Allergic Reactions from Aromasin! Need some help

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, still having this happen on and off anf cant seem to find a good answer on the web.

I am currently running pl aromasin at 12.5mg e3d. I ran this same bottle of aro my whole first cycle and was fine. Currently into week 6 of my second and almost 100% get a reaction now from the aromasin. Same bottle as before. Itchyness, hot, breaking out into hives about an hr after taking it and this fully subsides after about an hr or first reaction.Never happened on my first cycle with same exact bottle/batch.

I also have mp aro and have been running that too and its smooth sailing. But for shits and giggles today i took another pl one to see, and guess what? No reaction...first time not reacting this cycle to it.

So, other than hearing pl is garbage ect.. Has anyone ran into this before? Does diet come into play? Im on a very clean diet with the sponge, so im just trying to understand this.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have only ran mp's aro and adc's and both were legit,

Could be what ur running with it or it got mixed with something else durring capping and or manufacture process?

If it gets that bad even from time to time u may want to ask pl to replace it and let them know what is happening? They will replace it with a quickness

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with J2048B. Sounds like a sketchy batch is all. I had a similar with MP and they responded very quickly and are replacing the entire order. Most good research chem companies would respond in kind. Get a new batch.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, trash that batch thats making you itch. And get them to make good on it. Most all these companies will make good on bad batches cause their name is all they have.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. INW with talking with them to see if we can work something out.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They will replace products even though they say not for human consumption ?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They will replace products even though they say not for human consumption ?

"Should"..I will see. And this bad aromasin isn't from MP which states research chems.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck brother. Hope it gets worked out in your favor

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welp..I was told to try the Adex because our bodies change sometimes to products and there are no other complaints with the aromasin. So..I dont see me getting helped out. Last time Im conversing with these guys again.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks brother. But I kinda seen them not helping. People are greedy dicks

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welp..I was told to try the Adex because our bodies change sometimes to products and there are no other complaints with the aromasin. So..I dont see me getting helped out. Last time Im conversing with these guys again.

WOW ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS? ill get a hold of someone for u and see what can be done...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS? ill get a hold of someone for u and see what can be done...

Yep, and I dont need the aro now since I have recently went with MP after reacting to the pl's. Just the principle. PM me if you can J.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, and I dont need the aro now since I have recently went with MP after reacting to the pl's. Just the principle. PM me if you can J.

pm sent to u!

New Threads