Any tips for increasing appetite during a bulking cycle?

Reaction score
I'm not a big eater and i'm sure I'm not the only one.What do you do,guys during a bulking cycle to increase your appetite?My next cycle does not include EQ so I'm wondering if there are any suplements,vitamines etc to boost the appetite.Thanks

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GHRP-6 will increase appitite. I dont have any appitite problems when I bulk cuz I run nanadrolone and dbol which both make me a hungry beast. If you're having trouble eating enough cals the only real thing you can do is force feed yourself. It sucks and will make you hate food sometimes but food is really meant for fuel, not for enjoyment.

Reaction score
What's teh injection protocol of the GHRP-6?Thanks
GHRP-6 will increase appitite. I dont have any appitite problems when I bulk cuz I run nanadrolone and dbol which both make me a hungry beast. If you're having trouble eating enough cals the only real thing you can do is force feed yourself. It sucks and will make you hate food sometimes but food is really meant for fuel, not for enjoyment.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not to hungry off cycle but on cycle... I feel sick if I didn't eat

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will 2nd GHRP-6. It really works! If u check my older posts you should find my story bout when I gave myself a larger dose than I intended.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're just going to use it for appetite, 100 mcgs a 2-3 times a day should be fine. When I was on it, Id inject 3 times a day. And about 20-30 min after Id be famished and could eat a horse.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ghrp 2 gives crazy hunger spikes as well. and less cortisol & prolactin too.

as mentioned, 10-35min post inj and you are really going to want to eat. watch out, you may find yourself eating all types of shit, I have a tough time eating healthy things. I just keep eating and sooner or later its something bad.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ghrp 2 gives crazy hunger spikes as well. and less cortisol & prolactin too.

as mentioned, 10-35min post inj and you are really going to want to eat. watch out, you may find yourself eating all types of shit, I have a tough time eating healthy things. I just keep eating and sooner or later its something bad.

This ^^^^^^ and bro, run that damn EQ in a bulk sometime too, I think you will really like it at about 800mg/wk.

Dose the GHRP 2 at about 75-100mcg at waking and again in the evening. I went to ipormorlan because I was so hungry on that stuff that I was constantly starving!

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no rec drug talk allowed

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This ^^^^^^ and bro, run that damn EQ in a bulk sometime too, I think you will really like it at about 800mg/wk.

Dose the GHRP 2 at about 75-100mcg at waking and again in the evening. I went to ipormorlan because I was so hungry on that stuff that I was constantly starving!

i do 220mcg each inj

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i do 220mcg each inj

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A whole bunch of squats and deadlifts.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cardio makes me fucking hungry... Try gradually eating more food each day. This way your stomach will expand over time. And as I'm sure you know, eat several meals throughout the day so your stomach has no time to shrink.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem,my appetite sucks,i just havet to force feed myself

Emmerz24

Reaction score
If you don't wanna go the peptide route try some injectable vitamin b12. It increases metabolism, more energy, and always makes me hungry as fuck

New Threads