ExoScience - ARE SCAMMERS

Reaction score
If you get in contact with exoscience@safe-mail.net DON'T TRUST them...

They claim to say they what HARD on their reputation of being reliable, is all a bunch of BULLS****

I went ahead and placed my order and ExoScience responded back that they will require my MoneyPak # In order to process the order... I replied back with MP# for completion of order only for them to reply with that my MP# account is invalid - when I called MoneyPak and request a REFUND they told me the the RELOAD # had been used and the no funds I. My account...

Finally to add more insult to me they stated that they are labeling me a SCAMMER yet there the SCAMMERS.

I Got taken for $135 so it wasn't that big of a hit, but still it's the principal of the matter.

DON'T TRUST EXOSCIENCE GEAR OR ANY EMAILS FROM exoscience@Safe-mail.net

ExoScience are SCAMMERS.... And Stole from me...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Exo Science - ARE SCAMMERS

As much as this might help people... U just posted a source contact info and I do believe that against our rules

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that bro. Any hit sucks no matter how big or small.

Yeah four is right, just edit after @********.net

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

As much as this might help people... U just posted a source contact info and I do believe that against our rules

A source yes a scammer no.

Reaction score

four,

For the record the ADMIN ask me to posted this... If I broke the rules it was not Intentional, thus is why I ask first prior to posting...but thank you for your concerns.

Reaction score

Thanks Admin

For getting my back...I'm not trying to break no rules... Just want to protect others from being victims too...

A source yes a scammer no.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always hate to see this. We are all in this together and that includes sources. There is plenty of money to be made and plenty of risks for all of us. Sources deserve their profit and if they are not making it they need to up their prices.

The risks and rewards are pretty well balanced until you start adding scammers/reverse scammers in to the mix.

The truth will prevail,
Vette

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I dealt with said source and all went smooth.

I'm more worried about the quality than anything else. I'm waiting for reviews of quality first.

Reaction score
Vette,

I hear ya man, I hate that I had to do that but I asked for permission prior to doing this. I emailed the back again to see if they can check there records if there was a clerical error somewhere, currently awaiting response.... But yes I agree with you there is risk and reward take on both ends...

I just want what I paid for... I just happy that it wasn't A HUGE HIT... $$$ wise.

I always hate to see this. We are all in this together and that includes sources. There is plenty of money to be made and plenty of risks for all of us. Sources deserve their profit and if they are not making it they need to up their prices.

The risks and rewards are pretty well balanced until you start adding scammers/reverse scammers in to the mix.

The truth will prevail,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your statement "have your back" made it seem like I attacked you.
If u got that impression im sorry
It was more of a friendly heads up

Reaction score
StoliFtw,

Well I'm happy for you... I would love to be in your shoes. Good luck on your cycle.

Interesting. I dealt with said source and all went smooth.

I'm more worried about the quality than anything else. I'm waiting for reviews of quality first.

Reaction score
Four1,

It's all good brother, no attack taken... I appreciate your comments and concerns... I just wanted to clear up the fact that I didn't violate any rules And got suggested by the Admin that I should warn others... That all... Take care and no offense taken.

Your statement "have your back" made it seem like I attacked you.
If u got that impression im sorry
It was more of a friendly heads up

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man, another bunk source..... wow??

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
StoliFtw,

Well I'm happy for you... I would love to be in your shoes. Good luck on your cycle.

'My friend' doesn't even want that shit. He said he's more than happy to give it away. Let me know and I'll let him know.

Mods: please delete if inappropriate ... don't want to violate any rules.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is the deal? Why can't sources just sell drugs like they are supposed to, and when things get hot just close up shop? Why are they compelled to fuck somebody? Your customers are not out to fuck you, what is the damn deal? How hard is it to have a little honor and do the right thing?

Reaction score
Ok guys just got word back from Exo and still the same SHORT reply.

"There is no error sir, we do not take peoples funds if we do not plan to send an order. We told you a few emails before you sent a Moneypak code that we are not accepting new customers."

I've done my due Diligence... All you decide on VERDICT.

THANKS

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont think its about having anybody's back, too many boards will cover up a scamming source to protect their own person interests (money). If you do not have a place to expose a scam it can/will continue indefinately.

Reaction score
Shane,

I agree with you 100%

What is the deal? Why can't sources just sell drugs like they are supposed to, and when things get hot just close up shop? Why are they compelled to fuck somebody? Your customers are not out to fuck you, what is the damn deal? How hard is it to have a little honor and do the right thing?

Reaction score
Admin,
You hit the nail on the head... The blanked ****** out the source contact info at Ology site..

I dont think its about having anybody's back, too many boards will cover up a scamming source to protect their own person interests (money). If you do not have a place to expose a scam it can/will continue indefinately.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys just got word back from Exo and still the same SHORT reply.

"There is no error sir, we do not take peoples funds if we do not plan to send an order. We told you a few emails before you sent a Moneypak code that we are not accepting new customers."

I've done my due Diligence... All you decide on VERDICT.

THANKS

Wow.

It's one thing not accepting customers, but then WHY THE FUCK would they use the MP code.. That is indeed a scam...

Sorry man. sucks to hear it ..

New Threads