wife/gf/BF + annoying = good story

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my wife was annoying the shit out of me last night and I was just thinking about it and wanted to hear other people's stories of annoyances from your wife/gf...

What does she do to really get under your skin?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I edited the title of your post so Herm wouldn't feel excluded.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao nice...ya I feel bad now, I wasn't thinkin about manhole herm when I made the thread....my bad

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"why are you always talkin to your juicehead friends" shitttt just cook me my steak lady!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well here is my contribution...

This morning my fiance wakes up, goes downstairs and makes me a pile of oatmeal protein pancakes. So I ate a pile of them. Then she comes out of the bathroom naked and walks past me upstairs and to the bedroom. So of course I go running up the stairs. 4 pumps and 10 seconds later when I'm done she smiles and we go back downstairs. Then she hands me a mile long list of shit to do around the house and a grocery list and says I'm going for a run.

I look at her like wtf I wanna go to the gym. She says after making me breakfast and putting out I should be happy to do all those things...

Now, lets reverse roles. If I did nice stuff for her, then handed her shit to do and insisted that she should be happy, I'd never get laid again....

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah we could say Im cutting you from the dick and our old ladies would say ok finally. Lol. It's funny how guys do stuff to get laid. Take them places take them shopping all for pussy

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah we could say Im cutting you from the dick and our old ladies would say ok finally. Lol. It's funny how guys do stuff to get laid. Take them places take them shopping all for pussy

Yeah we're a pretty pathetic species... And all this gear only makes us weaker and more susceptible to it.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya herm beating off is only cool for so long...then you gotta get the ego boosting pussy! Kinda hard to brag to your buddies about fucking yourself......I said kinda hard, not impossible ;-)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That whole "can't we just hold and snuggle for once without having sex?" thing. Why? What's the point? My brain just doesn't work that way....especially on cycle. Look, my dear sweet wifey, if we are close, and I can smell you....I am gonna want to fuck.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This happened yesterday...

We go to Wal Mart of all fucking places to get 3 things. So we're actually both in a good mood, I'm being my usual sarcastic self and making her laugh which she loves btw. She wants to be a roller derby girl for Halloween. I'm like cool but you can't skate plus you'll be drunk and I'm not carrying your drunk ass around on roller skates all night. So anyways, we look at roller skates, I tell her the price of the adults which are $40. She sai no they're $30. I said no those are the child sizes. She says "I could probably fit in those." I said Taylon, her 11 year old daughter, can't fit in those what makes her think she could? Then it came, she popped off at the mouth and said I had a bad attitude and was being mean. I paused and looked at her and said what the fuck are you talking about?!? She said "you're being mean and have a bad attitude." Then she started rubbing my back so I don't her don't fucking touch me and she just got her bad attitude she thought I had and I walked off.

Usually it's shit like that. She likes to pop off at the mouth. Like tell me to "get the fuck out of MY house!" when we fight. Last time she said that she left and so I started packing my shit. She came back and asked me where I thought I was goin. I told her since it was HER house I was getting all MY shit out, she could pay all HER bills, and fix all the shit that goes wrong in HER house and that she could take care of HER kids since everything's hers when she's mad. Needless to say she started crying and apologizing and begged me not to leave.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I tell my wife hey let's have sex since the kids r sleeping she tells me uh we can't I say y she says cuz my period comes Tom , I said u c we shouldve had sex twice yesterday to make up for today! She just looked at me like please!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao, you guys will never get as much sex as you want so deal with it :)

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl, or was my girl until yesterday evening going through my phone. Don't get in there & complain about what you see...8-l

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That whole "can't we just hold and snuggle for once without having sex?" thing. Why? What's the point? My brain just doesn't work that way....especially on cycle. Look, my dear sweet wifey, if we are close, and I can smell you....I am gonna want to fuck.

Haha...my girl friend was pulling that on me. "Why can't we just snuggle". I said listen my dick has a mind all it's own & while we are doing this snuggle thing shits going to get hard. I have no control over what my dick is doing most of the time. You should be flattered that after being together for 5 years I'm still attracted to you & want to screw you. Now cut the crap & get up on that thing....lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha...my girl friend was pulling that on me. "Why can't we just snuggle". I said listen my dick has a mind all it's own & while we are doing this snuggle thing shits going to get hard. I have no control over what my dick is doing most of the time. You should be flattered that after being together for 5 years I'm still attracted to you & want to screw you. Now cut the crap & get up on that thing....lol

I've tried that logic... My fiance is 10 years older than me so I've even said "you're lucky I still think you're hot at your age!" and got smacked...

The other question I have asked her and never get an answer to: "When we do actually get around to having sex, you love it. So why is it that its so hard to get you to do something you enjoy?" She can't defeat that logic.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I must be the luckiest bastard alive, because I can get it whenever I want. I just told her no a few minutes ago. Keep in mind that my wife is built very well and not some out of shape chick. I was on the computer and she was just standing over me watching my every move like there is something I'm hiding. I hate that shit with a passion! We went in the other room and I told her how she was pissing me off and she said I have problems and that I must be hiding shit. Then she went down and was going to suck my dick and I told her it wasn't happening. She told me that I better be expecting to come off of it later tonight before bed. LOL, and you guys are talking about not getting it. Damn, I guess I want a little bit of a challenge once in a while. I'll give her the business tonight though. I had to take a mean piss before and just wanted her to think I was pissed off at her so she would give me my fucking privacy and back the fuck off. LOL, I know how to work this shit!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I don't grope, hug, snuggle, fuck, or have a meaningful conversation with my wife every day, she is convinced there is someone else and telling me "don't let the door hit you on the way out"! I'm like wtf just happened, can't I just sit on here? I can pound that shit hard all weekend, come the week "your so distant", what's wrong, something's wrong, something's not right. Fuck ME, chill out bitch!!!! Oh yeah, "why are on that steroid site all the time"? lol....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I don't grope, hug, snuggle, fuck, or have a meaningful conversation with my wife every day, she is convinced there is someone else and telling me "don't let the door hit you on the way out"! I'm like wtf just happened, can't I just sit on here? I can pound that shit hard all weekend, come the week "your so distant", what's wrong, something's wrong, something's not right. Fuck ME, chill out bitch!!!! Oh yeah, "why are on that steroid site all the time"? lol....

Did you just complain that you have to have sex daily?

op-is-gay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1554.jpg

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You never have anything to say to me but you sure have a lot to say to all those steroid guys......

The other night one of my buddies came over that she doesnt really like. He left and I came inside and was being totally normal as far as I could tell, but to her I had an attitude because i was hanging out with him........

Most of the other scenarios you guys have posted have happened too.....What can you do? Bitches are crazy.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck both of you bastards! Lol I have to give back rubs and foot rubs and listen to shit I don't care about and watch Teen mom and keeping up with the fuckdashians and be nice and lovey towards her just to get it once a week.

New Threads