andromed labs ?

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ordered Tbol and its gtg, no idea on there other drugs, but there vialis sure as hell works ;)

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't heard a thing of these guys. I have saw pictures floating around. All in all anyone can have a pretty label looking packed tight in a vial its just how things are.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fracking right my friend just goes to show you the drek that flies all over.

Claudio, hit up the new members section and start a thread with a little info about yourself

Reaction score
My Tren ace is cloudy too. Their orals isnt that great but thier injectables are pretty good imo. ORALS SUCK!

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AML orals are just fine.
I was dissapointed in the Tbol...Does that mean AML is selling bunk?? No..It means i didnt like Tbol.
I have tried their Dbol, and it was fukin great.
Im running clomid during my cycle at 50mg per day, cause im running low on HCG, and my balls are huge still (week 9, test/mast/tren).. so their clomid are also fukin great.
I got friends using their var, some using Adrol, and some on Halo...and they re all VERY satisfied.
Keep in mind a mistake might have been made if you re not happy about your orals. For example, mislabelling. If you bought Anadrol and got a mislabeled primo ace tab...well for sure you wont want to throw up if you take 4 per day...
Does that mean AML is selling bunk? No.
AML has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you dont like the product you got, they will exchange it for whatever you want. I dont think they would do that if they wanted to fuck people over... Hell they event sent us xmas cards this year...
A lot of people will say AML is the best lab they used since a long time.
I know theres A LOT of great labs out there. Lots of small labs that make great gear too..
AML is doing its best to be one of the best, they re certainly not into selling bunk lol
Ill say it again, if you re not 100% satisfied, just email Boss, he will fix it. You will never loose a penny with AML.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from there before. Seemed good to me. I had the Test E and the Anavar.
One thing I liked is that it's sterile, so they say.

Reaction score
I don't know about that, if you google the reviews and they were not all positive to say the least.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fracking right my friend just goes to show you the drek that flies all over.

How about some manners? Is this the first board you've ever visited? How about introducing yourself in the proper section? How'd you like me walking in your house holding your daughters hand and asking you if the sheets on your bed are fresh cuz I plan on laying this pretty things sweet ass down on it....and, oh yeah, how are you?

Reaction score
How about some manners? Is this the first board you've ever visited? How about introducing yourself in the proper section? How'd you like me walking in your house holding your daughters hand and asking you if the sheets on your bed are fresh cuz I plan on laying this pretty things sweet ass down on it....and, oh yeah, how are you?

-Really Ben, mannners huh? Why did I personally offend someone here? I don't think so, I posted an opinion from my own experience. No not the first board, but new here and really hope this is not a bias board and respects criticism. Your comments here uncalled for and your Intelligence speaks for itself, don't really give 2 shits to lower myself to your level of intellect. Actually that daughter you talk about looks alot like your mom~! You guys make a nice couple. Asshole

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
-Really Ben, mannners huh? Why did I personally offend someone here? I don't think so, I posted an opinion from my own experience. No not the first board, but new here and really hope this is not a bias board and respects criticism. Your comments here uncalled for and your Intelligence speaks for itself, don't really give 2 shits to lower myself to your level of intellect. Actually that daughter you talk about looks alot like your mom~! You guys make a nice couple. Asshole

You should think about what you type to a well known vet of this community. What he said to you is 100% true and I and im sure others feel the same way.

Making an intro goes a long way on these types of boards. Otherwise you just look like a troll, shill, or just plain jackass

Reaction score
Hi.......

I usually do think about it, I posted as what I perceived as truth,hence opinion. I mean is that not what a board is for no?
"What he said to you is 100% true and I and im sure others feel the same way. "- What part was 100% true? Can you elaborate here? Let's assume I came in here and posted that this lab , yadah,yadah, the next best thing to slice bread...No one would have said anything, but once I post something that goes against the "sales" push, suddenly I am a bad guy that is mean and has no manners. If I am not making a mistake I did not directly or indirectly come here to talk smack about any user, but your respected vet, did just that ...I mean as a vet he could have easily sent a PM with whatever suited his motive and I would have read and corresponded with the guy.
If you still think I am troll,shill or jackass.then be it man.
Fact is that there people shilling this aml stuff like it's hot cakes...it's only fair to speak both good and bad.
be good.....pal. The intention was not to chit in your backyard....if you follow

CM

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi.......

I usually do think about it, I posted as what I perceived as truth,hence opinion. I mean is that not what a board is for no?
"What he said to you is 100% true and I and im sure others feel the same way. "- What part was 100% true? Can you elaborate here? Let's assume I came in here and posted that this lab , yadah,yadah, the next best thing to slice bread...No one would have said anything, but once I post something that goes against the "sales" push, suddenly I am a bad guy that is mean and has no manners. If I am not making a mistake I did not directly or indirectly come here to talk smack about any user, but your respected vet, did just that ...I mean as a vet he could have easily sent a PM with whatever suited his motive and I would have read and corresponded with the guy.
Fact is that there people shilling this aml stuff like it's hot cakes...it's only fair to speak both good and bad.
be good.....pal. The intention was not to chit in your backyard....if you follow

CM

All we are saying is make an intro. Not that hard to figure out.

Are u a rocket scientist?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

this will get u a ban for 3 days

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from there before. Seemed good to me. I had the Test E and the Anavar.
One thing I liked is that it's sterile, so they say.

Dude... If you have a lab that is selling you gear that isn't sterile, then you have serious issues pending.

I don't know about that, if you google the reviews and they were not all positive to say the least.

Nope. There are negs for this lab, that is for sure. We don't protect sources here. If you have a personal experience good or bad with AML post up.

Hi.......

CM

Chill out and post an intro.... Its just common courtesy. If you had posted they were good to go and ben sees its your first post he'd call you a shill just the same. Making a first or second post in a thread on a source is usually a good way to get noticed. Like you've been told, Ben has been around long enough and knows the tactics. We strangle scammers and their shills for sport.

You typed a whole lot of words above that could have been better put to use by letting us get to know you.

Plus Bundy needs fresh meat.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All your posts are about this thread (4 posts)? Appears you came here to talk only about AML, which makes you appear to be very suspicious....

Hi.......

CM

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You make a comment about this lab, then at the bottom "Powered by Andromed Labs, Canada" with your email, you appear to be a reseller or the actual lab....

AML orals are just fine.
I was dissapointed in the Tbol...Does that mean AML is selling bunk?? No..It means i didnt like Tbol.
I have tried their Dbol, and it was fukin great.
Im running clomid during my cycle at 50mg per day, cause im running low on HCG, and my balls are huge still (week 9, test/mast/tren).. so their clomid are also fukin great.
I got friends using their var, some using Adrol, and some on Halo...and they re all VERY satisfied.
Keep in mind a mistake might have been made if you re not happy about your orals. For example, mislabelling. If you bought Anadrol and got a mislabeled primo ace tab...well for sure you wont want to throw up if you take 4 per day...
Does that mean AML is selling bunk? No.
AML has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you dont like the product you got, they will exchange it for whatever you want. I dont think they would do that if they wanted to fuck people over... Hell they event sent us xmas cards this year...
A lot of people will say AML is the best lab they used since a long time.
I know theres A LOT of great labs out there. Lots of small labs that make great gear too..
AML is doing its best to be one of the best, they re certainly not into selling bunk lol
Ill say it again, if you re not 100% satisfied, just email Boss, he will fix it. You will never loose a penny with AML.

New Threads