Thanks

Next Run: Help Wanted

In the planning stages of my next run and I would very much appreciate input from the knowledgeable bros here on the pros and cons of my plan. Been off cycle since March & have diligently worked to improve my diet in no small part due to the recommendation of vets here & the gracious help of spongy. Planned cycle is as follows

Test E 1-14 600mg
    Tren E 1-10 400mg
    Dianabol 1-5 25mg
    Anvar 10-14 80mg
    Cabergoline .25 EOD

As an AI Iím debating between Aromasin which I used on a previous cycle and Letrozole which Iíve read to be a stronger combatant of gyno related symptoms. I seem to be extremely afflicted with gyno.

I intend to run sarms in PCT as well 50mg S4 ED beginning last week of cycle, then reducing to 25mg after the first month. Ostarine at 25mg for the first month, and reducing to 12.5mg after the first month.
    I know this plan needs a lot of help and critique, thanks in advance to anyone chiming in.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oenomaus View Post
    In the planning stages of my next run and I would very much appreciate input from the knowledgeable bros here on the pros and cons of my plan. Been off cycle since March & have diligently worked to improve my diet in no small part due to the recommendation of vets here & the gracious help of spongy. Planned cycle is as follows

Test E 1-14 600mg
    Tren E 1-10 400mg
    Dianabol 1-5 25mg
    Anvar 10-14 80mg
    Cabergoline .25 EOD

As an AI I’m debating between Aromasin which I used on a previous cycle and Letrozole which I’ve read to be a stronger combatant of gyno related symptoms. I seem to be extremely afflicted with gyno.

I intend to run sarms in PCT as well 50mg S4 ED beginning last week of cycle, then reducing to 25mg after the first month. Ostarine at 25mg for the first month, and reducing to 12.5mg after the first month.
    I know this plan needs a lot of help and critique, thanks in advance to anyone chiming in.
    There's some things I don't personally like.

I would drop the test down. You're going to get no added benefit over 300-500mg test with the tren. Could be just me.

If you haven't done tren before do ace instead of e.

Var for 4 weeks. You might as well not even bother. You would get better results running 40mg for 8 weeks.

Or even better yet get some mast and forgo the var. Everything that var does tren does stronger. All I think you'll get from the var is trashed lipids.

Thanks

Re: Next Run: Help Wanted

Agree with 69. Drop your test down to around 250 especially since you're gyno prone, up your dbol dose, extend your tren since you're planning on using e to 14-16 weeks, and extend your var or run mast through the whole thing. Or add mast thru the whole thing and keep the var.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

You def need to extend it if you stay with E. I personally started with tren E instead of A and I wont ever stop E...long esters are the shit! I know there is the whole side effect thing so you could do A but this shit isnt gonna kill ya and the sides are not something that are not going to cause you to be bed ridden or keep you from going in public so to me it was no big deal lol Run the tren for 12 weeks at least.

I love mast...mast is in everything I do just like test is. If you want to add it cool...if not no big deal

as far as the var...I would run that the last 6-8 weeks at no less then 80mg ed

25mg of dbol is a waste....50 bro

tren e 1-12 @400
    test e 1-16 @ 250
    dbol 1-6 @ 50
    var 8-16 @ 80
    (mast 1-16 @ 400) the mast you can really play with...its very flexible so the dose is going to have to be tweeked to what you like along with everything else

Thanks

Damn woke up to late to help. All above recommendations I agree too
    But I personally wouldn't do two orals in one cycle
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post

tren e 1-12 @400
    test e 1-16 @ 250
    dbol 1-6 @ 50
    var 8-16 @ 80
    (mast 1-16 @ 400) the mast you can really play with...its very flexible so the dose is going to have to be tweeked to what you like along with everything else
    This ^^^^ only with Tren Ace for faster impact and so you can 'bail' if you need to on the tren.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    I personally feel that we need to work on your personal positions :-*

Thanks

Little confused on that statement
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    There's some things I don't personally like.

I would drop the test down. You're going to get no added benefit over 300-500mg test with the tren. Could be just me.

If you haven't done tren before do ace instead of e.

Var for 4 weeks. You might as well not even bother. You would get better results running 40mg for 8 weeks.

Or even better yet get some mast and forgo the var. Everything that var does tren does stronger. All I think you'll get from the var is trashed lipids.
    I know the test isn't doing much, really just want to make sure my small but powerful weiner works during cycle. I've done tren before in a 10 week cycle, well aware of the sides. I like your idea about the var. With it being so mild, would it hurt a lot to run it out into PCT?

