Anyone ever heard of this TA-65?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I received this info from an anti-aging clinic. Anyone have any insight to this??

We want to introduce TA-65 to you. After extensive research, we are recommending it to our patients. This is such an important advancement in health and possibly even longevity.

We have included some information regarding telomeres and TA-65, including some frequently asked questions. After reading the information, please call us to find out more and how this can help you.

What are telomeres?
Telomeres are the ends of chromosomes somewhat like the plastic tips on shoelaces. They protect the ends of the chromosomes. Each time a cell divides, the telomeres get shorter. When telomeres get too short, the cell no longer can divide and becomes "senescent" (inactive) or dies. Cells normally can divide only about 50 to 70 times before they become senescent, die, or sustain genetic damage that can cause cancer.

Telomere shortening has been closely linked to the aging process. It is involved in a variety of chronic diseases and conditions associated with aging. Statistically, people with longer telomeres in their blood cells have an increased number of healthy years beyond the age of 60. Those over 60 with the shortest telomeres have higher rates of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease.

Can we slow telomere shortening?
Yes! Studies confirm that a healthy lifestyle slows telomere shortening. Maintaining a healthy body composition, a good diet, calorie restriction, exercise, antioxidants, vitamin D, fish oil, multivitamins, avoidance of smoking and other toxic exposures, have all been shown to slow the rate at which telomeres shorten.

How did we learn about telomeres?
Elizabeth Blackburn and her colleagues won a Nobel Prize in 2009 for discovering that telomeres protect the ends of the chromosomes and for the discovery of the enzyme telomerase that lengthens the telomeres. Bill Andrews later discovered the gene that could turn on telomerase. He and his team also discovered that by adding telomerase to normal cells, they could continue to divide, if necessary, as often as needed without limit.

About TA-65
TA-65 is a proven telomerase activator* that was discovered by California biotech company Geron, and licensed to TA Sciences. Scientific research has discovered that a primary cause of aging is shortening telomeres – the protective end-caps of DNA at both ends of every chromosome. TA-65 is the first and only safe telomerase activator.

TA Sciences believes that telomerase activation will play a significant role in the extension of our “health spans” and will ultimately change the focus of health care from the treatment of specific diseases to true prevention of the maladies and challenges associated with aging.

Benefits of TA-65
The very nature of Telomere Biology indicates that different people will obtain different benefits. Telomerase works selectively to lengthen short telomeres. One person will have short telomeres in one organ system while another will have their shortest telomeres in another system. Telomerase has the potential to go after one person’s specific problem and go after a different problem in another person.

Below are some of the more common reports of supplementation.
Improved energy and stamina
Need for less sleep but without fatigue – Ability to get more done in a day
Improved joint flexibility
Improved skin health and appearance
Improved visual acuity
Improved libido

In clinical trials and in our patients’ test results we have seen a number of statistically significant changes including:
Improvement in T-cell count and immune system function
Increase in bone density
Will TA65 interfere with anything I am currently taking?
According to TA Sciences, there are no known interactions.

What are the side effects?
According to TA Sciences, “not a single adverse reaction has been reported by our licensed physicians.” They go on to state that “there has not been a single diagnosis of new cancer” and “not a single report of increased cancer load for clients who already had cancer.”

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man df that shit sounds awesome, is it expensive?

I do wonder what happens when the stuff causes the shoelace ends to continue to grow even when they r at the end of a lifecycle?

Would it aid in say an abnormality that ur body's own system is trying to fight i wonder? Or even increase say something like down syndrome or some shit like that? Say u have liver disease, or something along those lines, could this stuff actually cause shit to worsen by making the shoe lace ends grow back again?

Something to think about when we people find these things and try to play god so to speak like its the fountain of yut!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did google it & there is info out there. I did a bit if reading on it, but it doesn't look like something I'd be interested in unless more positive studies came out.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read something on this in my Docs office. He wasn't keen on it.
I am pretty sure you get this with HGH as long as you keep the long chains in tact.
I have not tried it and don't know anyone who has.
I suspect it is a peptide combination that is being marketed and seeking FDA approval. Good read but it doesn't do anything that GH doesn't do EXCEPT they claim it would not accelerate existing cancer cells.

Will Look For More On It,
Vette

New Threads