

When I run Mast I have FD massage my prostate. 2x/wk and no issues.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your old broken down flap jack pancake looking ass only needs test

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently added mast into my cycle and good God holy boners. I’m constantly hard as a rock and horny all the time. I’m beating it like 3-5 times a day in addition to fun time with Mrs Hurt!!

New Threads