Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stashing Gear.

Thanks

Stashing Gear.

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if you are stashing gear for future cycles.Man, I'm like a squirell. I already have the gear for the next three cycles and i still can't stop thinking about geting more gear.Is this normal? Or i have ,you know,mental problems?LOL Please tell me i'm not the only one.LOL

Thanks

Re: Stashing Gear.

I wish I had that much extra. I have a little and I buy a little here and there just to have on hand

Thanks
    Thanked 18,090 Times in 7,788 Posts

I think I have enough to cruise for a bout two years at 500mg of Test... God I love steroids
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Man,I'm not a rich guy but i have done some efforts to be able to do this.Now don't ask me if my wife was happy about it.LOL
    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    I wish I had that much extra. I have a little and I buy a little here and there just to have on hand

Thanks

Mine definitely isn't. But filling her car up every now and then goes a long way. Haha

Thanks
    Thanked 5,356 Times in 2,256 Posts

Originally Posted by danielbiker View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm wondering if you are stashing gear for future cycles.Man, I'm like a squirell. I already have the gear for the next three cycles and i still can't stop thinking about geting more gear.Is this normal? Or i have ,you know,mental problems?LOL Please tell me i'm not the only one.LOL
    You can never have enough that is sensible meaning if a person has a closet full and one of their stupid kids throws a party that has the cops in the house getting rid of the people and they see a few looking like they are on drugs causing them to snoop and open that closet and as the door opens shit fall all over the floor then that ain't sensible this an exaggeration but one must always think about shit like that if they have what LE would consider a lot of gear.

Morons get busted like that a lot especially in the car, broken tail light pulled over owner of gear looking like a bitch cops searches car and that's that.

I have seen stuff like this where a weak person gives you away by their reactions and demeanor with just a gram of weed and I have seen people walk away with ounces of dope because they showed nothing to hide and this is my biggest things never show your hiding something and one won't pry.

I know I'm taking this to another level but think about it, a person gets hurt in your home medics and cops show and a cop see's 1 thing to give reason to pry they just might and need no warrant they are already in your home. I say this because a lot of you like to smoke weed and 1 roach is all it can take.

I know it's over the top but then again it's not, cos see bong or pipe and that could be that right their!

Remember LE thinks a cycle is enough for distribution!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

I agree with SF I've had my share of run in with the cops doing things I shouldn't but I can keep a straight face with no problem. Crossed many border checks knowing I can go down for a long time but you have to keep cool doing it

Thanks

hide it where only you can find it... like SFG said... it only takes suspicion these days for LEO to search your shit...

and remember... with out a warrant... they cant search without PERMISSION!

unless they have probable cause...

Thanks

I like buying gear as much as using it, but I am with SFG and IC. I get a little paranoid about having TOO much stuff on hand. I have enough for this cycle and the next, and that is it. My stash spot is pretty ****ing good, but we all know LE make a living off of finding stash spots. That's their business.

Thanks

Originally Posted by IronCore View Post
    hide it where only you can find it... like SFG said... it only takes suspicion these days for LEO to search your shit...

and remember... with out a warrant... they cant search without PERMISSION!

unless they have probable cause...
    Sure they can. As long as there's no witnesses to back your story vs thier story they can do what the **** they want including illegal search and seizure and lying on police reports saying you gave them permission. I've got a gun charge to prove it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Sure they can. As long as there's no witnesses to back your story vs thier story they can do what the **** they want including illegal search and seizure and lying on police reports saying you gave them permission. I've got a gun charge to prove it.

Exactly^

LE can poke they're heads to see through your window and there's your one way ticket to doomsville. As long as they have they're partner to testify to the police report, your ****ed. Sure you can fight it, but at the end of the day, your still in possession of a controlled substance, mail fraud, and much more.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

Ya I was kinda a horder last month lol. But my friend wanted it all so I transferred it to him
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Youre normal dude. I love to stay 2 cycles ahead and stash as well. Plus always looking for a deal...lol

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

I think you're a hoarder.....just sayin
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Just as long as I have enough Test Im good. Hate looking at my stash and only seeing like 1 or 2 bottles of Test. Need atleast 4 in there.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Very true ! When they want something they will do what ever needs to be done and his partner will agree with him and lie.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    Very true ! When they want something they will do what ever needs to be done and his partner will agree with him and lie.
    That's why so many cops come for me during a run of the mill traffic stop.

Run my info and you find history of aggression toward police. They are a little more careful when they fear paying for that evidence with their teeth.

Georgia

Brother Bundy has enough gear to allow every Chinese soldier in a time of war to run five 12-week cycles.

That's how we should all be

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    Mine definitely isn't. But filling her car up every now and then goes a long way. Haha
    With that much gear I wo be filling up something else which will make real ****ing happy lol

Thanks

I guess there is some truth in this.
    Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    I think you're a hoarder.....just sayin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast