Thanks

REAL Badass MF's

We have all these Snooki's and Jersey Shore Pukes, Snoop Dog and Kayne West. Bieber the bitch and a plethora of worthless piles of shit like Flava Flave and Modonna.....all pukes! All contribute nothing to integrity and steadfastness, balls in hand reality nor the betterment of the future generations. They merely influence being a weak CHUNT. "Look at me I did nothing and I am rich".

A generation of mindless MTV and internet chits that know nothing about what a real badass is. One thing I am finding in this community of juicers is we know WTF work and diligence means and what that sacrifice and determination can produce. Step away from our kind and it's sucking the dick of some thug. We won't get into the gear whores, they are not of "US".

CFM would have put his life on any 12 year old girl from the Donner Party to kill, skin and eat anyone of these modern day pseudo-hero, sorry ass, crybaby ****ing ****s.

If you don't know who the Donner Party was..... it's just proof our education system is the beginning of all this Liberal Worship nonsense.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: REAL Badass MF's

Man sounds like words that would have come out of my mouth. Jersey shore!!!! what a joke. They are rich for displaying that kind of behavior on tv and america loves it!!! what a disgrace.

Thanks

AHHHHHHHHHH! You just make me want to break shit! Skinny jeans, stupid ass beiber hair!

100% agree. Another thing i cant stand is how people who truly idolize or think they are hard as some rappers. They are entertainers, just like a singer. Of course there are exceptions, but 90% of these hard ass thug rappers are frauds.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mind2muscle View Post
    Man sounds like words that would have come out of my mouth. Jersey shore!!!! what a joke. They are rich for displaying that kind of behavior on tv and america loves it!!! what a disgrace.
    Try being Italian and have to hear this shit or defend from these tools on a daily basis. Everythings,oh your italian huh..jersey shore right? ****ing cocksuckers, if i wasnt mil and had to bite my tongue. This actually really gets under my skin.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Those aren't easy positions to get to or maintain. They aren't the only cast or musician out there. They don't influence me at all. You know everything they do they do for cash. Thats all it is. They do influence weak minded individuals.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post
    We have all these Snooki's and Jersey Shore Pukes, Snoop Dog and Kayne West. Bieber the bitch and a plethora of worthless piles of shit like Flava Flave and Modonna.....all pukes! All contribute nothing to integrity and steadfastness, balls in hand reality nor the betterment of the future generations. They merely influence being a weak CHUNT. "Look at me I did nothing and I am rich".

A generation of mindless MTV and internet chits that know nothing about what a real badass is. One thing I am finding in this community of juicers is we know WTF work and diligence means and what that sacrifice and determination can produce. Step away from our kind and it's sucking the dick of some thug. We won't get into the gear whores, they are not of "US".

CFM would have put his life on any 12 year old girl from the Donner Party to kill, skin and eat anyone of these modern day pseudo-hero, sorry ass, crybaby ****ing ****s.

If you don't know who the Donner Party was..... it's just proof our education system is the beginning of all this Liberal Worship nonsense.
    The cannibal people? You're right, I guess it is, cause I honestly don't know and i'm in college. hah

I can't even stand going to college, feel like i'm wasting my time. Beside the fact that everyone at school act like they're still in high school, I don't learn anything that I would use in the real world. On top of that, last semester my art history teacher would lecture the class about how the war is wrong, but mentions that he was drafted to Vietnam but was the lucky few to not see any combat. Then preaches how the current war is all bad and liberal BS. An even though i'm a OIF veteran. I didn't say shit, I had an A in that class and I wasn't gonna let that cry baby **** take away my hard work.

I want to quit school, but I won't, I rather just look for a Veteran friendly online school and continue from there, only downside I get less $/benefits!
    Numero Uno

Thanks

[QUOTE=JOMO;47904]Try being Italian and have to hear this shit or defend from these tools on a daily basis. Everythings,oh your italian huh..jersey shore right? ****ing cocksuckers, if i wasnt mil and had to bite my tongue. This actually really gets under my skin.[/QUOTE

One of those guys on jersey shore is from my part of town. I'm Italian too so I hear ya buddy.

Thanks

Once again CFM makes and excellent point. Its the D Bags that you mention that make me pray for a total collapse of our society. At this point the strong will survive and at these weak slugs will parish. It would be nice to clean up the genetic pool.

Thanks

Tell us what you think, guys! Don't hold back!

Thanks

Am I the only one who watched that show lol.
    It's ****ing funny how much retarded drama there is
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    Am I the only one who watched that show lol.
    It's ****ing funny how much retarded drama there is
    Proud to say I have never watched one episode. Disgrace they are!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post

I think this is a large part of the problem with where the country is headed. When I was growing up, my heroes were Clint Eastwood, Sly Stallone, Arnold, etc. Guys that stood for kicking ass, working hard and doing the right thing. My dad's heroes were even better....John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, etc. My grandfather was another hero of mine. Taught me how to use a circular saw, whittle, and drive a stick shift. When I got a little older and started getting that "**** the establishment" thing, I went to AC/DC and Metallica. Now, kids have heroes like what they see on reality tv or hear rap about slapping bitches and slanging crack. We CAN do something about it, though. It is NOT a lost cause. Next time you are with your kid, turn off the tv, shut his Xbox 360 off, and teach him how to use a pocket knife, or bait a hook....or even better.....tell him he can be anything or do anything if he works hard enough. Let him know that HE is the one to shape his own destiny....no one else.

Thanks

I think that's why I think it's funny. These guys think there the greatest people alive
    But I do have respect for pauly. He seems to be normal and he's an ok dj
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

I like jersey shore.....girls are huge ****in skanks and i share the same interests as the guys (except for tanning) :-)

Thanks

I could barely watch the show for 2 minutes but like Shane said, if you have kids you have to guide them in the right direction. If all parents did this then maybe this country wouldn't be so bad.

Thanks

Shane said it best. The solution is to improve the future generation. Sadly youth is getting worse every year. My buddy and I were talking about die hard, Rambo, rocky. The classics and his little 18 year old cousin had never seen them. The stuff this kid thought were classics was sad.

I miss great music. Sure there is still good music that comes out but I don't listen to it nearly as much as the classics. Also I find that some of it just makes me shake my head in disgust.

We used to admire men like Arnold and Stallone. Then later came Marky mark and now it's Justin bieber. A physique says something about a mans or woman's character. If people admire Justin bieber, what does that say about the direction in which this world is moving?

Kids need to be taught hard work, they need to know how to do odd jobs around the house, they need to shovel snow, and mow the lawn and get a small reward so they can appreciate hard work, they still need to know how to write with pencil an not depend on spellcheck. They need to understand the importance of taking care of your mind, your body, your spirit. They need to respect there elders and respect women. Open the door for their mother. They need to know patience, dedication, self respect, chivalry etc. these are qualities that are disappearing in the masses.

Thanks

I myself also watch the shore, what's fked up is the way they act but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be watching)
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE