I'm the new girl...

BikiniDare

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey all y'all!! I'm the new girl on the scene!! Background...I have always been pretty active. Gained weight due to medical stuff about 7 years ago...been trying to get it off ever since. My bf has been so helpful in introduce me to supplements and such and I get more and more excited about the gym every week. I do get frustrated that I don't see great results...I think a lot of it has to do with my metabolism not knowing which way is up!!!

I would love any tips....advice....suggestions...ANYTHING to help me reach my goal of competing in figure comps within the next 18-24 months. Thank u for everything in advance!!!

- BD

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Any questions ask away.

BikiniDare

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have quite a bit of weight I want to lose...would clen help get things started??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have quite a bit of weight I want to lose...would clen help get things started??

I wouldn't jump right into supps yet, especially not clenbuterol. Have you had bloods done by your doctor to check thyroid function and hormones?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

BikiniDare

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've been on basic supps for a year or so....blood tests came back textbook perfect which is the aggravating part...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
losing weight has nothing to do with supps..its all diet get with spongy he will help you

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome we're here to help

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI sis!!! Always nice to have another female here. I know you're anxious to see results quick but I think most people will agree. Diet is #1, training is #2. Esp. if you have a bit of weight to lose. Like POB said, don't jump straight into supps just yet. I lost 40 lbs since Jan through diet and training alone. Took a few alleged fat burners but quite honestly I think fat burners are bunk. Just stimulants to get you revved up. I've stopped taking them. Rely on a nice cup of coffee now for energy. Some whey and casein protein, a good multi-vitamin, and fish oil.

Have so many vets here with great advice you will get to where you want to be. Guaranteed. And Spongy is our resident diet guru. I'm sure he'd be glad to help. Don't hesitate to ask anything. We're family here!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI..

diet is key.. heard spongy is the man to talk to if you're serious about your diet.. cardio+diet is is in essence everything..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI..

diet is key.. heard spongy is the man to talk to if you're serious about your diet.. heavy squats and deadlifts+diet is is in essence everything..

Fixed that "spelling" error for you bro

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!!!!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!

Someone direct her to Spongy!

New Threads