Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Anger

Thanks

Tren Anger

So everyone talks about tren anger. So i had a out bust (before i start i just want to tell my brother and i, we r both on gear right now he is on test only) and the story goes i was at the wedding with me whole family and this dum ass tried to hit on my wife and tried to give her his number and said "call me" next thing i know he was on the dance floor i took my shoes off so i have better grip on the floor told my brother come with me and thats it. I ****ing picked the kid up and smacked him on the DJ table and broke the table lol my brother end up ****ing up the groom cuz he tried to fight him lol. But i got to say tren or no tren that shit was come anyways but inside my chest i know the anger was a lot more then usual i really would have ****ed some other ppl up as well if my mother had not gotten in my way (man i ****ing hate that). Anyways, Whats ur story???

Thanks
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: Tren Anger

Let me get this straight... You were a guest at someones wedding. And you got into a fight and slammed someone on the dj table. I don't think the problem is the tren bro.

Thanks

yeh man cmon.. take the guy outside..

If s1 was trying to pick up my wife she'd say "sorry, i'm married - that's my husband right there - let me get him real quick.. or similar..

juz sayin

Thanks

I remember my first beer.

Thanks

A lot of people are talking about tren anger but i think it has a lot to do with your personality.If you were an asshole before you will be a bigger asshole on tren for sure.

Thanks

every one of u r right. and i was not happy about that and in no way or form i am blaming tren for it but i am just saying it didnt help at all. as for my wife, i am not the type of person who would fight over a female, if someone is offering her a number then she has to take care of it but the guy wouldnt stop after 3 failed tries so she complained to me and the last thing was when he follow her to the ladies room to offer her his number. I know all the married women get hit on every one in a while and some a provoked and some r not but what made me mad was that he kept trying and trying in one instant that guy come over the talk to her and she ended up telling her " thats my father in law and i am not interested". At that point i felt it was not only my wife's safty at risk but my family's respect as well. (by the way muslim wedding so no liquor there) but u r right i should had waited and take it out side but i dont know i have never what took over because this is my 6th week of tren A at 325 a week and i had not felt any thing like that up till that point.

Thanks

no offense man, but tired of people using steroids as an excuse for having a bad attitude. Unless you are fighting for sport in a ring, fighting shows weak character. Unless you are defending your life, meaning someone is attacking you and will not stop. Or if someone is trying to inflict physical harm on your family. Otherwise there is something called being a man, fighting is for simple minded people and little boys.

The simple solution here is to pull the man aside and talk to him. 9 times out of 10 people are not looking to fight, and are you really shocked your wifes getting hit on at a wedding? It's a ****ing wedding it's a place where you celebrate and if your single hopefully get laid, I know I have had some good weddings in my days.

I would be grateful that no one pressed charges. It's not the steroids man, and shit like this is why people say shit like "roid rage" and "meat head". It gives us a bad name. Use your head man, slow yourself down, breath, if that doesn't work then leave the situation, it's not worth being stuck in a jail cell with assault charges and a law suit over your head. No PCT in jail man lol.

Thanks

2legit2quit i agree with u and as i said it was not the roids it was the moment that i was in at the time. I am a ****ing nurd who sit behind the desk and work on excel sheet and my philosophy about fighting is if i so called win the fight then my fist is going to hurt the next day and if i get my ass handed to me then my face is going to hurt. So i agree with u, i put that up not to act i am the BIG MAN ON ROIDS (and i am sorry if i came out like that) i put this up so other young guy see and have extra control on every thing unlike i did at that time. especially on tren. I am a strong believer of u learn of other ppls mistakes and i also believe thats y we come to this board to learn what worked for others and WHAT DIDNT. Tell me if i was wrong to put this post up???? and if u think that i can try to take this down.

Thanks

as for the assholl comment lol. I love the indirect shot but no offense take. but i think if some one has the balls to inject them self then they have the balls to control their anger as well. i dont think it has anything to do with being assholl. Everyone has assholl in them and it come out when u r treated unfairly but that does not mean that u dont control it. so this assholl analogy is over rated and doesnt apply to everyone.

Thanks

I give you a lot of credit. I would have expected a very defensive/immature response to the above replies. It seems like you made a mistake. We all make mistakes, just some mistakes can change the course of one's life. I work for a large organization and to this day we have not hired a single person with assault on their record, does not matter how well this person fits the position he is interviewing for, or the circumstances for the assault charge. I can find a hundred other individuals just as competent and I would not have to explain their background to HR.

Thanks

Tren is my favorite compound. MOSTLY because it relaxes the hell out of me and improves my focus. I have NEVER experienced any type of "Roid Rage" ESPECIALLY from Tren.

Good strong Mast does sometimes make me 'short' and somewhat irritable I must admit but it certainly does not cause me to be angry or rage on anyone I would not have already 'raged' on off cycle.

I think 'Roid Rage" (and Tren Rage especially) are bogus, bad wrap, media/society driven myths, that have no basis in reality.

I hope you get a handle on your temper brother- it will get you in to trouble.

Respect and well wishes,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

IMO if you are having major mood swings or anger issues, there is something more to it. Another hormone is out of wack, most likely estro.

Thanks

Hasn't science already proved "roid rage" isn't real, the math doesn't work, it's just a convenient excuse. It's been a long time since I've been in a fight and it was over a girl and yes alchohol was involve...nuff said!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

I see both sides here, I appreciate both (many ****s need a smack-down these day).

End of day Khan is good Bro, I've read his posts from another site and we chat here and there.

My only concern is one our our guys catching a court case over some ****.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post
    I see both sides here, I appreciate both (many ****s need a smack-down these day).

End of day Khan is good Bro, I've read his posts from another site and we chat here and there.

Can't hit the groom though. That's a bit far

Thanks

Thankx for reading and leaving ur comments. Good or bad both appreciated. I dont think it will happened to me again cuz i will never let it happened (and anger issue didnt happened since then or before then just that moment) . Thank God nothing happened afterwards which will affect me record or anything. Like i said my purpose was to let everyone know what happened so even if a only one person can learn from my mistake, i would think this post was worth it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy F Mike View Post

CFM I appreciate the good word and advice.

Thanks

bahahahahahaha.... "so i took my shoes off"...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

Tren Anger

I like pancakes
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by St0ked View Post
    bahahahahahaha.... "so i took my shoes off"...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    lol dont ask i took the shoes and socksoff lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast