Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake HGH

Thanks

Fake HGH

I am a fifty year old man who lifts and practices martial arts. I have been using growth for 4-5 years with good results. I can no longer afford the Dr. and US manufactured Hgh (it cost me $1,200 a mo). The Kigtropin does not have a anti-counterfeit number. I am using only God knows what in my body. I really don't understand why the guys, in the know, do not share their connect with others. Please show me I am mistaken and I can get some real hgh dealers that won't rip me off.

Thanks for your input

Thanks

Re: Fake HGH

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I am a fifty year old man who lifts and practices martial arts. I have been using growth for 4-5 years with good results. I can no longer afford the Dr. and US manufactured Hgh (it cost me $1,200 a mo). The Kigtropin does not have a anti-counterfeit number. I am using only God knows what in my body. I really don't understand why the guys, in the know, do not share their connect with others. Please show me I am mistaken and I can get some real hgh dealers that won't rip me off.

Thanks for your input
    Not flaming you Tim, but this isn't a great first post. You need to participate on the board some. Let people get to know you. Then guys who may be able to help you, will.
    I've grown up some.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

well Tim, I'm sure we all wish it was that easy...but it's not. You have to know there is a big trust issue with any of this stuff. Maybe if you stick around like buddy said above, you will get a connection. Btw, welcome
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts

Thanks for your input
    We feel your pain Tim. We really do. It's not easy. However a post like this puts you at risk of being scammed. Say in response to this post a member here sends you a private message telling you they can get you some legit GH. So you send him your money and poof he's gone. Never to be heard from again.

The reason it takes time, is because you need to build up trust and learn who YOU can trust. I hate this saying but I'll say it anyway...

This isn't Walmart...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Welcome to SI brother. All of the advice you have been given is from really good heartfelt and caring people. Please don't be discouraged. Be patient and build trust. Learn your way around and contribute when you can. There are plenty of good folks here that will help you soon.

Utmost Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,993 Times in 4,978 Posts

Keep the faith Mate, and welcome to SI!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yeah gh is expensive and there is a lot of fake shit out there so be careful. Stick around and gain trust and learn.

Thanks

Honestly I am really impressed with the response. I get that you need to trust me and that comes with time. Thanks for taking it easy on an old man

Thanks

Honestly I am really impressed with the response. I get that you need to trust me and that comes with time. Thanks for taking it easy on an old man
    Old? You're not old little brother ....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yeah man we don't mess around and try to be as safe as possible. The mod team here does a great job in keeping the peace and keeping the no no talk in pm. We take security seriously here. It's a great board to be apart of and safety is number one.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

Thanks for your input
    With 3 posts is why your not in the now!

Get in the now and you'll get what you need at a much much lowers cost and great quality.

If your not in the now your most likely only being offered fake and bunk GH, it takes testing and trusting to get the real stuff.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

A lot of us are in our mid 40's to 50's brother!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    A lot of us are in our mid 40's to 50's brother!
    But we aren't all beasts that look 25 like some left coast baseball fanatics I won't mention.

Thanks

Cool. I'm among the mature and learned. The question I have is 63Vette, a 1963 split window vette? Btw when I bang with the twenty yr olds in Thai Bowing or lifting with them I don't feel old so I keep doin the stuff I have always liked to do. I am looking forward to maintaining the youthful energy. I think that SI will be an important component. Thanks all

Thanks

"Thai Bowing" typo or new type of Romainian Deadlift? No just a stupid typo Thai Boxing, great cardio btw

Thanks

I love Muay Thai, been at it a few years myself. Welcome to SI
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Welcome Tim! nice to have you on board. and like the man said 50 is not old.

Thanks

Welcome Tim, a lot of 40+ here, feel at home.

Thanks

Welcome to SI Tim. Great place to be

Thanks

Welcome to SI bro! Stick around make some posts, keep it legit and more than likely the sun will shine your way!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast