Tattoo removal

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever have it? I'm going Monday to start getting some shit lasered off. Gonna start on my hands and behind my ears. Hard for people in a small Midwest town to take you serious when your covered in ink.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine did... Not fun for him. If the tattoo is real dark its not going to completely remove it either. Thankfully you're just getting off some rainbow flag tatts and that silly unicorn.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wrong. I'm keeping the rainbow flag. I'm getting the small unicorn replaced with an entire unicorn back piece that's gonna say "SPARKLES" above it across my shoulder blades with a fairy with your face as a tramp stamp.

G

Georgia

Buddy had some removed off his hands. Said it was some of the worst pain he's dealt with. Worse than getting the actual tattoo by far. Grossed me out thinking about it. Good luck to you Colt. He took painkillers his second go around with it and said it wasn't nearly as bad.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had lots of laser done before,Hurts like fuck and takes a very long time to see results maby ten plus sessions.Between every session takes two months to heal.Dont let them tell u to go every month thats some bs.The longer you wait inbetween session the better the result.Sometimes they go real soft with the lazer to get more sessions out of u..bastards want to make money make sure to tell them your well aware of this and to go hard.It feels like there microwaving you and u will smell your skin burning.It works well with black ink colors are more difficult to blast off.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tat rem.jpgThis is 4 sessions..I never liked how the tails of this snake came out so Im gonna get it redesigned.It used to have flames going all the way down and the tails were much darker.The lady I go to is going pretty hard on it so im seeing good results fast