Test results not to good

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll sart with background
First cycle was test c 500mg 11 weeks with a bloodtest following with a 207 testosterone (very very low). Pct was clomid only

Second cycle was test 400 tren 500. 20 week with hcg whole cycle, hcg blast and clomid nolva pct (pct lasting close to month and half).

This is where I'm worried and or confused. I only had yesterday available to do my testing and stopped pct sat night and took test Monday morning
Can my levels be effected from pct drugs or they out of system?
Levels below:

Rbc. 5.81. High. 4.14-5.80 ranges
Hemoglobin 17.9 high. 12.6-17.7 range
Hemotocrit. 51.3. High. 37.5-51.0 range
Bun creatinine 24. High. 8-19. Range
Lh. 10.4. High. 1.7-8.6. Range

Test. 383. Norm. 348-1197.range
Estradiol 30.3. Norm. 7.6-42.6 range

And second question. How low of test would u consider hrt/trt

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloods are on the high end. I'd recommend donating some blood. Your test is on the low side where trt maybe an option. Trying a restart of your test maybe the place to start.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When u say restart u mean ? I just finished 2 weeks hcg blas and 4 weeks clomid nolva

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At this point, I don't think I should feel:
Tired all the time
Lack of sex drive
Difficulty finishing
Almost no aggression at the gym

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not convinced that a month and a half is enough time to get Test back up after a 20 week cycle consisting of Test and Tren.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So do u think I should extend pct? And if so to what extent?
Keeping in mind I started this cycle at a 207. I'm 130 higher already and I waited 4 months after last cycle to test bloods

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So do u think I should extend pct? And if so to what extent?
Keeping in mind I started this cycle at a 207. I'm 130 higher already and I waited 4 months after last cycle to test bloods

I would think that you are done with PCT. I have heard that test levels still take time after PCT to recover. You know, the drugs help start the HPTA, but then it takes a while for HPTA to bring our test levels back up. I am on a 14 week Test C cycle, and plan on doing the typical Clomid/Nolva PCT. I don't expect for my natural test to be back up to pre-cycle levels after 4 weeks of PCT.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, give blood. Thick blood=lethargy.

You just were on for almost 6 months with harsh compounds and expect to be back in full swing in 6 weeks?

Take some non aas suppliments to help out in the gym and work through it.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
At this point, I don't think I should feel:
Tired all the time
Lack of sex drive
Difficulty finishing
Almost no aggression at the gym

You definitely should not be feeling this way at this point. Deafton is giving sound advice. Was in similar scenario. check out trt. but give some blood as well to be safe abd lower your crit. Im on trt and do a 2x rbc donation 2x/year

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys so far. Donating blood is a def to do now!!
An I do understand it takes time to recover, but going from a base of 207 to a 380 is a large jump and still want to know if the clomid and nolva two days before could spike anything

My worries are loosing weight, I eat like a horse an im still dropping weight 6lbs so far in 2 monts off cycle

I have a dr apt in a month to meet my new primary an will descuss these issues and ask for another test
If I'm trt worthy I would want to start ASAP but the consensus so far is still unknown to me

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
An I do understand it takes time to recover, but going from a base of 207 to a 380 is a large jump and still want to know if the clomid and nolva two days before could spike anything

My worries are loosing weight, I eat like a horse an im still dropping weight 6lbs so far in 2 monts off cycle

I have a dr apt in a month to meet my new primary an will descuss these issues and ask for another test
If I'm trt worthy I would want to start ASAP but the consensus so far is still unknown to me

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Its too soon to know if you'really going to recover to where you want.

You're basically as low as your test is going to be.

If you WANT to be on trt start popping var and make an appointment with an endo.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloods are on the high end. I'd recommend donating some blood. Your test is on the low side where trt maybe an option. Trying a restart of your test maybe the place to start.

When I run tren I donate blood every 56 days bro. You really aren't that bad actually and you should be gtg pretty quickly. Donating blood will take down several of those high counts. Also, if you do not already take an 81mg aspirin I would suggest you do.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aspirin to thin the blood correct ? And Dailey ?
And that's the question of my life right now... Trt seems more positive the. Negative
I mean, I plan on cycling alot More in my life. It just seems better as a body builder to be on gear year around (low doses).

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You just were on for almost 6 months with harsh compounds and expect to be back in full swing in 6 weeks?

This exactly!

You ran tren for a good run. I'd be happy with T levels with only a week after pct. but definitely go give some blood ASAP!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I never knew this, I suffer minor bouts of fatigue and have not given blood in a long time!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. U elevated some stress

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Estrogen on high side...got any AI left? And u should donate blood as mentioned. All that T stimulated it like crazy...what's your blood pressure? And drink water, i don't like the way your bun/creatine (kidney function) is looking

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I normally drink alot of water ... Perhaps i have been slipping
And my blood pressure was 130/80 I think. I woul have to ask my girl later

Yes I have an AI on hand. How long should I run it again

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you planning on taking blood test again? I'd run for a couple weeks at least