Test e, c, p, or blend, which one and why? And what about Masteron?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do the different esters have different effects or just longer/shorter acting? Do you chose which you want to run just based on how often you want to pin? I would want to keep test levels as even as possible right? so I would pin as often as possible to keep it leveled off?
Is masteron something to take along side of a test or to replace it? Sorry for asking noob questions but im trying to catch up with you all.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Masteron is not a replacement for Test.

Different esters have different half-lives, prop being the shortest and C being the longest (E is close behind C and to most the two are interchangeable).

More frequent pinning then with shorter esters in order to maintain serum levels. Some feel there are fewer sides from the shorter esters. Others prefer only needing to pin 2x per week (as is the case with C or E). It all comes down to how your body reacts to the ester and your personal preference for pinning.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if I wanted to pin twice a week, I would look at C and E. What type of reaction would I be looking for to the different esters. PIP? or is there more to it?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if I wanted to pin twice a week, I would look at C and E. What type of reaction would I be looking for to the different esters. PIP? or is there more to it?

Great question. PIP can come from many sources, not just your ester. Bad injection form, virgin muscle, etc. all lead to PIP. That said, consensus is that Prop causes a bit more PIP than the longer esters. Not unbearable at all if you've got good gear, but more noticeable than E or C.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do y'all refer to as pip, as in meaning? Short esters like prop have to be pinned more...like eod...however. The shorter the ester, the more testosterone you get per ml...I believe you get almost 15% more test from prop as you do enanthate since that ester weighs more....masteron is cutting, although it will make you horny as hell...but every cycle needs test

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the best way. Test is test no matter what ester it is. It's just the rate it's absorbed into the muscle is different. Some say longer esters aromatize more but that's y we have ais.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally get slight (very slight) PIP from Cyp. Enan.......zero PIP up to 400mgs. As far as the "effect", it's about how long the compounds stay "active". Test is Test.

I prefer straight esters.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do y'all refer to as pip, as in meaning? Short esters like prop have to be pinned more...like eod...however. The shorter the ester, the more testosterone you get per ml...I believe you get almost 15% more test from prop as you do enanthate since that ester weighs more....masteron is cutting, although it will make you horny as hell...but every cycle needs test

Injection site pain.

I could use a little something to help the wang from time to time. I hear it helps harden muscle up as well.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally get slight (very slight) PIP from Cyp. Enan.......zero PIP up to 400mgs. As far as the "effect", it's about now long the compounds stay "active". Test is Test.

I prefer straight esters.

What do you mean by straight esters?

Reaction score
ITs like CFM said test is test. very little difference between them as far as results r concerned but if u r new to aas i would suggest test e or c. so u dont kill ur self pinning ED. Just my opinion

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my experience, enanthate injections were barely noticable in terms of PIP, while prop has been pretty painful. I think I'm more sensitive to prop pain than some others are... So if you're new I'd say enanthate is probably your best bet.

By straight esters I believe CFM means that he prefers just running one ester over running blends.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injection site pain.

I could use a little something to help the wang from time to time. I hear it helps harden muscle up as well.

once you have a new pin on the barrel and are all ready to inj run the barrel under hot water for 3 min, put the cap back over the pin so you dont get it wet, not that it matters tho.

than, once you are about to push it in, ease ease it in. I find the exact spot where im going to pin and push the needle upto the skin, than over about 3-4min i push it in. aspirate, than slowly push it all it.

So the tip of needle breaks skin but goes no further, than take your 3-4min to get it in all the way. than another 3 min to push in all the oil from the barrel.

I dont feel anything with this method..... nothing the day of, the next day or 2 days post. you can feel that you injected yourself but no pain..... AT ALL.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that cyp has a higher melting point (above the normal body temp) which causes it to have more pip..never used cyp, I've used sust but I think I like enanthate better... I usually pick up whatever is cheapest mg/$$. test is test is test

..as far as masteron, I fucking love it. The feeling is bomb, pumped up n euphoric. I don't think I'll ever run a cycle without mast. again mast with an enanthate ester is what i prefer

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More test per mg with prop..
More test per mg with tne too.

I like e. You don't have to worry about it crashing in you because its not a solid at body temp. You can have high dose e with no post inject pain.

I just said the meaning of pip btw for the Guy that asked.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you want to know what pip is take some vet b vitamins, no lidocane in it, wow

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Do the different esters have different effects or just longer/shorter acting? Do you chose which you want to run just based on how often you want to pin? I would want to keep test levels as even as possible right? so I would pin as often as possible to keep it leveled off?
Is masteron something to take along side of a test or to replace it? Sorry for asking noob questions but im trying to catch up with you all.

Mixed, I run 200mg week test 200mg mast on cruise.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
People need to stop complicating things with stuff like blood levels, there is a reason US chose Cyp for replacement.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Cyp never Pip E always even at 250mg, it's all about how it's made a long ester test really shouldn't hurt at all.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I will stand correct about using Mast in place of Test, I know I read that it is done most suggest to add it not replace it but I'm thinking what I read was people with natural high estro only.

New Threads