Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya all over the news here. A couple places here have had issues

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh.....the steroids they're talking about are not AAS.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah pain med steroids

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes not our gear AAS, but the fucking media will have their way with words before it's over.

Reaction score
My mom was telling me that a friend of the family died from this.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..... pretty familiar with this town. I knew right away it wasn't gear. I hear "Nashville" and "Steroids" in the same sentence, I stay focused, bro.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a shot of steroids in the elbow (tennis elbow) during this time from my Doc. (Didn't help shit by the way because I would take two weeks off the gym.) He also happens to be a friend so he called me last week to say mine wasn't from that batch.

How fucking ironic if I had gotten fucked up from a shot of pharm roids for tennis elbow after all these years pinning everything under the sun lol.

I would have been one pissed off brother!
Vette

Reaction score
Would've been one hell of a way to go down.

One of the headlines today was something like "10000 affected by disease causing steroids." God forbid they call them what they are, pain meds, and not try to fuel the witchhunt we currently have going on with roids in this country.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would've been one hell of a way to go down.

One of the headlines today was something like "10000 affected by disease causing steroids." God forbid they call them what they are, pain meds, and not try to fuel the witchhunt we currently have going on with roids in this country.

They are steroids. Thats the class of drug it is. Its more specific than calling it a pain med which isn't an accurate definition of them anyway.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother gets these steroid injections in his back monthly. Luckily our state is safe, so far

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find it amazing all these UGL's turning out shit tons of gear and a Legit Pharma has people dying.

When the fag ass Liberal media is done with this it's going to be heads on platters for allot of small operations to impress Soccer Moms all the fucks that love to jump on the follower bandwagon and cry "oh poor me"......even though they never spiked shit in their life.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The media has a way of turning words to suit their cause. STEROIDS!!? OOOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!!! Those KILL people!!! We must stop these STEROIDS at once!! Think about the children!!

Bleeding heart tree huggin morons..... What about white house scandals? How about putting that shit on the news for a change?? Oh, thats right, the left wing controls the media..

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The media has a way of turning words to suit their cause. STEROIDS!!? OOOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!!! Those KILL people!!! We must stop these STEROIDS at once!! Think about the children!!

Bleeding heart tree huggin morons..... What about white house scandals? How about putting that shit on the news for a change?? Oh, thats right, the left wing controls the media..

Always good see your posts. Real life Bro!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMFG this is crazy!!!

So I cut a guy off because of this shit...he text me saying that I have a big problem and that the steroids I gave him gave him a rare rash that can kill people and a few have already died. He said that I need to get my steroids tested and see if they are ok cause I could kill someone. I told him no way in fuckin hell could he get a rash from anything I gave him and not to mention he has been off for a month. Then he asked me if I have ever used methylpredisolone...I seriously busted out laughing and then tore him a new asshole. I said listed dumbass those are not anabolic steroids the docs are telling you about...I said if your so worried about dying then go ask the doc if trenbolone can cause it and he will tell you the same shit. He said dude dont be a dick about it I was just worried. I said dont ever fuckin text me again about me killing people when you know how much I care about people doing it the right way. I wont even hook people up that dont agree to do things my way. Fuck I say anti estrogen and people look at me like their brain just turned to mush..anyway...the dude is fuckin done with me...he even said "I wont tell anyone bro but you need to figure this out" He is lucky he didnt tell me in person!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra that guy is a total dk! Lmfao

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well he should of done is due dilgence...and did not. So, fucke'm!!!!

New Threads