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Agree with 69. Drop your test down to around 250 especially since you're gyno prone, up your dbol dose, extend your tren since you're planning on using e to 14-16 weeks, and extend your var or run mast through the whole thing. Or add mast thru the whole thing and keep the var.
    I like the idea of masteron, I've heard it also makes one...aggressive. Will 250mg be enough? I don't mind saving the test, just thought I needed more to counteract the sides of tren.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    You def need to extend it if you stay with E. I personally started with tren E instead of A and I wont ever stop E...long esters are the shit! I know there is the whole side effect thing so you could do A but this shit isnt gonna kill ya and the sides are not something that are not going to cause you to be bed ridden or keep you from going in public so to me it was no big deal lol Run the tren for 12 weeks at least.

I love mast...mast is in everything I do just like test is. If you want to add it cool...if not no big deal

as far as the var...I would run that the last 6-8 weeks at no less then 80mg ed

25mg of dbol is a waste....50 bro

tren e 1-12 @400
    test e 1-16 @ 250
    dbol 1-6 @ 50
    var 8-16 @ 80
    I like where your head is at. Wanted to do more with the dbol but most I've read has first timers going at around 30mg. I didn't want to over do it with everything else involved. I like your measurements, and your lengths. Any particular ester with the mast? I prefer the long esters if that sounds like it may fit. I'll certainly extend the var as that seems to be the consensus.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    I can appreciate that, from the lit I've read I should be fine so long as the orals don't coincide. I'm young & drink rarely to never. My liver can take it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    This ^^^^ only with Tren Ace for faster impact and so you can 'bail' if you need to on the tren.
    I've pinned tren ace & I've pinned tren e. Just prefer the longer esters.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Oenomaus View Post
    I've pinned tren ace & I've pinned tren e. Just prefer the longer esters.
    Since you have run tren before (I didn't know) I would run the tren e as well. In fact, I am running tren e but still having to pin 3x wk.

Just keep in mind that short esters have more compound and less carbon ester than the longer estered compounds. It's very slight but it's also more bang for your buck.

Looks like a good cycle- sling that iron bro and nail that diet and have a GREAT run!

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

ya long ester mast brotha. And dbol at 25mg is a waste man..you would be one of those guys that wonder why they are not gaining lol

also I would stop the var at the end of your test...you dont want to be taking anything suppressive going into pct

four1 I was jokin with ya bro

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Since you have run tren before (I didn't know) I would run the tren e as well. In fact, I am running tren e but still having to pin 3x wk.

Just keep in mind that short esters have more compound and less carbon ester than the longer estered compounds. It's very slight but it's also more bang for your buck.

Looks like a good cycle- sling that iron bro and nail that diet and have a GREAT run!

Respect,
    Vette
    Thanks bro, you guys cleared up a lot for me. Looking forward to my start.

Thanks
    You can use mast e @ 300-400mg.

I would do test/tren/mast 300/400/300.

In fact that is about what I'm on right now. Tho my tren dose is a bit higher and I'm also on bold cyp.

The way I would actually build the cycle is this.

Test e 300mg, weeks 1-14
    Mast e 300-400mg, weeks 1-14
    Tren e 400mg, weeks 1-12
    Dbol 50mg, weeks 1-4

If you insist on running your var in a tren cycle run it at 60mg weeks 9-16 ending the day before you start pct.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    You can use mast e @ 300-400mg.

I would do test/tren/mast 300/400/300.

In fact that is about what I'm on right now. Tho my tren dose is a bit higher and I'm also on bold cyp.

The way I would actually build the cycle is this.

Test e 300mg, weeks 1-14
    Mast e 300-400mg, weeks 1-14
    Tren e 400mg, weeks 1-12
    Dbol 50mg, weeks 1-4

If you insist on running your var in a tren cycle run it at 60mg weeks 9-16 ending the day before you start pct.
    I like this model, I'm going to run a mix of yours & Cobra Kai's. Var doesn't have an experation does it? Since it seems it will be snuffed out, I'm goin to try to save it until I can find a cycle to use it with.

No one really chimed in on the AIs. Does anyone have experience with both? Or prefer one over the other?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

aromasin at 25 or 12mg ED, depending on how much you need