My Ass Is Taking A Pounding Official Thread

Reaction score
PIP to the max. Here's some basic info...

30 years old
5 years lifting experience
5'7"
200lbs
FIST KING

This is my first time *blushes*

I have me some Test E 250.

First pin was Monday night, almost 5 days ago. Pinned in the right butt cheek. Moved around alot, nervous as hell. No pain till the next night. Since then the pain has been bad, like Mike Tyson used my ass for target practice. It hurt most when I got in and out of my car and when I did cardio. Yesterday the pain moved to my lower right back and tail bone. No noticeable signs of swelling or redness. No fever or warmth. Today it still hurts in the injection sight and lower back but not as bad. It definitely feels a LITTLE better.

Second pinning was done on Thursday night, about 2 days ago in my left butt cheek. This time I moved around but not as much. There is some PIP but it's not as bad as the first time and it hasn't spead to my lower back/tailbone area yet.

I can deal with the pain, that's not my main concern. What I'm worried about is loosing my perfectly round orb ass or my legs. I'm worried about infections and abscesses. What do you guys think?

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You defiantly need to hold that pin still to minimize pip. Think about the razor sharp tip of the needle doing the circle dance 1 1/2" down in you cheek on top of your muscle fibers every time you twitch. Start pinning quads and once you get it in hold the barrel with one hand and rest the heel of that hand on your leg push the plunger with the other hand and go slow. Google up ventro glute and try that when you are ready it is easier to reach and you will be steadier and do less tissue damage with the wiggling. One more thing, when you are locating the injection site, once you have located the spot take the small end of the needle cap from your draw pin and press it firmly into the site before you use the alcohol wipe. It will leave a nice little mark to aim for so you don't misplace your stick. Hope this helps, I am learning to and it has made it easier for me.

Reaction score
Good advice bro. So you think all it is is bad PIP? Nothing to be too worried about? What about how it spread to my lower back?

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro,

How long did you rub the area after pinning? When I pin my glutes I rub for a minimum of 5 minutes. Take a few minutes then rub for a couple more minutes. I've got a footboard on my bed, so I just lean against it and rub the glute.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The bit about it moving to your back... Remember the song about how the shin bone is connected to the foot bone? Well that is kinda the answer. If you piss off a muscle in your glutes it can cause your lower back to lock up.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro,

How long did you rub the area after pinning? When I pin my glutes I rub for a minimum of 5 minutes. Take a few minutes then rub for a couple more minutes. I've got a footboard on my bed, so I just lean against it and rub the glute.

That's excessive and rubbing isn't needed, however if you like it keep it up. Try a foam roller too. Very effective.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really do think it is just bad PIP. Sometimes you just hit it wrong and everyone say virgin muscle hurts. If it is not swollen hot and red and it has gotten a bit better it is very unlikely to be infection. Take your temp, do you have a fever? It will keep getting better, and each time will be easier. Hit the Quad next time, use good procedure and be steady. Take a hot shower after and rub it firmly but not hard. Oh yeah, warm your gear up before you pin.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Virgin muscle syndrome combined with shaking like a leaf = a sore ass cheek.

Nothing to be concerned about. Once your hand gets steady you'll be good.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't move the needle when injecting. I hold the syringe close to the bottom (needle end) and my body together so when I am pushing it doesn't move (as much).

Foam roller is a good thing to use after pinning. Doesn't do shit for me but a lot of bros swear by it.

Warm the oil before injection. I use a blow dryer. Just heat it up a little warmer than your touch to help the oil flow.

Change labs if it happens more than once. Some guys flat out can't run some gear. Test e/c should NEVER hurt bro.

Test e Kills me but test c rarely ever does even though they are virtually the same ester. I cannot explain it- never could.

Be sure you use an alcohol wipe on your vial top and your pinning area from the pin spot, circularly outward (concentric circles). Never reuse anything.

Make sure you are shooting the right place- for glutes it is the upper half and the outer half (top right quadrant on the right and top left quadrant on the left glute. NOT the gluteous maximus!!

For quads it is middle third between the knee and hip- outer half.

What size syringe/needles are you using? I use a 3ml syringe and a 25g 1" needle for all my pins (even my deltoids). I draw with an 18g and swith over to the 25 to pin. Drawing and shooting with the same needle will mean you are shooting with a (slightly) duller needle. I try not to pin more than 2ml at a time.. usually 1 or 1.5ml. I used to pin up to 3ml but it just became a bit much at once for me.

PM me or feel free to ask any of us here any questions you have brother.

Much respect,
Vette

Reaction score
Thanks brother. The lab I'm using is known to be painful. Can't switch right now because there's nothing around. I look forward to what you have to say later.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother. The lab I'm using is known to be painful. Can't switch right now because there's nothing around. I look forward to what you have to say later.

There's plenty around. Just gotta know who to know.

Reaction score
Right now all I can find is Andropen 275.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Expanded and updated my reply bro. I was on an iphone getting a pedicure when I first posted. Mrs. Vette talked me in to a mani-pedi and now I am hooked! LOL

Smooth Heels,
Vette

Reaction score
Thanks Vette. I'm using a 25x1.5. I use a 20 gauge for drawing.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro my first pin was in my right glute and I have never hurt so bad. It swelled up and looked like a brisket. I could see the complete definition of that muscle. I even had my girl do that pin and she works in a doctors office and gives shots all the time. No idea why it was that severe. I've pinned guides, delts and glutes several times each but that first one was torture.

Like mentioned above, virgin muscle. I think that is the biggest contributor. I prefer quads the most now. Real easy

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most likely is virgin muscle pip. It will get better.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2! I still will get some on and off PIP from not keeping my hand steady. More on my non dominant side for any injections. But I have noticed that if you go too high on the outer side of your glute the pip/pain can spread to your lower back. I have had this happen with my first cycle and one pin so far on my current. I just went alittle more towards the meat in the center than outer...and all is good. I still get pip no matter what in quads and delts no matter how still or perfect I have injected. I have found that on your inject days its better to pin that body part to what you are lifting. Moving that oil helps alot in the long run.

Consider foam rolling also if you are subject to knots.

Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks for the support dudes.

New Threads