Thanks

Scammers, Thieves, and Junkies

I am getting a little sick of all this scamming going on around us! How hard is it to sell gear? It isn't rocket science. If things get a little hot, close up shop but don't screw bros out of their hard earned money. I understand that this an illegal business, but it should be possible for a source to sell gear AND be trustworthy. If he will screw me out of my money, will he skimp on sterilization, quality of products, or anything else? I say, "Yes!" Let's stick together and keep ourselves in the loop and dialed in. One last thing...if you are a source and are NOT a scammer...thank you. Thank you for speedy delivery, sterile gear, and properly dosed gear. There CAN be honor among us.

Let's hear about your worst scamming experience.

Thanks

Re: Scammers, Thieves, and Junkies

Shane

You know how the old saying goes, there no HONOR amongst Thieves......but I hear ya..

Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    I am getting a little sick of all this scamming going on around us! How hard is it to sell gear? It isn't rocket science. If things get a little hot, close up shop but don't screw bros out of their hard earned money. I understand that this an illegal business, but it should be possible for a source to sell gear AND be trustworthy. If he will screw me out of my money, will he skimp on sterilization, quality of products, or anything else? I say, "Yes!" Let's stick together and keep ourselves in the loop and dialed in. One last thing...if you are a source and are NOT a scammer...thank you. Thank you for speedy delivery, sterile gear, and properly dosed gear. There CAN be honor among us.

Let's hear about your worst scamming experience.

Thanks

I was scammed by a supplier the name was very similar to a well known company now, so I will not post it because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. They scammed me for about $400. I also had another supplier send me bunk gear which was about $300 worth and I got it replaced which was good. That was as far as I have been scammed. This was like 4 yrs ago. Steroid are too cheap to produce, when you use the word manufacture thats another story. To operate a lab properly, you need to be as secure, and sterile as possible. Thats where some cost might come in. Other than that the finished product it self its actually very cheap to produce.

Thanks

A supplier I had just recently went under right after I had already given him the greendot info, however he did'nt take the money so I was able to get it back. I thought I was out 300 bucks. But turns out their are good people in this business.

Thanks

Bro ANY unregulated underground business there will be scammers and thieves. It is what it is. Most people are greedy money hungry ****s that don't give 2 shots about anybody else. Then you have sources that do give a **** and are honest and legit. When you find those kinds of people, stay loyal to them because your loyalty and business is what's going to keep that source alive and running for years to come. I learned this many years ago dealing with illegal shit... No matter how big or how small, sometimes you get hit. And when you get hit, you've got 2 choices, you can step away from the game all together, or you can say **** it it is what it is and keep goin. Sometimes you gotta charge that shit to the game and say **** it.

Thanks

scammed 400 bucks the first time I ordered. He was recommended as one of a few known reputable suppliers. He had stopped selling for awhile then came back. Everything was fine for a little while then he screwed everyone! Sold me bunk gear and had the nerve to email me to say - [it's good, yes?]. It was prop and after 2 weeks I knew I had been F****d!! I used another source on the board (international) and got my goods anyway. That sucked - almost gave up.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Scammers, Thieves, and Junkies

I was taken by biogen. Bunk test and under-dosed dbol on what was supposed to be a first cycle.

They're still out there.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I got ripped off on Balkan pharmaceuticals dbol from naps. They subed it for something else without my consent. 100mg and got nothing from it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

What's even worse than scammers are the boards that allow that shit. They're scum below the scammers to allow new guys to trust them. I was a fool a few years back to believe people on boards. Then boom you grow up and see. That's y I'm glad to be a part of a board like this. Thanks admin for being the best out there. There's more knowledge and honestly here it's amazing. Everybody thank the staff here for what they do in keeping the peace as well as safety. Admin pays for this site himself and we've tried to get him to allow us to make him money. He doesn't want to. That just explains the type of guy he is.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

Part of the game..anyone can go scammer at anytime.. usually the more popular they are the higher the risk is.

get used to it.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

with few exceptions there are 2 kinds of sources . those that have scammed and those that are going to scam. ive been around these boards for a very long time and it may sound cynical but its also the truth . its just the nature of the beast.

Thanks

With sites out there that go beyond their boundaries to protect their "sponsors" by removing every single ****ing negative post....you have the environment to encourage these cocksuckers to be dishonest.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

In a far far galaxy a long time ago a guy by the name Cooper who had some damn good gear got me for a few hundred. He had some of the best gear and labels Ive seen.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post
    With sites out there that go beyond their boundaries to protect their "sponsors" by removing every single ****ing negative post....you have the environment to encourage these cocksuckers to be dishonest.
    its a no win situation . if you let all comments go then a sources competitors will post up accusing them of scamming or fake gear [ it happens ALL THE TIME ] also IDIOT newbies will post up crying because they didnt get their gear on tuesday when they ordered on monday OR that their gear must be fake because the eat subway 3 times a day and cant gain any weight.

Thanks

Life is a gamble, even legal transactions can leave you scammed! I have to wonder, knowing human nature, how many people think they got bunk gear and didn't. It's so easy to say "I didn't get bigger", even though I ate like shit, didn't train, and did who else knows what. I mean why would a source engage in illegal activities to sell bunk gear if they were in it for any length of time? I'm going to sell some coke here's some creatine and laxative, tell your friends I have plenty. I know there's plenty of scammers out there but hopefully they don't make it past the first cut in this board! Just thinking out loud!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

Rappers, pimps, whores and all the other worthless POS are gloried like heroes. Look at MTV and reality shows with nothing but but straight pukes influencing a generation of already hands out crybaby ****s.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    with few exceptions there are 2 kinds of sources . those that have scammed and those that are going to scam. ive been around these boards for a very long time and it may sound cynical but its also the truth . its just the nature of the beast.
    There are still those who cannot scam, swindle, rip-off people. It's not in them, it goes against every fiber in their being. I'll agree they are few and far between.