Test/Tren

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been running this bout 10 days now. Veteran in all this but this is my first run with some shit I found online. A friend I grew up with became a chemist and actually brewed some great gear. Got all his raws from abroad and made a good small business out of it helping out guys in the city. But buddies gone, and now I'm trying a lab that one of the younger guys at the gym uses.

Running 200mg Test E with 100mg Tren ED

So far the effects are nothing what they should be but they are present. No trensomnia or night sweats which I ussually have both by this time. Also no cough but I'm ok with that part.

Hopefully this works out ok, or else I'm back on the search.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll try to log here and there I'm pretty busy but I'll mark updates. Also am I allowed to post the lab I am using?

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am using Powerpharma, it says powertrip on the vial. I will say the guy has good customer service and prices. He answered all my questions from solvents and oil used to raws and how he tested for purity.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you using Tren ace or tren enth? If you're using tren E then you wont feel shit for a few weeks. If you're using Ace then you should start seieng it within the next few days.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you using Tren ace or tren enth? If you're using tren E then you wont feel shit for a few weeks. If you're using Ace then you should start seieng it within the next few days.

Tren Ace 100mg ED so 700mg Every week....yes I am a pin cushion

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Powertrip is supposed to be solid. I've never used but know guys that have. Hmmmmm.....

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro I've heard decent things about them.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Powertrip is supposed to be solid. I've never used but know guys that have. Hmmmmm.....

I'm a skeptic man...and he seems like a solid dude. It's only been 9 days, I do notice test, the bad tren sides havnt come yet but that's ok.

I am on prami and adex so that will keep some sides at bay.

Honestly monday will be the start of week 3 so if after the weekend i'm still complaining then we may have a problem, but like I said I have been talking with PT over email and he seems like a solid guy, I'm just skeptical after seeing friends mess with labs like Pinnacle which supposively was mediocre at best but guy rave about it over at steroidology

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's steroidology. Place is a joke.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
700mg a week is a shit ton of tren bro!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well people raved about uncle z too. It's ology. It's where noobs find thier first online source and think that it's the best shit ever. I guess it's better then my first online source though. I got majorly raped and knew it but I just moved back to the Midwest and had ZERO connects for gear here. You guys will probably laugh but it was nosha lmao like 150 a vial for some test c. I didn't care though I was ready for another cycle and probably would of payed double that.

I'd say give it another 4-7 days. If you're not feeling it then something's up. I hit 14 days on ace and turn into the fuckin hulk.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first cycle in '94 I paid $30 for an amp of omnadren...bought 10 for $300. I wanted it badly. I would've paid more also. It was then that I found my drug of choice.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is my highest dose i've run. Making sure I get bloodwork mid cycle on this one. Diets squeeky clean as well.
That's a nice dose. I've found that the sides don't get worse for me when I get over 800mg. I like to get up to a gram/week.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well we will see how PT works out for me. I'm gonna stock up here pretty soon, been reading a lot on here about CVL too.....sooooo mannnnyyyy choooiiicccesss don't wanna play the guessing game just want a legit source that I can rely on in my times of need.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trensomnia kicked in, was hot as fuck all night with the window open and couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time before I had to pace around and try again. Wanted to rip the damn pillow in half.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea buddy that trensomnia sucks, but I fuckin love Tren!!!!

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great workout today and great day for improvement in general till I hit around 3 oclock. Found myself busy with no food so took my cheat meal for the week and cheated strong. First time at McDonalds in months, double quarter pounder with large fry and two mcdoubles. Nice way to fill the rest of my macros for the day.

New Threads