Obama Phone

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought this was joke, it's not.

Anyone that qualifies for housing, food stamps, transportation, medical, free grants (this list keeps going) can get 200 minutes & free cell phone/ month. Is this a reward? What else do these fucking bottom feeders "deserve"!!

Shit man....WTF work? Become a mindless cunt and sponge off the people that work.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep. I remember when that report first came out. I was like WTF!!!!! The plan was totally corrupted and majority of the phones went to illegal aliens.. lol (or undocumented democrats) however you look at it.. ;)
Whats next? laptops and free wireless? Goes back to the new philosophy, everybody has to be a winner, there cant be a loser and we all have to feel equal. Even if you refuse to have a job or give a shit about yourself or your country.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This bitch isnt smart enough to get or keep a job. She is a paid to go and raise as much hell as she can at the oppositions rally.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like bribing people for votes ;)

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liked this YT comment:

This is the malignant cancer of entitlement and if Obama wins a second term, it will spread by leaps and bounds and become untreatable.
If you find this professional parasite, and the millions just like her, to be utterly disgusting because they are subsisting on your tax dollars without contributing anything, then please gather together and join our e-mail chain letter.
Send this video link to three friends, asking each of them to forward it on to three others and then vote on election day.

Just disgusting..

Thanks for posting CFM. Did not know about this.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are one fucked up society. Our measure of poor is not having a cell phone. It's a fucking joke; these "poor people" need to visit India. They wouldn't last a day I'm Mumbi

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will bet you she has a couple of flat screens and cable TV.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

-Benjamin Franklin

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Purple drink, Government cheese and a phone. Bama Bama Bama phone!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
She wouldn't Romney sucks if he have out phones with crack sprinkled on!

Bama, Bama, Bama phone!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I love when grind posts.. I could look at those titties all day!!!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Grandpa andro is a crusty old vet... You can't mention this shot around him anymore because we will have to leave whatever public establishment we are in.

Everyone now votes for the guy who looks like them or promises they will do the most shit for their group... They are retarded for believing this in the first place but the guy will do just enough to get their votes again. I have a link somewhere to a bunch of interviews on these kinds of voters and it makes me sick to think their voting... They don't even know who's running.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

-Benjamin Franklin

I use this quote all the time... Unfortunately that's where it's going.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hear they get free Internet too! We were talking about this at work the other day.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't mind helping those who are truly in need of help. But the generation section 8 is a problem. Kids then their kids then their kids are on the system.

New Threads