SI new Administrator

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

I have thought this over many times and had hoped to bring on a veteran you would all be familiar with that is well versed in bodybuilding, vbulletin and web design to fill our vacant administrator position. I have realized this person is not out there, while reviewing my criteria for an admin I think two things stand out in light of what happened with our last admin. Trust and some vbulletin technical skills ...... trust being number one. Today I think we have found that person.

Effective today PillarOfBallance will assume the role of primary administrator, this mean we may at some point have a secondary administrator to assist in driving growth and membership at some point. Pillar will handle the technical end of things as well as assume the role of the leader of our board.

The moderator team will stay intact and adding or removing mods will still be my repsonsibility. I absolutely think we have the right group here and we have grown leaps and bounds as a team over this last month. Two mods who did a great job for us have been removed due to inactivity and we WILL be replacing those positions. I will chose one and the mods will decide if they want to promote one or let the members vote on the other.

Thank you all, as with any big decision Im sure somebody will not be happy. Give it a chance I will still be here and will be asking Pillar to make a few changes in his management style that I need for him to make this successful which I know it will be. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm my door is always open.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good choice. Glad to see you went with him after discussing this a bit last week.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes pillar would be my pick. He helped me out a ton with me being a techtard. Now look at me. Lol. Congrats pob. Your still a bitch. Lol

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds good bro. and what ^^^ said

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I think taking some time to fill the position was good as it gave me a chance to meet and engage the members here as well as establish a leading candidate right here on SI. The best thing is it is somebody you are all familiar with and it should be business as usual.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob would be great hes smart and respected by everyone.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There goes the neighborhood ... Kidding!! GREAT choice and obviously with great deliberation. I for one an very pleased and thankful to be here at SI.

Well done sir!
Vette

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats bro. Good news for our citizens

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Con grats POB!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I will work hard to make sure I meet your expectations and to make sure that you can have faith, trust and security here at SteroidInsight.

I'm glad to have a great Mod team with me and a great membership that is "self-policing" for the most part. The maturity level here is astounding.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great choice!! Congrats POB!!!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats Pillar! Thanks for taking it on, I know it can be a burden at times. For that matter thanks to the whole crew of Mods and admins that make this board a reality.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I m very proud of this decision.Pob is a great leader and has the respect on the boards for this position, great news

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats POB! Thanks to all of you who take time out to keep this place up and running behind the scenes.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great choice. I can't think of a better guy for the job.
Congratulations POB, you are officially the Man.

New Threads