Fake HGH

Tim

Reaction score
I am a fifty year old man who lifts and practices martial arts. I have been using growth for 4-5 years with good results. I can no longer afford the Dr. and US manufactured Hgh (it cost me $1,200 a mo). The Kigtropin does not have a anti-counterfeit number. I am using only God knows what in my body. I really don't understand why the guys, in the know, do not share their connect with others. Please show me I am mistaken and I can get some real hgh dealers that won't rip me off.

Thanks for your input

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a fifty year old man who lifts and practices martial arts. I have been using growth for 4-5 years with good results. I can no longer afford the Dr. and US manufactured Hgh (it cost me $1,200 a mo). The Kigtropin does not have a anti-counterfeit number. I am using only God knows what in my body. I really don't understand why the guys, in the know, do not share their connect with others. Please show me I am mistaken and I can get some real hgh dealers that won't rip me off.

Thanks for your input

Not flaming you Tim, but this isn't a great first post. You need to participate on the board some. Let people get to know you. Then guys who may be able to help you, will.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well Tim, I'm sure we all wish it was that easy...but it's not. You have to know there is a big trust issue with any of this stuff. Maybe if you stick around like buddy said above, you will get a connection. Btw, welcome :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks for your input

We feel your pain Tim. We really do. It's not easy. However a post like this puts you at risk of being scammed. Say in response to this post a member here sends you a private message telling you they can get you some legit GH. So you send him your money and poof he's gone. Never to be heard from again.

The reason it takes time, is because you need to build up trust and learn who YOU can trust. I hate this saying but I'll say it anyway...

This isn't Walmart...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. All of the advice you have been given is from really good heartfelt and caring people. Please don't be discouraged. Be patient and build trust. Learn your way around and contribute when you can. There are plenty of good folks here that will help you soon.

Utmost Respect,
Vette

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep the faith Mate, and welcome to SI!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah gh is expensive and there is a lot of fake shit out there so be careful. Stick around and gain trust and learn.

Tim

Reaction score
Honestly I am really impressed with the response. I get that you need to trust me and that comes with time. Thanks for taking it easy on an old man

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I am really impressed with the response. I get that you need to trust me and that comes with time. Thanks for taking it easy on an old man

Old? You're not old little brother .... ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man we don't mess around and try to be as safe as possible. The mod team here does a great job in keeping the peace and keeping the no no talk in pm. We take security seriously here. It's a great board to be apart of and safety is number one.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Thanks for your input

With 3 posts is why your not in the now!

Get in the now and you'll get what you need at a much much lowers cost and great quality.

If your not in the now your most likely only being offered fake and bunk GH, it takes testing and trusting to get the real stuff.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

A lot of us are in our mid 40's to 50's brother!

Tim

Reaction score
Cool. I'm among the mature and learned. The question I have is 63Vette, a 1963 split window vette? Btw when I bang with the twenty yr olds in Thai Bowing or lifting with them I don't feel old so I keep doin the stuff I have always liked to do. I am looking forward to maintaining the youthful energy. I think that SI will be an important component. Thanks all

Tim

Reaction score
"Thai Bowing" typo or new type of Romainian Deadlift? No just a stupid typo Thai Boxing, great cardio btw

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love Muay Thai, been at it a few years myself. Welcome to SI

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tim! nice to have you on board. and like the man said 50 is not old.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Stick around make some posts, keep it legit and more than likely the sun will shine your way!!!

New Threads