range rover

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so i need to know what the hell is so great about this dame car! i dont c it! it looks like a fking box! all i hear it has top of the line shit! my friends rave that , that car is the truth. i hate the way it looks and it cost a whole lot of money , i rather buy a fkin porsche cayenne.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want my fiance in one. I absolutely love the HSE. I think it is beautiful.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Range rovers are very nice and very well equipped especially the autobiography. And the engine? Its a monster, i think it has a bmw 7 if im not mistaken, don't quote me on that.

As much as i like the range, my money would go to that Bentley Truck

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would rather a BMW 750Li. Super clean!!!!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd rather drive this:
Porsche_GT2_RS4bea70a56d43f.jpg

But if I have to pick a baller suv, it'd be this:
G65AMG.jpg

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Range rovers are PoS. Look up their reliability history, not very good. Paying that much for a car, thing better fix itself.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too flashy for my taste. If you want off road, go with an F150 with a lift kit and 32" Mickey T's.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the Range Rover is the best looking SUV ever. That said STAY THE FUCK AWAY from them.

I own 2 companies one bail bonds company and another towing company. We are constantly towing these pieces of shit all over Dallas. Its a mystery to me as this is a Toyota designed product.

Jada stick with the Murano, save your coin and get a Lexus youd be much happier.

SAD

Reaction score
I like the look of the Range Rover HSE and it does ooze with technology and class, but too many damn thugs and drug dealers buy them and don't take care of them and you have tens of thousands of used Range Rovers with a ton of problems. If I had the money to drop 85k on a brand new one, I'd still probably do it. Because if I have that kind of money, what do I care about paying for repairs and whatnot?

The Cayenne is 30k more and doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion.

I'll take my Dodge 2500 Cummins 6.7 fully deleted on 35s any day of the week. 476hp, 989ft/lb tq, 23mpg on the highway, 18mpg around town, tow anything, and offroad like a boss.

For the wife, I'm thinking a VW Westfalia (it's got a kitchen in it, BAM!!!!!).

SAD

Reaction score
Why wait? Buy one of their first models. Ugly as sin but apparently highly capable off road and really fast on.
View attachment 354

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so i need to know what the hell is so great about this dame car! i dont c it! it looks like a fking box! all i hear it has top of the line shit! my friends rave that , that car is the truth. i hate the way it looks and it cost a whole lot of money , i rather buy a fkin porsche cayenne.

When my ex was my wife we had separated. She had taken up with a fella that unbeknownst to her had already been sentenced to 4 yrs in Fed prison for bank fraud.
He didn't tie up loose ends and trusted her to take care of his stolen shit. One item was a brand new Range Rover 4.6HSE. Now this was back in 2000. The vehicle was beautiful then as it is now. The navigation speaks to you in a womans voice with an English accent.
Her boyfriend was released and he started up a ponzi scheme. He's back in the feds serving 85YRS!!! DAMNIT!!

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never liked them ya that box look did nothing for me but the brand new one out isn't a box it looks pretty sick... I've always liked BMW and that suv is pretty much a BMW...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never liked them ya that box look did nothing for me but the brand new one out isn't a box it looks pretty sick... I've always liked BMW and that suv is pretty much a BMW...

My ex has a BMW 750i and a mini cooper. I know they aren't the SUV's but I'm familiar with the BMW SUV's and they are very different from the Range Rover.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My ex has a BMW 750i and a mini cooper. I know they aren't the SUV's but I'm familiar with the BMW SUV's and they are very different from the Range Rover.

I had a 745li and my buddy had a range rover we swathed cars and the seating, instruments, engine and all kinds of shot was the same, felt like a was driving my car... I never drive a BMW suv I wasn't talking about those I think those are ugly...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Driving a mini-cooper is about as close as humans can come to real, live 'Mario Carts' :) Those things are a blast to drive.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Driving a mini-cooper is about as close as humans can come to real, live 'Mario Carts' :) Those things are a blast to drive.[/QUOTE

Yeah...the "S" has some balls. Low to the ground. Some yrs back when I first got out of the box I had an hr. drive 3 times a week and they get decent gas mileage. I have to say I looked a little silly climbing in and out of that thing. 6'2" 240's.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Q7 is a nasty suv!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bentley truck over any SUV

tumblr_m0zlrzE2JP1qj2nwuo1_1280.jpg

media_4247567.jpg