Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: andromed labs ?

Thanks

andromed labs ?

so other than trust...who has taken and liked their gear, i dont want to place a big order if their stuff is questionable or unknown.

Thanks

Re: andromed labs ?

I had a 20ml vial of their 250mg primo, but it went bye bye when I started my cycle. Never used their brand of anything yet.

Thanks

i have been on there test e and var for 5 weeks now. got some good strength gains from the var, and starting to feel the test now. i will be placing another order from them soon. so far no PIP from the test.

Thanks

im liking the sounds of andromed lab cuz its canadian but i just dont like ordering from a website

Thanks

I ordered some Tren Ace and Test E from this site a few weeks back. Boss was always readily available to answer any question i had. My order was placed on a Monday and I rec'd my package Wednesday afternoon. I have yet to pin their gear, i did however, comment that their tren ace was very cloudy, and it looked like there was sediment on the bottom-apparently, this is a common occurrence! I have attached a pic with the Tren ace on the left and their test E on the right....if you look closely, you see what i am referring to as i have turned the bottles upside down. As well, i was not a fan of their packaging and noticed none of their bottles contained lot/batch #'s....how do you distinguish between a good batch and a bad batch (if you happen to mix them) if there is no lot/batch #. I'm sorry that i can't comment on the quality as i have yet to try any of it. This is not meant to be a negative review...they are a new lab and as with everything new, there are growing pains and learning curves....i have put my trust in andromed labs, and hope that the gear checks out when i go to pin it in January!!

Until i figure out how to upload more photos, as it wont allow me to go beyond 107kb, i can't show you a pic....

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by pumped2012 View Post
    Warm and swirl the tren and that cloudiness will disappear. And don't be afraid to post negative reviews here.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Warm and swirl the tren and that cloudiness will disappear. And don't be afraid to post negative reviews here.
    Bro, i have done it a few times and it remains the same....I'm not too worried as there is another thread regarding this topic and i have googled cloudy tren-you would be amazed at what comes up-pretty much the issue i'm having, my gear seems g2g...wont really know until january though.... The only concern with writing a negative review about anyone or anything is the person(s) you're writing it about may be a sensitive individual, and what if this person has sensitive/personal information about you....some ppl can be wicked and attempt to hurt you because you have hurt their business with negative posts....this is just a general statement....something I'm always cognisant of...

Thanks

andromed labs ?

Any updates on your andromed cycle. There pushing that lab over at ology like they did pinn which makes me a little nervous

Thanks

I just got done running their test e and also their dbol caps...... it was good...... I'm not experienced enough to say that it was wonderful. It definitly worked and their customer service was hands down the best I have ever experienced. At the time I only knew of AML and pinnacle. The way I look at it, I won with the decision I made. Would use them again but have test proven sources now. You are good to go, won't be disappointed.
    Live Laugh Love Lift.

Thanks

andromed labs ?

Thanks for the input stoked. I was just Leary of ordering from a website as most people are. Also it is being pushed over at ology like pinn was.. Which also makes me skeptical. We all no how that turned out

Thanks

On their test e ... 5 weeks in ... Customer service like everyone else said ... No pip ...

Thanks

this guy didnt get bashed on and he only had very few post he only had one when he posted this but i got bashed on when i made a thread like this. What is up with this guys? lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by Fisher28 View Post
    this guy didnt get bashed on and he only had very few post he only had one when he posted this but i got bashed on when i made a thread like this. What is up with this guys? lol
    Well I guess you were the whipping boy. I'd say it had a lit more to do with a few of your previous posts. But why start that argument again and wreck this guys thread. Water under the bridge.

Thanks

I used the maste and test300 this year and had smooth shots and results comming,.
    Had to halt the stupid cycle due to medical stuff and have to wait till I am not needing to take any more blood tests (spring) but so far so good. got some of the t400 too :-d.
    The drol is strong too!.

Thanks

Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    I used the maste and test300 this year and had smooth shots and results comming,.
    Had to halt the stupid cycle due to medical stuff and have to wait till I am not needing to take any more blood tests (spring) but so far so good. got some of the t400 too :-d.
    The drol is strong too!.
    JUICED! Nice to see you!

I have used AML's Test C 250 and everything was great! Smooth pins and growing muscles!

Thanks

andromed labs ?

You won't have an issue receiving your order. They ship super fast and there customer service is top notch

Thanks

My order was delayed. Only due to Holliday shipping times as everything takes twice as long or longer right now. Some bottles were frozen and my tren is also cloudy. Tried heat and nothing. Two weeks and I will give my opinion on the products. dbol, test, tren.

edit, I kinda anticipated the frozen test. I hear Canada is cold and its been cold here also

Thanks

Any more reviews for aml gear.. Is everyone satisfied with it

Thanks

Nah. I think the drol was bunk. I took 150mg a day sometimes 200mg a day and didnt feel any different. ABSOLUTELY NO SIDES. And drol usually makes me a raging, high blood pressure monster.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

Originally Posted by 3rdinfintry View Post
    What happens if the stuff is frozen when we receive it?
    I lived in the North Eastern USA for 35yrs. Move here to SoCal.....it's always nice and warm here in the Desert.

Originally Posted by Rage Strength View Post
    Nah. I think the drol was bunk. I took 150mg a day sometimes 200mg a day and didnt feel any different. ABSOLUTELY NO SIDES. And drol usually makes me a raging, high blood pressure monster.
    That sucks. I will say good/real drol isn't easy to find. I just got done. I hadn't run any in yrs and just got done with some. Started at 50mg and then to 100mg/ed. I had forgotten how drol ****s with my appetite. That got better after a couple weeks. It also had me feeling not so great. I can tell because now being off I have more energy and just feel better.....but man the pumps and the way I looked were ****ing awesome.
    I've grown up some.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast